Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 10th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637038)

Raul Jul 10 2018 08:15 PM

New Release -- July 10th, 2018

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on August 5th, 11:20PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. En Espaņol AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 36, see prices below:

24x24 - 28000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 28500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 29000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 29500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 30000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

2. Super Neighbour Manager: A new tool in the toolbox (above the Buddy List tool) to manage Super Neighbours at a global level. For now, this screen will allow you to set the crop that your Super Neighbours will be allowed to plant on each farm in case she is granted the planting permission.

3. Other Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.

k) BugFix: The Ship Container Ready notification was not working when players changed farms, from now on, if you start preparing a container and move to other farms, you will still see a notification when that container is done preparing.

l) BugFix: Some hard core users with more than 2 Billion fuel may have lost their fuel.

4. Kids Sports Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Kids Sports Supplies.

Mini Hurdle
Kid Water Bottle
Disc Cones
Training Bib
Kid Soccer Goal
Football Training Flags
Throwdown Base Set
Kid Baseball Glove

5. K9 Training Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Dog Training Supplies.

Rope Leash
Police Dog Harness
Training Treats
Dog Clicker
Treat Pouch
Bite Sleeves
Agility Teeter Board
Dog Treadmill

6. Kids Sports Store (FC): Provides Kids Sports Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Kids Sports Supplies Factory.

7. K9 Training Facility (Coins): Provides Dog Training Services and can be stocked with products from the K9 Training Supplies Factory.

8. Taste of Puerto Rico (FC): Provides Puerto Rico Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Puerto Rican Restaurant.

9. Taste of Poland (FC): Provides Poland Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Polish Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Info - July 11th, 9:45PM

- Released the Super Neighbour Manager, point #2 above.

Post-Release Info - July 15th, 7:00PM

- We released a few changes to minimize the impact in performance of adobe latest flash player version 30, we have noticed the performance have improved significantly however the changes have touched several areas of the game and there could be some side effects to these changes, so please report any weird issue you may find on this thread.

Post-Release Info - July 18th, 7:30PM

- The "Disable Super Neighbour Farming" checkbox was getting unchecked randomly for some users.

Post-Release Info - July 20th, 6:50PM

- Fixed a few issues with ship notifications but it's possible that some issues are still present, if you find any, please report on this thread. In the next few days we will add a red X to the notification box so you'll have the option to not open the ship if your busy at the time.

- Additional performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms.

Post-Release Info - July 25th, 8:55PM

- The Container Ready notification message now includes a red X, in case your busy and don't want to open the ship at that time
- When loading farms, the "Loading Farm..." text will only show for a few seconds and then you should see a % progress indicator
- Increased maximum limit of each type of product in storage from 100 million to 200 million

- Super Neighbours related bug fixes:

a) Changing ground cover was triggering a timeout error
b) Excavator could not be used if only the owner of the farm had it in storage
c) Can not navigate to other farms if none of the farming permissions were set

Post-Release Info - July 26th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: When working neighbors facilities, sometimes all their farms show up as blue instead of just the ones with facilities on them.

Known Issues:

- A few days ago Facebook removed the possibility for apps to upload photos directly to Facebook albums, we are currently researching alternative solutions.

bluehair Jul 10 2018 08:26 PM

ooh will go and check it out :)

marymarcel Jul 10 2018 08:29 PM

Thanks Raul!! :)

bluehair Jul 10 2018 08:37 PM

the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage

Taz D Jul 10 2018 08:39 PM

Thanks Raul

L.A.Bob Jul 10 2018 08:40 PM

Thanks Raul. You rock this game!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz D Jul 10 2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6250438)
the k9 training supplies for the training treats it say I need more chicken I have over 6000 chicken in storage

Hi Bluehair,
Email sent on this. Should be fixed soon.

lmbk Jul 10 2018 09:46 PM

woot!!! Thanks devs!

Lara Jul 10 2018 09:47 PM

I was playing before and annoyed with the slowness etc. At least we now know why and I hope you can find a fix. Thanks for the upgrade. Nice surprise I was thinking it would be tomorrow

Momma Woods Jul 10 2018 09:52 PM

Thanks Raul and team. I will have to start eating at the Sr. Citizens food place.

Lee Ann Jul 10 2018 09:55 PM

Thanks to everyone, mods, admin, all the behind the scenes people for keeping this game interesting and challenging . I love this game !

