Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

thilde1 Nov 10 2021 09:39 PM

Farm Town Coins

Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand

Taz D Nov 10 2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thilde1 (Post 6471286)
Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand

Hi Tracey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash and coins.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

smilie224 Dec 02 2021 12:13 AM

Question re: FC gift giving from non-player family members

I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!

Taz D Dec 02 2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilie224 (Post 6473790)
I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!

Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

smilie224 Dec 02 2021 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6473794)
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

Ok, thank you very much for such a quick response Taz!

kbirk1950 Dec 02 2021 05:25 AM

FC

I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Tiger Dec 02 2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbirk1950 (Post 6473814)
I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Hi kbirk1950,

The ID you have supplied is not level 1200, it is level 1250. That is the top level at this time so until more levels are released you will not be earning FC for new levels yet. Your experience points will continue to add up as you earn them and then when the new levels are released you will go up to whatever level you have achieved according to your xp at that time and receive the FC earned for them.

Please take some time to learn how to find you posts on the forum, the replies to them will be either underneath your post or on the next page of that thread. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

jamesh123 Dec 11 2021 08:43 AM

FT Coins

I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

marymarcel Dec 11 2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesh123 (Post 6474698)
I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

Hi jamesh

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I also removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I can see the operation to purchase coins was completed but we cant see if they were added as we dont have any data for that.

You have to contact Support team to let them check on that. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LittleJoe Dec 24 2021 05:18 PM

Max gifts.......

I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D