Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Settings/ Pop ups/ Preferences (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=610762)

Taz D Oct 13 2011 12:25 AM

Settings/ Pop ups/ Preferences

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest changes to the Settings, Pop ups or preferences for the game.

seralynn Mar 02 2015 01:34 PM

Other

It would be great if we could know whether or not we own a facility, tools & trains and how many we have already on our farms. If we could see this information when we log into the FarmTown Store, that would be great. Perhaps an icon under the "?" icon that has a number in it (e.g. 1, 2, 6 or zero), then if there's a number in the icon, we can click on it and it tells us which farms has the facility.

It would also be great to know which other items we own (e.g. buildings, farm decor, people etc) with the same process as above.

Personally, I like to have at least one item of each and it's hard to remember what was purchased when I have 25 farms and have to look to see if I have it somewhere.

Thanks for listening!

Lenah Mar 04 2015 08:40 AM

How do I post a new suggestion then? anyway here it is. The current close button for working facilities and referring is over the on/off line button, this is not a time to be accidentally switching to offline. How about tweaking layout so the close button is over preferences (so you have nudge for the next farm not show everything) or such like?

earlgray Mar 07 2015 10:06 AM

Probably at least half of the time I harvest a crop and replant the same thing. It would be nice to have some sort of "replant" option so I wouldn't have to search through the seed list to find it.

crafty chris Mar 13 2015 06:29 PM

When filling facilities, i tend to level up several times, but i also get bonuses. The problem is, the bonus tends to wipe out each others belts and my level popups, so i can't post the ones i want, because a new belt has just wiped it out. I suggest they are queued up. so you can decide on each popup you want to post for.

Fokus Apr 10 2015 08:39 PM

The new feature to check ALL or Non-Workable by Friends for Regular Facilities in the Facility Filter is nice, however I believe it would be better to have Workable by Friends instead. The non workable facilities like Mines and Open Pits, I do not need to have worked every time I decide to start production in my regular facs. I do mines once a week whereas I will do regular production daily. It makes more sense to use ALL once a week and Workable daily. Thanks

earlgray Apr 11 2015 01:10 AM

A farmer might want to build up a supply of a particular crop or tree product that is not currently used as an ingredient, but which will (or might) be used in the future (e.g. agave, which we have been told today will be used starting next week). Currently there is no way to do this if you use the "Sell All Shown" in non-ingredients. However, if you added check boxes in this section, which farmers would use to mark the things they wanted to keep (the opposite of how they are used elsewhere in the marketplace) you could have the option to "Sell All Non-Checked."

rabbitsandworms Apr 11 2015 04:06 AM

Ingredient planner

It would be nice if Farm Town could increase the information in the ingredient planner to 15 and 18 months. (or even longer) I already have enough ingredients to fill things up for a year, I would like to work on having enough ingredients for even longer.

Fokus Apr 11 2015 10:36 PM

I have a couple observations I just want to throw out there, but nothing game breaking.

1. If I happen to be fullscreen and click zoom accidentally, I lose the HUD and must hit play to reload the game. Not major unless I am working for someone then I lose bonus and need a rehire. Just wondering if I am missing a shortcut key to bring back the HUD instead of having to reload the game?

2. A lot of times when I go to use the Mail system, and I move my mouse over top of the Farm Selection map on the way to the Envelope (left to right), the Farms stay active for a few seconds and I need to wait until it disappears before I can click on the mailbox. Maybe click to open Farm Selector? or move Envelope further away from it? :)
Again nothing earth shattering - just annoying.

Peyana Apr 14 2015 11:18 AM

I'm not sure this is the right place for it, but I would like to be able to see a history of the messages I have sent and my replies to someone's message. Sometimes I'll send a message or reply and by the time it gets answered, I've forgotten the question I asked or the one they asked.