Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Co-operative Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604342)

Rob T Mar 25 2013 08:27 PM

Co-operative Quests

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...co op icon.png
Cooperative Quests

(also referred to as Co-ops)

C0-operative Quests are all about interacting with your friends. They are completely separate from the regular quests (brown dice) and have their own Cooperative Quest Manager.

If you decide to participate in Cooperative Quests you must be willing to sell some products to your friends for their Cooperative Quests.

You can open a cooperative quest every 10 hours. You must complete the quest before it expires. You have space to have up to 5 quests open at a time depending on your level. Here's the list >>
  • Level 20 - 1 Max Active Quests
  • Level 40 - 2 Max Active Quests
  • Level 60 - 3 Max Active Quests
  • Level 80 - 4 Max Active Quests
  • Level 100 - 5 Max Active Quests

Check out our Game Guide for Cooperative Quests for instructions on how to participate!

Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

Please note that quests drop off the chart and are no longer counted exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. If a quest completes at 8:35 AM on a Monday then at 8:35 AM the next Monday it is no longer counted.

Suggestions for Quests post in Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains

peggyannvt Feb 06 2023 02:18 PM

I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )

Taz D Feb 06 2023 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peggyannvt (Post 6528306)
I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )

Hi Peggyannvt,
Sometimes some of the co-op quests get the times wrong for a product. The problem is it is very random and when the developers try to troubleshoot it then it works correctly. Unfortunately we can't do anything to change the time required for it.

You can find your account ID number at the bottom of your farms page.

uma437 Mar 06 2023 03:38 PM

Neighbour helped twice in a coop quest

Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.

Taz D Mar 06 2023 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6531150)
Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.

Hi Uma,

It is possible to do this by a trick, but we can not discuss this in the forums.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:22 PM

Cannot sell items, all are marked BUY

When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6531986)
When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?

Hi GrammieRee,
You need to put a help note on the item you need from him. That is the only way he can sell it to you.
He does have to be your neighbor in Farm Town.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:42 PM

He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor.. :(

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6531994)
He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor.. :(

Hi GrammieRee,
Have him close and restart his farms, then open his co-op quest manager in his toolbox. Then find you in that.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:52 PM

Thanks, Taz, but that won't help. It's been an ongoing issue for a while now so farms and computers have been closed and shut down many times but it hasn't helped..
I'm going to see if I can post pictures here to show you what my co-op looks like from my farm and what it looks like from his side.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:54 PM

This shows my co-op with tag on:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RXMRMnGxWdaGfFjL8
This is what my husband sees:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/k9s4PYCgn9myEYds6
The only difference is if I put a tag on an item, he doesn't have a green checkmark on it.

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532002)
Thanks, Taz, but that won't help. It's been an ongoing issue for a while now so farms and computers have been closed and shut down many times but it hasn't helped..
I'm going to see if I can post pictures here to show you what my co-op looks like from my farm and what it looks like from his side.

Hi GrammieRee,
What quest are you trying to do?

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:55 PM

Hmm trying again... to post a pic...

Taz D Mar 08 2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532014)

Hi GrammieRee,
Just tell me which one and your account ID, so I can look at it in your data.

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 10:58 PM

Okay, I got the pic of my quests to go through.
Here is what my husband sees instead:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/k9s4PYCgn9myEYds6

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 11:01 PM

Account ID: 1045348680
The quest this time is: Load 1000 x Mesh Stent in a service facility. It's the middle quest.
But this happens with every quest. And for my husband, it's the same on every quest for every one of his neighbors. Every item just says BUY so he can't send anything to anyone.

Taz D Mar 08 2023 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532014)

Hi GrammieRee,
I am not sure why he can't see the help note. He would not see a green check mark on it as you haven't gotten it yet and he would not have it if he doesn't play those. All he should have to do is click on it to sell.
Please have him try clearing his memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 11:02 PM

Oh and one other odd thing.. When he goes through his neighbor's co-op quests, the neighbor picture doesn't show up at the bottom either. Very odd..

Taz D Mar 08 2023 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532034)
Oh and one other odd thing.. When he goes through his neighbor's co-op quests, the neighbor picture doesn't show up at the bottom either. Very odd..

Hi GrammieRee,
Please contact Support concerning this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 11:07 PM

Memecache cleared, no change... :(
All his neighbors show the same thing, BUY on every item. Green check if they have it already, but help tags don't show up so he doesn't have the option to sell needed items.
His acct ID is: 100000062025749 if you can go there to take a look and see what I mean.

Taz D Mar 08 2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532042)
Memecache cleared, no change... :(
All his neighbors show the same thing, BUY on every item. Green check if they have it already, but help tags don't show up so he doesn't have the option to sell needed items.
His acct ID is: 100000062025749 if you can go there to take a look and see what I mean.

Hi GrammieRee,
Please contact Support. Be sure to include both yours and your husbands Account IDs

GrammieRee Mar 08 2023 11:14 PM

Thank you, Taz. I sent them a message and will let you know if they have me try something that actually fixes it so you'll know in case you run into this problem again. :)

Taz D Mar 12 2023 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6532742)
Hey Taz, something else I just noticed on my husband's account.. Below his neighbor list, instead of showing people who helped etc, all it shows is error messages..
Here's a photo: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZmD7r1LAQiQuiX5s8
- And if the photo doesn't show, below neighbors it says:
2023-03-13 04:00:20.848 WARN WARNING: FBAPI - /usersGetInfo - Unknown Error
Over and over and over with just the date/time changing.
Any idea what that's about or how to fix it?

Hi GrammieRee,
He is not seeing the neighbors pictures in the Neighbor bar.
He may not have his friends list allowed in the app settings for Farm Town to view, so they can not get the pictures. I am not sure if he can set that since he may have removed it.
Have him contact Support about it and see if they can figure out a way to get that setting restored.

