Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 24th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=639926)

Raul Jan 24 2019 09:10 PM

New Release -- January 24th, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on February 19th, 12:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 16 Valentine Items: 13 at the top of the Valentine category in the Store and 3 at the bottom. This include several small items to be used as decorations on top of the dinning tables.

2. 25 new levels: Check for new items in the 'Buildings', 'Fun', 'Farm Decor', 'Furniture', 'Motion' and 'Other' categories in the store.

3. Next 7 expansions for Farm 38, see prices below:

34x34 - 36500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 37000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 37500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 38000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 38500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
44x44 - 39000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
46x46 - 39500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. My Super Facility: This feature intents to provide another way to acquire high demand products and also to incentivize and make trading easier between farmers. You can access this feature through the My Super Facility icon in the tool box, the one with the brown roof. Check the rules below:

a) Every week you can upgrade a facility that produces ingredients to a Super Facility for the remainder of the week. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

b) The exact facility that will be upgraded will be chosen at random by the game

c) Every instance of the Super Facility will increase production by 50% during the current week

d) The extra production will be split in 2 buckets: The Trade Marketplace bucket and the Neighbours bucket

e) You can sell all the products in the first bucket to any farmer at very low prices, so buyers have a significant incentive to accept your offer, however this transaction can only occur in the Trade Marketplace

f) You can sell all the products in the second bucket to any of your neighbours, this transaction can occur anywhere

g) Even if you sell your extra products below market price or give them away for free to other farmers and neighbours, the Mayor will still reward you for helping others based on the amount of products you sold or gave

h) In a particular day, every product type has to be sold to a different farmer

i) When selling a particular product type all its available stock in the bucket has to be sold at once

j) At the end of each day all unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets start filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility

k) The main screen will show information about each bucket for the current day

l) You can check weekly totals using the notepad icon on the top right corner of each product

m) When the week is over, you can check your weekly totals and upgrade your next facility

n) To sell your Super Facility products to a farmer click on its avatar and select the 'Sell Products to' option, then on the first dropdown select the 'Extra Products from Super Facility' option

o) To quickly start productions on all instances of your Super Facility use the new 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager

p) This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM.

***The benefits of this feature include:***

a) Every extra product produced by your Super Facility did not cost you any extra time and ingredients to produce, so when you sell it, all the coins you receive are pure profit

b) For every product you sell (or give away for free) you will earn one back as a gift from the Mayor

c) The Super Facility products you buy from other farmers can be used to complete pending Quest steps if you have the Trading Lifeline

5. Other minor Improvements:

a) The 'Select Farm' screen when hiring at the market now works only in multi farm mode
b) When you receive an offer from another farmer to buy products we now show a percentage number (%) that reflect how the offer compares to market price

6. House of Pancakes (Coins): Produces Pancakes.

Strawb Banana Pancakes
Chocolate Pancakes
Spiced Pancakes
Cupcake Pancakes
Blueberry Pancakes
Peach Pancakes
Grain Nuts Pancakes
Buckwheat Pancakes

New products from other facilities: Buttermilk in the Dairy Processing Plant and Sprinkles in the Confectionery Factory.

7. Railroad Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Railroad Supplies.

Railroad Spikes
Railroad Plate
Railroad Tie
Railroad Jack
Railroad Wheel Block
Railroad Supply Cart
Railroad Switch Stand
Railroad Warning System

8. Dutch Restaurant (Coins): Produces Dutch Food.

Soused Herring
Krokets
Kibbeling
Dutch Pancake
Dutch Pea Soup
Hutspot
Kale Stamppot
Stroopwafel

Products from other Facilities: Garlic Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

9. Track Repair Company (FC): Provides Railroad Track Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Railroad Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of Turkey (FC): Provides Turkey Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Turkish Restaurant.

11. Taste of Hungary (FC): Provides Hungary Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Hungarian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 2:00PM

- During the next few days or weeks we may have to adjust the rules and benefits of the Super Facility feature, this functionality is very dynamic and it's difficult to know without testing live the effects on the different areas of the game.

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 8:30PM

- If you try to sell the same product to several users at the same time, the first one that accept the offer is the one that get the products, the rest will see the following message: "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer."

- When you receive an offer, in that first message you will now see the Markup % above or below market, so you don't have to click the Review Offer if the % is too high for you.

- Changed the different Markup % available when selling Super Facility products, the maximum above market is now 50%.

- The default Markup % is now 0% (market price)

Post Release Updates - January 26th, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: The error message "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer." was showing incorrectly sometimes when the users involved in the transaction were on different time zones.

Post Release Updates - January 31st, 1:50PM

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 12:15PM

- We made a change to the game to be able to collect more information when Flash fails in the browser, but this may have some unknown/negative side effects, if you experience any new issues please let us know on this thread.

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 3:15PM

- Released the Dutch Restaurant

Post Release Updates - February 7th, 8:30PM

- Released 25 new levels, see more info at the top of this post.

Post Release Updates - February 13th, 1:00PM

- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers
- Eliminated an extra 40% of the remaining X025 errors in the game

Post Release Updates - February 19th, 12:00PM

- BugFix: If you had the Fish Farming Plant as a Super Facility, when you sold the baits to other farmers, they were not able to use it to fish in their lakes and seas.

Known Issues:

- None

Taz D Jan 24 2019 09:11 PM

Thanks Raul for the update!

max_river Jan 24 2019 09:14 PM

ty for new update. but I thought super facilty was for non workable by friends I got the saw mill and my will metal mills.

Momma Woods Jan 24 2019 09:29 PM

Thanks Raul for new update.

Taz D Jan 24 2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6280786)
ty for new update. but I thought super facilty was for non workable by friends I got the saw mill and my will metal mills.

Hi max_river,
I sent an email to developers concerning this. However, if you think about it those facilities also supply ingredients for other facilities. I got the Oast house which supplies the Brewery.

storm36 Jan 24 2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6280794)
Hi max_river,
I sent an email to developers concerning this. However, if you think about it those facilities also supply ingredients for other facilities. I got the Oast house which supplies the Brewery.

i got the oil factory ..from the way the super facility was described the only ones upgraded were those that are non workable by our neighbors .. at least that is how it read to me as those were the ones that had previously been listed in the past 2 updates .. no big deal if that's not the way things were able to be worked out but would be nice since those take the longest to produce any products and seem to have the highest demanded ingredients

Taz D Jan 24 2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm36 (Post 6280798)
i got the oil factory ..from the way the super facility was described the only ones upgraded were those that are non workable by our neighbors .. at least that is how it read to me as those were the ones that had previously been listed in the past 2 updates .. no big deal if that's not the way things were able to be worked out but would be nice since those take the longest to produce any products and seem to have the highest demanded ingredients

Hi storm,
Raul has changed the information to clarify it:

a) Every week you can upgrade a facility that produces ingredients to a Super Facility for the remainder of the week. These facilities may be Mines, Mills, Semi-Trailer, Fish Farming, etc but in general it can be any facility that produces at least one product that is commonly used as an ingredient on other facilities, like the Brewery.

gffarmer Jan 24 2019 10:05 PM

Thanks for the update!!

BarbLH Jan 24 2019 10:49 PM

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to check it out!

TerriFlynn Jan 24 2019 11:04 PM

As always, thank you Raul and team!