Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

gffarmer Feb 03 2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diannevt (Post 5034426)
Oh my gosh a timer is just what I need - I had delays in finishing my quests because I lost track of the time. Thanks Helen

Helen had a great idea! I have had the same problem wasting time because I didn't get back in time.

barbara nixon Feb 03 2012 01:20 PM

i like the quests...no beggin and out of the 5 i've done so far i've made over 20,000,000 coin..so being always in need of coin i love them...and they don't require to impede on what u already have to plant..u just need a small space to keep ready for planting..oh..and a tree or 2 ready just in case...lol.

DebLeah Feb 03 2012 05:51 PM

My mom and I both play ft and neither of us have had the same quests. Been interesting. good way to get extra money. Thanks Devs.

Sugarlady Feb 03 2012 05:54 PM

I am level 303 and yet can only open one quest at a time. I understood that you could have at least 5 open at that level. Am I right or wrong...Please advise.
Thanks
Sugarlady

Grumpa Feb 03 2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarlady (Post 5034722)
I am level 303 and yet can only open one quest at a time. I understood that you could have at least 5 open at that level. Am I right or wrong...Please advise.
Thanks
Sugarlady

You can only open 1 every 20 hours.

You can have 5 open and working on them as long as they are not expired.

Sugarlady Feb 03 2012 06:31 PM

Thx Grumpa ..Happy farming!

HelenJS22 Feb 03 2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 5034450)
Helen had a great idea! I have had the same problem wasting time because I didn't get back in time.

LOL or maybe Helen is just a tad addicted and even a little bit crazy :o

HelenJS22 Feb 03 2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diannevt (Post 5034422)
I am very pleased with the quests I have done so far. Farm 13 became my quest farm with a crop area, trees and flowers I might need plus a small seacoast and river section (can't afford Farmcash waters sitting around waiting for me to need them + it's only an 8 hour wait at most). Part of farm 13 did go to a bunch more flowers for my flower shop however they are seperate from my quest flower section. I was going to put animal buildings out there however I know I would accidentally collect from them when doing all the others so I decided not to.

I like the idea of exclusive items for finishing the quests, especially like the idea of getting FarmCash for them. The coin rewards so far have more than covered the cost of any coin facility I had to purchase to complete the quest and I don't plan on doing quests that involve FarmCash facilities that I don't already own (Please don't tell my hubby how much I've already spent on this addiction). Really don't care about getting ingredients as a reward unless it is a HUGE amount of something that is only received as gifts or from FarmCash facilities such as hot dog sausages.

Absolutely thrilled with this game and the way the developers are constantly listening to us and trying to make sure the game only gets more interesting. I'm sure the developers have heard over and over again how so many of us don't want it to turn into a "beg your friend" game like the other farm game that drove me away. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU developers

Where is the 'Like' button when you need one. Well said.

Baba 947 Feb 03 2012 07:05 PM

Can the time between new Quests be shortened?

For those of us in the higher ranks, its very easy to complete a request in a day or two. I can't get more than 3 going at a time. So the idea of being able to have 5 going concurrently really ISN'T WORKING. Give us a chance to have a new Quest every 10 hrs, otherwise having the ability to have up to 5 quests doesn't really mean much.

Anyone else having a problem reaching 5 Quests at once?

rabbit8 Feb 03 2012 07:35 PM

I personally do not want quests, don't care for quests or I would play another game. My FT is FT and I work my little patch of it and that keeps me pretty busy what time I don't use for my real life. I just hope they don't ruin a perfect game. If it's not broken don't try to fix it! But I guess if certain people like them then they can do them. Don't like the little "other game" button either & don't use it.