Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Tools (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414906)

JAS0643 Oct 10 2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 4881350)
Clogger, that's an excellent idea, thanks for that ;)

How many trucks do you have? If it is just one then it is better to buy a new truck but if you have more then one truck then the ordering station will cut the time in half for all trucks. If you have 2 trucks the ordering station cuts the time in half on both trucks, so it doubles what you get out of each truck in a 7 day period in a way turning 2 trucks into 4 trucks.

peekachoo Oct 10 2011 04:47 PM

Oooh Jas, that really hurt my brain reading that,lol.

Well, thanks to Clogger, I now have 2 trucks. I'll probably get an ordering station next time I decide to fork out some real money ... thanks for explaining the maths for me though.

Grumpa Oct 10 2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 4881574)

Well, thanks to Clogger, I now have 2 trucks. I'll probably get an ordering station next time I decide to fork out some real money ... thanks for explaining the maths for me though.

doesn't the ordering station also speed up the delivery time of the trucks?

Taz D Oct 10 2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpa (Post 4881618)
doesn't the ordering station also speed up the delivery time of the trucks?

The way you are getting double from a truck is that the time is cut in half for delivery.

HelenJS22 Oct 10 2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 4881574)

Such a shame that all of this won't fix your UK roads though :D

caligirl62 Oct 10 2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4880966)
Hi there is a item in the store under the tools called the "ordering station with trailer"

this will double the production of the semi trailer truck.

you only need 1 and it will work on all trucks.

you can add it to storage or have it sit behind one of your semi trailer trucks to make it look like a double :)

do any of these new tools have to b on a farm?

StoneFace Oct 10 2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligirl62 (Post 4881766)
do any of these new tools have to b on a farm?

The semi-truck has to be on a farm. You can have one on each farm that will produce.

The Ordering Station can be either on a farm or in storage.... and it will work from either place for any and all trucks you may have (one per farm)

caligirl62 Oct 10 2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 4881790)
The semi-truck has to be on a farm. You can have one on each farm that will produce.

The Ordering Station can be either on a farm or in storage.... and it will work from either place for any and all trucks you may have (one per farm)

what about the rest of these kinds of tools? belt dryer, bottling machine etc...

al_bundy Oct 10 2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligirl62 (Post 4881878)
what about the rest of these kinds of tools?

Hi

all the tools can either be in your storage or on a farm

with the exception of the plowing/harvesting tools they need to be in storage.

peekachoo Oct 11 2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 4881746)
Such a shame that all of this won't fix your UK roads though :D

Lol, Helen it does make for exciting driving though, as you swerve around potholes in the road that formed last year after only 2" of snow . Sometimes it's like being on a motorcross rally for wimps :D