Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 18th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642182)

Taz D Jul 18 2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettie1212 (Post 6309614)
what trade warehouse improvements

Hi Nettie,
Details will be released tomorrow. If you have your trading warehouse filled and go to the Trade Market you will see a new button to the right that is tan colored. On that button it will show a number relating to how many items you have in your warehouse. Also your name under your avatar will be that tan coloor and all others who have their warehouse filled will also have the tan in their name block.

bluehair Jul 18 2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6309618)
Hi Nettie,
Details will be released tomorrow. If you have your trading warehouse filled and go to the Trade Market you will see a new button to the right that is tan colored. On that button it will show a number relating to how many items you have in your warehouse. Also your name under your avatar will be that tan coloor and all others who have their warehouse filled will also have the tan in their name block.

ooh I love that feature :)

Aussie Rae Jul 18 2019 11:44 PM

I must agree that the new trade improvement has been a huge success as far as I am concerned, last night it took forever to get rid of 9 items from my Essential Oil Factory, this morning they were gone in a flash!! :)

accs-- Jul 19 2019 12:53 AM

Tried to purchase new combine

spent 50FC for new combine... took my 50FC but even though it went through the motions of me placing combine on Farm 1 and then in Storage...it does not appear in my tools in storage nor on Farm 1????

Aussie Rae Jul 19 2019 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accs-- (Post 6309630)
spent 50FC for new combine... took my 50FC but even though it went through the motions of me placing combine on Farm 1 and then in Storage...it does not appear in my tools in storage nor on Farm 1????

when you open your toolbox can you see it there at the top, its a pale purple colour.. also not sure if you have to buy the harvester before you can buy the combine, I am sure one of the mods will be able to supple the information you need.. but you can check to see by going to Account, then Farmcash Activity log..it will tell you exactly what you purchased and the date..I think...

accs-- Jul 19 2019 01:42 AM

the harvester is there in grey... not pale purple... the transaction did decrease my FC 50$ ....I have all the other tools.... that is what surprised me that it completed the trans action... I placed it on my farm.... then put it in storage... I went to tools to make sure it was there now... and guess what... not there, not in storage... just vanished

accs-- Jul 19 2019 01:50 AM

in addition.... I did/do have the required Harvester EX 9X9

I did buy the 9X9... that is the problem... and put it on the #1 farm... it was there... I put it in storage... and then went to look for it and it is not anywhere...and I am out the 50FC ... that was the problem... checking now I find the 9X9 in storage where I want it but I am curious what is the grayed out harvester top of the list of harvesters/plow/plant? I have all other tools

Tiger Jul 19 2019 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by accs-- (Post 6309630)

Quote:

Originally Posted by accs-- (Post 6309638)
the harvester is there in grey... not pale purple... the transaction did decrease my FC 50$ ....I have all the other tools.... that is what surprised me that it completed the trans action... I placed it on my farm.... then put it in storage... I went to tools to make sure it was there now... and guess what... not there, not in storage... just vanished

Quote:

Originally Posted by accs-- (Post 6309642)
in addition.... I did/do have the required Harvester EX 9X9

Hi accs--,

The Harvester Ex (9x9) is one of the new tools released last night so you could not have owned it before then. That is the tool you purchased and were charged 50 FC for. You do need to own that tool before you can buy the Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (9x9)

The new tools are pink, when you add them to your item storage and then look in the toolbox, they will be at the top of the relative columns.

crazy old will Jul 19 2019 10:09 AM

thanks buddy

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

Queen.of.Clutter Jul 19 2019 10:37 AM

The multiple screens is a Facebook problem, not a Farm Town problem. It has been happening on the other game I play since yesterday.