Missy Lou Jul 10 2018 09:58 PM

excellent. ty <3

SusieB Jul 10 2018 10:32 PM

Thanks! Explains why everything was running so slowly earlier.

beverduster Jul 10 2018 11:06 PM

t y raul, always like the new up grades, looks like the soup line the next few days

sestree Jul 10 2018 11:27 PM

Thanks Raul. Nice to have the farm expansions for 36. REALLY Nice !

BarbLH Jul 10 2018 11:40 PM

Thanks Raul & everyone! Nice surprise!

Palmarina Jul 11 2018 12:11 AM

Thanks for the update! I love the K9 factory!

peekachoo Jul 11 2018 03:31 AM

Thanks for the updates Raul and the team. I'll be glad when Flash Player finally disappears, it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes .

Sqrl Jul 11 2018 05:11 AM

We weren't imagining the slowness, then!

aatredes Jul 11 2018 05:19 AM

Thanks and it's good to know why it's been so slow lately...
Happy Farming everyone

debhurst51 Jul 11 2018 06:45 AM

Love new stuff! I'm so glad you are already letting us enlarge our number 36. I'm doing this one way different.

:)

macwinter Jul 11 2018 06:49 AM

Thank you for the great update.

Fran Barrett Jul 11 2018 08:22 AM

Thanks to Raul and the team! I love when new changes are made!

TexasStar Jul 11 2018 08:32 AM

Thanks!

Another great release! TY! And... Special Thanks for the Time filter for the crops. This will save so much time when I am trying to decide which crops I need to plant :)

Violet Blooms Jul 11 2018 09:29 AM

Thanks Raul, I greatly appreciate all you do to keep the game interesting and fun! FT just keeps getting better & better!

bjyhey3 Jul 11 2018 09:41 AM

Thanks, nice surprise

TGrrrr Jul 11 2018 10:03 AM

Thank You !

Thank You for option 3. (f) .....will make working for another farmer while someone is working my farm doable :)

SeaJay Jul 11 2018 11:42 AM

Yay for the tree filters.

Dutch85 Jul 11 2018 12:04 PM

Thank you Raul and team! I love it all!! You are awesome!

Texas Belle Jul 11 2018 12:26 PM

Thank you for all you guys do for us, and thank for listening... like always you guys rock!!

Qivis Jul 11 2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peekachoo (Post 6250550)
Thanks for the updates Raul and the team. I'll be glad when Flash Player finally disappears, it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes .

Amen! :) (This sentence is just to satisfy the character requirement.)

Sylentiger Jul 11 2018 02:25 PM

thanks

;)wow, Keep up the GREAT Job! You consistently impress me!:D

cbl456 Jul 11 2018 03:53 PM

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

I just fished for my neighbour and didn't earn xp's. In other words, if you don't earn the bonus (neighbours or buddies) you don't get the xp's?? That doesn't seem right.

marymarcel Jul 11 2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl456 (Post 6250694)

I just fished for my neighbour and didn't earn xp's. In other words, if you don't earn the bonus (neighbours or buddies) you don't get the xp's?? That doesn't seem right.

Hi cbl456 :)

The only way to get xp for trees, flowers and fishing is if you are hired at market place by a stranger as those xp are only added to the bonus chest.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

DCN-Toujours Jul 11 2018 04:36 PM

Thank You!!

Thank You Raul and Developers for keeping FT Fresh & New!!
Always excited to see the new release and so appreciate your originality!!
donna

Taz D Jul 11 2018 09:12 PM

Raul just added the following:

Thanks Raul! I like this. Makes it easier to control what SN plants.

BobG184 Jul 12 2018 07:07 AM

Thanks for all your hard work, love this game!!

leighwj1960 Jul 12 2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6250734)
Raul just added the following:

Thanks Raul! I like this. Makes it easier to control what SN plants.

Love it but there are times I don't care what my SN plants but I do care about the harvest time. For example if the farm has flowers I only want 4 day crops planted so everything is ready at the same time. An option to allow a specific harvest time only would be a great addition to the selection list.

Tiger Jul 12 2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 6250778)
Love it but there are times I don't care what my SN plants but I do care about the harvest time. For example if the farm has flowers I only want 4 day crops planted so everything is ready at the same time. An option to allow a specific harvest time only would be a great addition to the selection list.

Hi leighwj1960,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game are placed for the developers. Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

max_river Jul 12 2018 01:31 PM

Thank you for the new release great job like always. I do have a question it says I can use excavator on my supper neibour farm so sell building in bulk. it shows up on the manger but when i click on the building the building disapers for sec then they are back..