Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 20th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633422)

Farmer_Susan Jan 08 2018 07:51 AM

I just added a new chain of the Event Catering Facility. I chose that one because it said 8 of my neighbors also had it. I didn't realize I only had one until after I created the chain and I saw the error messages. So my questions are:

1. If I delete that chain can I choose a different one for this week or do I have to wait until next week?

2. Those 8 neighbors who also have it - does that mean 8 of my neighbors have met all requirements (i.e., they have 2 of that facility, have reached the 7th dan in everything - or whatever all the requirements are which would allow me to export to them)?

I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy a 2nd Event Catering Facility or whether to delete that chain and start again.

dave1949 Jan 08 2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6215542)
I just added a new chain of the Event Catering Facility. I chose that one because it said 8 of my neighbors also had it. I didn't realize I only had one until after I created the chain and I saw the error messages. So my questions are:

1. If I delete that chain can I choose a different one for this week or do I have to wait until next week?

2. Those 8 neighbors who also have it - does that mean 8 of my neighbors have met all requirements (i.e., they have 2 of that facility, have reached the 7th dan in everything - or whatever all the requirements are which would allow me to export to them)?

I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy a 2nd Event Catering Facility or whether to delete that chain and start again.

You can delete that one and start another.

Tiger Jan 08 2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6215542)

Hi Farmer_Susan,

Yes if you have just created a chain, you can delete that chain and pick another one.

The number next to the neighbour icon is the number of neighbours you could export/import to when you reach chain status. They also had to have reached chain status in their chains in order for you to be able to import/export to.

marymarcel Jan 08 2018 01:44 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 8th, 2:30PM

- Released Farm 35.

WillowTreeFarm Jan 08 2018 02:38 PM

Thanks for the new farm!

perryalexander Jan 08 2018 04:03 PM

Why on earth???

Why on earth do the developers take the holiday items down when they are NOT ready to put up new stuff? Sure ruined my design work on my farm 28! But I shall persist, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. We stick with this game because it is challenging, not because it is easy.

Taz D Jan 08 2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perryalexander (Post 6215598)
Why on earth do the developers take the holiday items down when they are NOT ready to put up new stuff? Sure ruined my design work on my farm 28! But I shall persist, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. We stick with this game because it is challenging, not because it is easy.

Hi perryalexander,
They take the holiday decorations down when the month for the holiday is over. Since we do not have another holiday until February they do not put up the next holiday decorations until then.

perryalexander Jan 08 2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6215602)
Hi perryalexander,
They take the holiday decorations down when the month for the holiday is over. Since we do not have another holiday until February they do not put up the next holiday decorations until then.

I was using Snowflake Decor and winter ends in MARCH.

Taz D Jan 08 2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perryalexander (Post 6215606)
I was using snowflakes and winter ends in MARCH.

Hi perryalexander,
The holiday decoration have always been taken out of the store at the end of the month for that holiday. I am sorry, but you will have to wait until next December to get more snowflakes.

Aussie Rae Jan 09 2018 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perryalexander (Post 6215606)
I was using Snowflake Decor and winter ends in MARCH.

that depends on where you live... LOL its the middle of summer where I live...winter won't start til June...