Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 19th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305086)

Sassy Kathy Feb 19 2010 11:56 PM

Can the animals be placed in the buildings? I got rid of my animals a long time ago, except for my horses and dogs. I would start collecting them again if they can go inside the buildings.

Kay Pasa Feb 20 2010 12:09 AM

Thank you so much for the new stuff, especially the hens! I been waiting and asking for them for a long time. I love the new log cabin also. Ya'll are great!

Liriel Estel Feb 20 2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 3196074)
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.

The other farm game uses pigs to dig up truffles.;)

Thanks for the good work devs. I appreciate the new additions.

kittykat1958 Feb 20 2010 12:27 AM

any kind of update is great but it seems like ft is trying to become another fv,you have been able to harvest their animals for awhile now,i dont play fv any more hated that game love ft way more so please stop trying to be like them,Also why oh why did you get rid of the rose wagon and heart trees from the valentine day stuff but yet you kept the stupid flower heart

JAS0643 Feb 20 2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liriel Estel (Post 3196542)
The other farm game uses pigs to dig up truffles.;)

Thanks for the good work devs. I appreciate the new additions.

So what does farm ville have to do with farm town or what I posted. This is not farm ville so no need to bring them up here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykat1958 (Post 3196594)
any kind of update is great but it seems like ft is trying to become another fv,you have been able to harvest their animals for awhile now,i dont play fv any more hated that game love ft way more so please stop trying to be like them,Also why oh why did you get rid of the rose wagon and heart trees from the valentine day stuff but yet you kept the stupid flower heart

Farm town planed to have the animals harvestable not long after the game started. Bert one of the developers even posted what they planed to do with the animals. Not long after that farm ville started the harvesting of animals and copied just about everything Bert posted on this forum, so they didn't bring that into the game here at that time. So the point I'm trying to make is that Farm town is not being like farm ville they are just a. doing what they planed all along, and b. what the players have been asking for.

Judy1953 Feb 20 2010 01:06 AM

Thank you so much for the new excitement - no complaints from me - just lovely to have something new to do. Can't please all the people all the time I guess - thanks again.

lolcat Feb 20 2010 01:48 AM

Thank you Devs for the great additions to the game! I love the design of the Stone Cabin and Wool Shed. And I am SOOO glad to find you increased the storage!

But could you guys please bring back the Rose Wagon and Love Bird Trees??? You guys kept the FT Pumpkins, Autumn Trees, and Cauldron from Halloween/Autumn, and the Flower Arch and the Flower Heart from Valentine's Day, so why not these two items? It's a shame to have these nice items in the store for just a short amount of time. I would have bought more but there was no more room on my farm or in storage. I thought they would probably be in the store as long as the Christmas items... Reconsider please :)

Judy1953 Feb 20 2010 01:56 AM

I kept my love bird trees - just liked them so much and thought they would probably disappear. :D

xgonenutzs Feb 20 2010 02:34 AM

WOOT WOOT !!
new things , thank you so very much for all you do :-)

felicitycoombs Feb 20 2010 03:07 AM

it would take a long time to make your money back on these new sheds. I like my animals and only keep a small number so I am not bothering to lock them up in sheds.