Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 20, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320086)

Raul Apr 19 2010 11:13 PM

New Release -- April 20, 2010

Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

1. There is help system now available in the game for people that don't understand how to operate the facilities and harvesting animals. You can see the help from several palces:

a. Click on the facility and select Help from the Menu
b. Click on the Help button on the Facility window
c. Click on the Help button on the Facility Tab on the Store

2. We moved the Semi-Trailer Truck which was previously on the Decoration category to the Tools category, this truck will allow you to Order products that can not be produced on the farm, like Ham, Pepperoni and other things in the future like chicken and meat.

Notice that it consumes fuel to operate, and it works similar to the facilities, you have a tab to place Orders (Things to Order), and then another tab to monitor the status ('What's In Transit').

It also contains a Help system in case you need more information.

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul

JAS0643 Apr 19 2010 11:16 PM

Cool I can't wait for the new facilities and the different kinds of meat. Thank you for all the hard work you all are doing on Farm Town I'm loving all the new changes to the game. Off to buy me a truck.

Debbie Arnold Apr 19 2010 11:17 PM

This is a wonderful addition to our facilities. Thank you so much. I look forward to the upcoming additions of facilities. But we do need another farm to work with. Mine is bursting at the seams. LOL

amberdh Apr 19 2010 11:37 PM

Thanks Raul. I love that more HELP will be available. Seems to be quite a bit of confusion concerning the facilities.

182 CESSNA Apr 19 2010 11:53 PM

Thank you for keeping Farm Town fun and interesting. I love the way it combines design, economics, and especially social interaction all over the world. It's encouraging to meet good people. God bless the developers and moderators. It's just FUN!

emagab Apr 20 2010 12:03 AM

need help why cant i send gifts..it keeps on saying select some friends first and yet it wont send??thanks in advance..btw i dont know where to find your reply..i'm new here in forum

bobbi froese Apr 20 2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 3433698)
Hey there,

We just released a couple of new features:

1. There is help system now available in the game for people that don't understand how to operate the facilities and harvesting animals. You can see the help from several palces:

a. Click on the facility and select Help from the Menu
b. Click on the Help button on the Facility window
c. Click on the Help button on the Facility Tab on the Store

2. We moved the Semi-Trailer Truck which was previously on the Decoration category to the Tools category, this truck will allow you to Order products that can not be produced on the farm, like Ham, Pepperoni and other things in the future like chicken and meat.

Notice that it consumes fuel to operate, and it works similar to the facilities, you have a tab to place Orders (Things to Order), and then another tab to monitor the status ('What's In Transit').

It also contains a Help system in case you need more information.

More facilities comming this week.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul

Yes but now most of us are missing |SEVERAL OF OUR TOP NEIGHBORS...so i hope this gets resolved soon! This is the biggest glitch ever! i think...

sue-e Apr 20 2010 12:15 AM

I have reached level 80!! I see more items I would love to purchase but I am out of farm cash! Is there any other you are gonna give us to earn these??? please I will be a good farm owner I promise

Booly Apr 20 2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbi froese (Post 3433982)
Yes but now most of us are missing |SEVERAL OF OUR TOP NEIGHBORS...so i hope this gets resolved soon! This is the biggest glitch ever! i think...

Yes, there is a booming thread on missing neighbors. New things are great, but not at the expense of the things we need.

Duck Duck Goose Apr 20 2010 01:12 AM

What ever happened to the "produce faster" for myspace players?
We're still dragging barbells thru molasses over here with refineries taking ten years to produce anything.....
The produce faster has been completely removed now.
Is it going to get fixed, or are we supposed to get used to the snails pace?