Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066)

Taz D Apr 24 2021 08:55 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information. You do not need to continue posting about this issue.

msdragonfly Apr 24 2021 09:06 AM

Quests not working properly

I harvested a couple of crops for a quest. They didn't show up as done. I started a couple of items, i.e. Aluminum sheet and it disappears when I go back in. I started a new quest this morning. When I go back it's not there and when I start it again it's a different quest. Then when I go back it's not there!!!!

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msdragonfly (Post 6443342)
I harvested a couple of crops for a quest. They didn't show up as done. I started a couple of items, i.e. Aluminum sheet and it disappears when I go back in. I started a new quest this morning. When I go back it's not there and when I start it again it's a different quest. Then when I go back it's not there!!!!

Hi msdragonfly :)

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Developers are aware of these problems, we will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

MsJennie Apr 24 2021 09:15 AM

Quest timing is off -USER 1390013558

Opened a new quest and Finished in 2 days. Today I went to collect coins and it told me I would not get credit for the quest because it was over 7 days. I went to open the next one and began collecting ingredients. I went back to collect more and it was a totally different quest! That has happened 3 times this morning. I am losing FC now.

Taz D Apr 24 2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsJennie (Post 6443354)
Opened a new quest and Finished in 2 days. Today I went to collect coins and it told me I would not get credit for the quest because it was over 7 days. I went to open the next one and began collecting ingredients. I went back to collect more and it was a totally different quest! That has happened 3 times this morning. I am losing FC now.

Hi MsJennie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.

kathyinrome2003 Apr 24 2021 09:28 AM

My Quest

My Quest is not working.

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyinrome2003 (Post 6443362)
My Quest is not working.

Hi kathyinrome2003 :)

I moved your post to the thread for Quests

We are all in the same boat.

Developers are aware of all these problems, we will update this thread as soon as we get more information.

Thanks for your patience

AuntieJacy Apr 24 2021 09:32 AM

Quests

I have MULTIPLE Quest problems. All previously reported.

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntieJacy (Post 6443370)
I have MULTIPLE Quest problems. All previously reported.

Hi AuntieJacy :)

We have to wait for the developers to fix them. Thanks for your patience

Qivis Apr 24 2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6443146)
Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

All further posts about the current Quest Issues will be moved to the Help and Support thread for Quests and answered there to keep this thread free for other reports.

Thanks for letting us know it has been reported already! I noticed it a few moments ago and was about to say so here, but I see I need not bother. :)

kirobinett Apr 24 2021 09:45 AM

Quest is not saving for me today 1183552041

Taz D Apr 24 2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirobinett (Post 6443382)
Quest is not saving for me today 1183552041

Hi Kirbinett,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.

domer_46530 Apr 24 2021 09:47 AM

Raul my quests are NOT working correctly today 2 problems First I tried to collect a quest from 2 days ago that I completed this morning it says no (?) coins or credit can be given since it is over 7 days old ...... you have not even had quests up for 7 days plus each time I sign back in it is still there it does not go away .... 2nd I had a new quest at 615 this morning at 9 I had a different new quest now at 1044 I have a third new quest to start each was different and need different items and the earlier new one is gone HELP farm # 885805323 ... Thanks Kevin

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domer_46530 (Post 6443390)
Raul my quests are NOT working correctly today 2 problems First I tried to collect a quest from 2 days ago that I completed this morning it says no (?) coins or credit can be given since it is over 7 days old ...... you have not even had quests up for 7 days plus each time I sign back in it is still there it does not go away .... 2nd I had a new quest at 615 this morning at 9 I had a different new quest now at 1044 I have a third new quest to start each was different and need different items and the earlier new one is gone HELP farm # 885805323 ... Thanks Kevin

Hi Kevin :)

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

We all have those problems and the developers have been informed.

Thanks for your patience while they work on the quests problems.

dnreynolds Apr 24 2021 09:58 AM

Facebook USER ID number is: 1310935123
New issue this morning with the quests. First, I did not get credited for the crops harvested for an open quest (goose egg omelet - harvested onions and peppers on my farm #19). Accepted a new quest .. planted needed items, then chopped the needed oak trees and went back to confirm they registered and that quest was gone. A new quest option was offered. I accepted the new quest, wrote down what was needed. When I came back, the 2nd quest was gone too and there was yet another new quest offered.

