Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

Rob T Mar 29 2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5099962)
I have both and tried to start in the stone one and it not take, go back and start in the red one and quest shows it is started.

hmmm odd, never bothered with the red one, i'd be throwing away wheat lol. maybe put your red one in storage, and see if the stone one takes it?

Taz D Mar 29 2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5099994)
hmmm odd, never bothered with the red one, i'd be throwing away wheat lol. maybe put your red one in storage, and see if the stone one takes it?

I don't use it either for normal operation, but leave it on my farm for the diversification points.

JAS0643 Mar 29 2012 11:26 PM

Sometimes a lifeline can help you finish a quest you can't do because you don't have one of the facilities for that part of the quest so you use theclife line but the lifeline you get is the working one. That doesn't help you if you need meat from the truck because you can't work the truck. Now you can't use a lifeline for days on any other quests. I don't think we need a discard for the quests you take a chance when you click lifeline and if it doesn't work out oh well you have the option of buying the facility you need for the quests.

Now on the products going into x facility only for a quest I haven't had an issue using my stone windmill but I don't have a red one so that might be why. I have had a quest that wanted beer loaded into the dance club and although I could load that same beer in the pup it wouldn't take it and I couldn't finish that quest because I don't have the dance club.

HelenJS22 Mar 30 2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5099962)
I have both and tried to start in the stone one and it not take, go back and start in the red one and quest shows it is started.

My quest today required making flour. The picture in the quest showed the red windmill, but I thought I'd try the stone one to see if it would be accepted, and had no problem at all.

dorissau Mar 30 2012 08:34 AM

Well this really stinks... my quest for making a "lure" yesterday had to be left open because I didn't have any rabbit fur..can't get it as a gift or get it from somebody else's facility.. sooooo this morning I opened my new quest and guess what...THE IDENTICAL QUEST FROM YESTERDAY CAME UP.
It doesn't seem even logical that this is "random".
I am so pi---ed!!

KnightRider Mar 30 2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 5100474)
Well this really stinks... my quest for making a "lure" yesterday had to be left open because I didn't have any rabbit fur..can't get it as a gift or get it from somebody else's facility.. sooooo this morning I opened my new quest and guess what...THE IDENTICAL QUEST FROM YESTERDAY CAME UP.
It doesn't seem even logical that this is "random".
I am so pi---ed!!

If you have the Janitorial Supply factory which is a coin facility you can receive the white rabbit fleece as a gift from that factory, just go into the Janitorial Supply factory and click on the "+" on the duster and it will let you send a request for a gift to make the duster which would give you the white rabbit fleece for your quest for the lure. If you have the Fishing Accessories factory you can do it on the lure also, just click on the "+" in the lure box and you can get the items needed to make a lure sent to you as a gift, either of these facilities will get you the white rabbit fleece needed for the quest.

bananaboy720 Mar 30 2012 09:26 AM

about quests

i just finished a quest and i won an OBJECT from it...there was no pic of whatever it was that i won and i was wondering if there was a way i could find out what it was...all it said where the picture should have been was "object object"

LoreneC Mar 30 2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananaboy720 (Post 5100546)
i just finished a quest and i won an OBJECT from it...there was no pic of whatever it was that i won and i was wondering if there was a way i could find out what it was...all it said where the picture should have been was "object object"

Sounds like they are working on the new release!!

LoreneC Mar 30 2012 11:43 AM

oh and check your gift box, maybe something is in there!:)

KnightRider Mar 30 2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoreneC (Post 5100730)
oh and check your gift box, maybe something is in there!:)

I got one of those quests that said I won an object and just looked in my gifts and there is nothing there.