BethFB Apr 18 2023 04:48 PM

I just got one farm cash for my 13 co-op quests and I had all 13 done and only got my one farm cash.
I was a bit taken back by that, as I had all 13 co-op quests done and didn't get my two farm cash.

Beth

Taz D Apr 18 2023 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6541766)
I just got one farm cash for my 13 co-op quests and I had all 13 done and only got my one farm cash.
I was a bit taken back by that, as I had all 13 co-op quests done and didn't get my two farm cash.

Beth

Hi Beth,
I am sorry, but the problem is that you had the oldest quest completed drop 6 seconds before you collected. Unfortunately quests are good for only 7 days after completion to the second. That is why you got only 1 farm cash.

This is why we recommend you do not start the last step of any quests you want to hold over until at least 1 day after you have collected your farm cash.

BethFB Apr 18 2023 05:35 PM

I actually had all 13 done by Saturday.

So I should just go for 18 instead of 13?

Beth

Taz D Apr 18 2023 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6541814)
I actually had all 13 done by Saturday.

So I should just go for 18 instead of 13?

Beth

Hi Beth,
I will tell you what I do. I open 2 per day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I regularly have 14 - 15 done every week.

tammyjo408 Apr 20 2023 09:54 AM

co op and quest icons left side of farm

both disappeared when I changed farms. I can access through tool box. I ran memcache, closed browser, ran c-cleaner, opened browser, loaded farmtown again. quest icon is back, but not co op icon. I will check tonight when another co op quest is available.

marymarcel Apr 20 2023 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tammyjo408 (Post 6542118)
both disappeared when I changed farms. I can access through tool box. I ran memcache, closed browser, ran c-cleaner, opened browser, loaded farmtown again. quest icon is back, but not co op icon. I will check tonight when another co op quest is available.

Hi tammyjo :)

Please be sure that your browser is up to date, most of them have had an update between yesterday and today. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After any update, it is always better to restart your computer.

If that doesnt help you and the icon is still missing tonight, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

bbarksda Apr 22 2023 03:18 AM

Stuck Quest

Have a 'stuck' co-operative quest. I have all of the items, but the start/load button is greyed out. Thanks

Tiger Apr 22 2023 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6542426)
Have a 'stuck' co-operative quest. I have all of the items, but the start/load button is greyed out. Thanks

Hi bbarksda,

When you have a problem with a quest please remember to tell us what it is you have to make or load.

If your issue is with Make Fetal Doppler, that's a product made in the new Prenatal Supplies Factory released this month, which you do not own, so that would be why the facility is greyed out.

bbarksda Apr 22 2023 07:49 AM

Thanks Tiger. Have to remember that one. Didn't realize.

GrammieRee Jul 09 2023 11:02 AM

Hey Taz, just wanted to let you (and anyone else frustrated by this glitch) know that if you click through your neighbor list for co-ops starting from the LEFT end it doesn't close when it runs into someone who has finished all their quests. Going in that direction it works properly, showing a box that says (neighbor name) has completed all their quests, and allows you to continue on through your neighbor list instead of closing.

Taz D Jul 09 2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrammieRee (Post 6553222)
Hey Taz, just wanted to let you (and anyone else frustrated by this glitch) know that if you click through your neighbor list for co-ops starting from the LEFT end it doesn't close when it runs into someone who has finished all their quests. Going in that direction it works properly, showing a box that says (neighbor name) has completed all their quests, and allows you to continue on through your neighbor list instead of closing.

Hi GrammieRee,
It happens regardless of which way you go through the list. Since the list is created when you select to organise by Cooperative Quests. So if someone completes all their quests after that point they are still in the list. There isn't anyway for the program to catch they have no quests left until you go to the person in the list, so this is going to happen.

earlgray Jul 10 2023 05:56 PM

I can easily scroll through the co-op quests of my neighbors, but is there also an easy way to see the co-op quests of my buddies? Or do I have to navigate to each of their farms separately? I haven't worked much with buddies previously. Thanks.

Tiger Jul 10 2023 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlgray (Post 6553394)
I can easily scroll through the co-op quests of my neighbors, but is there also an easy way to see the co-op quests of my buddies? Or do I have to navigate to each of their farms separately? I haven't worked much with buddies previously. Thanks.

Hi earlgray,

There's nothing like the neighbours bar method. I tend to look for a co-op icon bottom left of the game screen when working faciities for others. If there is one then I know they are doing them so will look. I don't bother working out who is a buddy and who isn't. Other than that, usually if someone needs help pretty quickly they will send me a message.

cactuzlady Oct 08 2023 07:27 AM

can't help with co-op quests......

I am trying to help18 farmers with their co-op quest and every time I go to help and sell something it says I don't have enough but I do,,,,,and it just won't work.......

marymarcel Oct 08 2023 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cactuzlady (Post 6563994)
I am trying to help18 farmers with their co-op quest and every time I go to help and sell something it says I don't have enough but I do,,,,,and it just won't work.......

Hi cactuzlady :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cooperative quests.

You need to give us an example of the product you are trying to sell.

But take in mind that there are 3 sizes for stored items like crops, fish etc. Large size, regular size and small size.

If you only have small size stored for, let say a crop, then you can't help with cooperative quests. Small size are the items you get as gifts so you cant use them for helping with cooperative quests.

littlesallysanctus Oct 19 2023 06:36 PM

Not working just received eraser according but it won't load in the school

Taz D Oct 19 2023 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus (Post 6565590)
Not working just received eraser according but it won't load in the school

Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I can not see any reason why they will not load in the Modern School service as you have 70 in your storage and only need 50 for a batch.