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnreynolds (Post 6443402)
Facebook USER ID number is: 1310935123
New issue this morning with the quests. First, I did not get credited for the crops harvested for an open quest (goose egg omelet - harvested onions and peppers on my farm #19). Accepted a new quest .. planted needed items, then chopped the needed oak trees and went back to confirm they registered and that quest was gone. A new quest option was offered. I accepted the new quest, wrote down what was needed. When I came back, the 2nd quest was gone too and there was yet another new quest offered.

Hi dnreynolds,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.

900565522 Apr 24 2021 10:14 AM

I finished a quest overnight, and when I went to claim the farmcash, it claimed the quest was finished more than 7 days ago and cannot be claimed

Also in the quest menu, a completed quest (within 12 hours it finished) I am unable to claim the farmcash due to a glitch saying it was finished more than 7 days ago.
Then, when I go to start a new quest, I can "start" several new quests but when I open the menu again it reverts to the initial opening of the quest menu, with the unclaimable quest and not able to start a new quest (newly started quests have vanished)

Freeranger Apr 24 2021 10:22 AM

Quests are not saving. All activity.

RIAP27 Apr 24 2021 10:27 AM

User ID 1545131279 and User ID 118693448904273. I have had issues on both these accounts. The weirdest was on the latter when it told me a completed quest was done more than 7 days ago, then it reopened with the last step not completed.
On the former acct I opened a new quests, started the steps with sunflower and soybean, then opened the quest. It was gone and another took its place.I am relieved to know it is a gamewide glitch of some kind and not me or my SNs!

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 900565522 (Post 6443410)
I finished a quest overnight, and when I went to claim the farmcash, it claimed the quest was finished more than 7 days ago and cannot be claimed

Also in the quest menu, a completed quest (within 12 hours it finished) I am unable to claim the farmcash due to a glitch saying it was finished more than 7 days ago.
Then, when I go to start a new quest, I can "start" several new quests but when I open the menu again it reverts to the initial opening of the quest menu, with the unclaimable quest and not able to start a new quest (newly started quests have vanished)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeranger (Post 6443418)
Quests are not saving. All activity.

Hi all,
I have moved your posts to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.

Karin Venables Apr 24 2021 10:28 AM

With the quests, We have a problem. I collected the first finished quest yesterday. Today I clicked on the new quest that came available this morning and then went and harvested the crops that were ready for other quests already in the cue. Not only did those harvests not register, I could get the new quest to stay. In fact I had it change twice by reappearing after I refreshed the farm, and now I have 5 quests when I started out with three this morning when I logged on the first time.
I know that sounds confusing, but wow, I'm not going to be able to finish anything if the completed components of the quest won't register. Like I said they only started to screw up after I collected the money for the first completed quest.

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6443422)
User ID 1545131279 and User ID 118693448904273. I have had issues on both these accounts. The weirdest was on the latter when it told me a completed quest was done more than 7 days ago, then it reopened with the last step not completed.
On the former acct I opened a new quests, started the steps with sunflower and soybean, then opened the quest. It was gone and another took its place.I am relieved to know it is a gamewide glitch of some kind and not me or my SNs!

Hi Riap,

JNelson Apr 24 2021 10:30 AM

108450063288488 quests are not giving credit for harvested crops, also refilled my FM and it didnt credit for that either, shows nothing made or harvested even though it was

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6443442)
108450063288488 quests are not giving credit for harvested crops, also refilled my FM and it didnt credit for that either, shows nothing made or harvested even though it was

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karin Venables (Post 6443430)
With the quests, We have a problem. I collected the first finished quest yesterday. Today I clicked on the new quest that came available this morning and then went and harvested the crops that were ready for other quests already in the cue. Not only did those harvests not register, I could get the new quest to stay. In fact I had it change twice by reappearing after I refreshed the farm, and now I have 5 quests when I started out with three this morning when I logged on the first time.
I know that sounds confusing, but wow, I'm not going to be able to finish anything if the completed components of the quest won't register. Like I said they only started to screw up after I collected the money for the first completed quest.

