Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Hiring and Bonus Chest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612686)

Taz D May 22 2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 6447814)
Doesn't the request to hire expire? I believe in the past that there was a timer counting down.

HI GRB,
Yes the hire request is supposed to expire. When this was tested by the moderators it expires after 30 seconds and they are supposed to get a notice it is expired as well as you. My observation on this though has been that they left the market and may not have gotten the expired notice allowing them to go ahead and accept the hire.
As I said we will keep looking into this. I am not sure if there is any way around this happening occasionally.

JohnAlbertini May 22 2021 02:19 PM

I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.

Taz D May 22 2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6447854)
I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.

Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?

JohnAlbertini May 22 2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6447858)
Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?

Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.

Taz D May 22 2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6447878)
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears.

Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?

JohnAlbertini May 22 2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6447878)
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.

Just did a small job and the bonus worked.

Taz D May 22 2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6447898)
Just did a small job and the bonus worked.

Hi John,
Clearing your cache and browser cache would not help with this. I am sorry, but there is no way to know how much you would have gotten for the fishing job nor any way to restore the bonus.

JohnAlbertini May 22 2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6447882)
Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?

I think it was Marcela but not positive. Not a huge deal I think I would have had maybe 5-6 billion bonus total.

hortonpam May 25 2021 06:38 PM

my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.

Taz D May 25 2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hortonpam (Post 6448314)
my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.

Hi hortonpam,
Were they possibly for a neighbor or buddy? If so you don't get a bonus for those.
Who were you working for (avatar name)?
Did you see the bonus chest in the upper left corner as you were working?