Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Cash and Coins (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682)

EmilyF Apr 19 2021 09:48 PM

hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...

Taz D Apr 19 2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyF (Post 6442066)
hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...

Hi EmilyF,
No it isn't FT Happy Hour. Some of the levels give 2 farm cash. The information of which ones is in the first post of the official subject thread about Levels:
On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.
The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

EmilyF Apr 19 2021 10:03 PM

Ah, thanks for the information, Taz :)

MOM GLENDA Apr 23 2021 07:10 PM

why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this.guess i collect the one dollar let it start over

Taz D Apr 23 2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6442998)
why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this

Hi Mom Glenda,
Since it did just start there isn't a previous date you have collected farm cash so is technecally already over 7 days. Once you reached the minimum of 3 completed quests then the Claim Farmcash button changes to blue. You do not have to collect yet and can wait to try to get the 8 quests in 7 days before any drop off the list or you can collect at any time before.

MOM GLENDA Apr 23 2021 07:36 PM

i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused guess be best to collect the one dollar let it start over. thanks

Taz D Apr 23 2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6443010)
i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused .

Hi Mom Glenda,
It doesn't matter in this first time when the 7 days are up. The only thing you need to worry about is when the first quest you completed will finish its 7 days and drop off the list. So if you can get 8 quests completed before that quest expires then you will be able to collect the 2 FC.

MOM GLENDA Apr 23 2021 07:48 PM

thanks so much for helping me

danche Apr 30 2021 07:25 PM

coins

not giving me any coins:confused: have not in last 3 weeks

Taz D Apr 30 2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danche (Post 6444682)
not giving me any coins:confused: have not in last 3 weeks

Hi Danche,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.

What have you done that you think you should be getting coins for?
You have cashed out your services several times in the past 3 weeks and gotten the coins every time.