Hi JNelson and Karin,
I have moved your posts to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.

brendensmile Apr 24 2021 10:40 AM

Some of our quests are going to expire

Some of our quests are going to expire. I started the final step in a couple of quests last night, only to find out this morning that they didn't work and now I'm going to lose at least one since time is going to expire. GRRRRRR

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendensmile (Post 6443462)
Some of our quests are going to expire. I started the final step in a couple of quests last night, only to find out this morning that they didn't work and now I'm going to lose at least one since time is going to expire. GRRRRRR

Hi brendensmile,
I am sorry, but we are all have the same problem. We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.

bjyhey3 Apr 24 2021 10:45 AM

I am having the same problems...I'm aware they are looking into it, just adding my name to the list

tondinihale Apr 24 2021 10:51 AM

Not sure if this is correct area to post this, but this is where it brought me to.
ID#100000534947736, Quests not working this morning. I've tried 4X to load Hot Stick, Golf Ball and product counted down. Harvested Flax and Soybean for the 20X Doily. I tried Chrome and FlashPeak Slimjet not working on either.
Thank you

Taz D Apr 24 2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tondinihale (Post 6443482)
Not sure if this is correct area to post this, but this is where it brought me to.
ID#100000534947736, Quests not working this morning. I've tried 4X to load Hot Stick, Golf Ball and product counted down. Harvested Flax and Soybean for the 20X Doily. I tried Chrome and FlashPeak Slimjet not working on either.
Thank you

Hi tondinihale,

Barb Apr 24 2021 11:02 AM

I completed a Salmon Wellington quest this morning, and got the message that I completed it more than 7 days ago so it won't count toward the accumulated quests. Something seems "fishy" about that to me. Farm 1181443857 Help would be appreciated.

Taz D Apr 24 2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barb (Post 6443490)
I completed a Salmon Wellington quest this morning, and got the message that I completed it more than 7 days ago so it won't count toward the accumulated quests. Something seems "fishy" about that to me. Farm 1181443857 Help would be appreciated.

Hi Barb,
We are aware of the problems with quests and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.

mfont68 Apr 24 2021 11:11 AM

Quest

i had a quest available and i accepted it and started the first time and went to check it for more things needed and it was a different quest.
so did the accept thing and first item again and it did the same thing again.

then i went in and all quest were available at the same time and i accepted every one of them and started the first thing on each of them,
then went to check and only 1 was available and had to accept and start again. and it just keeps restarting and each time is a new and different quest.

so far i have harvest sunflowers, cotton,cocoa trees, silkworm trees, planted sugarcane and ordered bottle water and all for nothing,

Taz D Apr 24 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfont68 (Post 6443502)
i had a quest available and i accepted it and started the first time and went to check it for more things needed and it was a different quest.
so did the accept thing and first item again and it did the same thing again.

then i went in and all quest were available at the same time and i accepted every one of them and started the first thing on each of them,
then went to check and only 1 was available and had to accept and start again. and it just keeps restarting and each time is a new and different quest.

so far i have harvest sunflowers, cotton,cocoa trees, silkworm trees, planted sugarcane and ordered bottle water and all for nothing,

Hi mfont,
We are aware of the problems with quests and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.

NJones277 Apr 24 2021 11:17 AM

I cashed out 4 quests and was told they were completed more than 7 days ago. Quests haven't even been going for 7 days. Then I accepted today's quest, closed the quest window, went back in and all the completed quests are still there and the new quest is something different. What's going on???

Taz D Apr 24 2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJones277 (Post 6443510)
I cashed out 4 quests and was told they were completed more than 7 days ago. Quests haven't even been going for 7 days. Then I accepted today's quest, closed the quest window, went back in and all the completed quests are still there and the new quest is something different. What's going on???

Hi NJones,

iwoeb Apr 24 2021 11:20 AM

Quests not working 567492224

won't allow me to harvest the needed crops. I harvest but it isn't reflected in the quest.

then opened new quest and did some work on it. went out to harvest needed crop and come back and it is no longer the same quest but a new one to open. open and then the same thing happened.

FYI

not sure where I should be placing this, but this is where the link took me.

papamc60@verizon.net Apr 24 2021 11:20 AM

Quest is not working correctly. Crops harvested not showing as completed. 100000293930339

Taz D Apr 24 2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwoeb (Post 6443518)
won't allow me to harvest the needed crops. I harvest but it isn't reflected in the quest.

then opened new quest and did some work on it. went out to harvest needed crop and come back and it is no longer the same quest but a new one to open. open and then the same thing happened.

FYI

not sure where I should be placing this, but this is where the link took me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by papamc60@verizon.net (Post 6443522)
Quest is not working correctly. Crops harvested not showing as completed. 100000293930339

Hi Iwoeb and Papamc,

cocosfarm Apr 24 2021 11:41 AM

Quests are messed up, not working, April 24,2021
1043827938 user id #

Taz D Apr 24 2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocosfarm (Post 6443538)
Quests are messed up, not working, April 24,2021
1043827938 user id #

Hi cocosfarm,