Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 21st, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641410)

Tiger Jun 08 2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famer charlie (Post 6304686)
is there away to see if you buddies list have stuff to sell in there trading warehouse

Hi farmer charlie,

You can only buy and sell from neighbours offline. You would have to meet them when they were online at the marketplace to be able to click on their avatar to see their Trading Warehouse. There is no indicator on the buddy list to tell you if they have anything in their Trading Warehouse. You would either have to ask them or they would need to tell you.

Dr. Dirt Jun 08 2019 09:42 AM

Is there an 8 product limit to the trading warehouse. I currently have the snack factory as my super facility which has 13 products? The trading warehouse only offers 8 products.

Tiger Jun 08 2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6304710)
Is there an 8 product limit to the trading warehouse. I currently have the snack factory as my super facility which has 13 products? The trading warehouse only offers 8 products.

Hi Dr.Dirt,

Yes, you can only have 8 sale offers at a time. When one of your offers is sold you will able to sell a different one by creating a new sale offer.

Gail Green-jeans Jun 09 2019 11:03 AM

Maybe this has been answered already. I filled my facilities today and then immediately tried to put offers in my trading warehouse... it says I have no products to offer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans (Post 6304842)
Maybe this has been answered already. I filled my facilities today and then immediately tried to put offers in my trading warehouse... it says I have no products to offer?

I think I know... my facility is stone windmill. It is empty as the red windmills used up all of my ingredients first.

Taz D Jun 09 2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans (Post 6304842)

I think I know... my facility is stone windmill. It is empty as the red windmills used up all of my ingredients first.

Hi Gail,
I would suggest you either stop production in the red windmills or go to the Stone windmill and fill it first so you can get the super facility products.

JoGilliam Jun 14 2019 06:26 AM

In the market place, if you click on your own avatar, you can access your trading warehouse.

Tiger Jun 14 2019 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoGilliam (Post 6305534)
In the market place, if you click on your own avatar, you can access your trading warehouse.

Hi JoGilliam,

Yes, that was added June 6th. See the release notes, 1st post on page one, for all information.

Tiger Jun 16 2019 03:57 AM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the new release and the new version of the game.
I am now closing this thread. Keep an eye open for the next release!

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For any problems with the new Trading Warehouse post in Problems with Buying/Selling Trading

For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Thank You!