Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Farm Town Social (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ways to play Farmtown now (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634534)

lollipopthebunny Feb 23 2018 01:36 PM

Ways to play Farmtown now

Hi I am wondering if there is an easier way to play FT now on a laptop other than having to use a mouse to move around in the game? I don't use or have FB on my Iphone an from what I hear you really can't do a lot on a phone any way.

I have been playing the game since almost the beginning of FT but have started having medical issues since right after Thanksgiving I was in the hospital for about a month an also due to a medication I have to take, I am too shaky to use the mouse to play most of the time now an it is very frustrating to me since I spent a lot of hours until recently playing the game. I have hired a SN but it doesn't seem to be working out that great so am going to have to do something else.

IF you have a newer way of playing that wouldn't involve having to get around the game using the mouse please send me a msg. It is hard to point the 'arrow' at a square an not have my hand shake an move it. Thanks Teri aka Lollipop I do know others that have health issues that have had to quit playing also so maybe it could be something the developers could come up with a different way to play.

Taz D Feb 23 2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 6224278)
Hi I am wondering if there is an easier way to play FT now on a laptop other than having to use a mouse to move around in the game? I don't use or have FB on my Iphone an from what I hear you really can't do a lot on a phone any way.

I have been playing the game since almost the beginning of FT but have started having medical issues since right after Thanksgiving I was in the hospital for about a month an also due to a medication I have to take, I am too shaky to use the mouse to play most of the time now an it is very frustrating to me since I spent a lot of hours until recently playing the game. I have hired a SN but it doesn't seem to be working out that great so am going to have to do something else.

IF you have a newer way of playing that wouldn't involve having to get around the game using the mouse please send me a msg. It is hard to point the 'arrow' at a square an not have my hand shake an move it. Thanks Teri aka Lollipop I do know others that have health issues that have had to quit playing also so maybe it could be something the developers could come up with a different way to play.

Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I moved your question to the Social section so others could answer you with their ways of playing.
There isn't anything the developers can come up with that doesn't involve a mouse, touchpad or touchscreen as those are the current methods available for computer input. Maybe someone else knows of a method not currently readily available.