Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 12th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636522)

Aussie Rae Jun 14 2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6245942)
are trains counted as workable facilities?

you are brilliant!! I didn't think of that and was scratching my head trying to find those extra 5 facilities... as I have 2 farms each having 268 facilities and 5 trains on them.... and the Show Names/Facilities is telling me I have 273 on both those farms.... now I can stop trying to search for possible duplicated facilities.... LOL thanks bluehair.....:)

Taz D Jun 14 2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6246250)
you are brilliant!! I didn't think of that and was scratching my head trying to find those extra 5 facilities... as I have 2 farms each having 268 facilities and 5 trains on them.... and the Show Names/Facilities is telling me I have 273 on both those farms.... now I can stop trying to search for possible duplicated facilities.... LOL thanks bluehair.....:)

Hi Aussie Rae,
You might want to wait until they fix that on Monday (US time) hopefully before trying to figure out what the extra are.

Aussie Rae Jun 14 2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6246254)
Hi Aussie Rae,
You might want to wait until they fix that on Monday (US time) hopefully before trying to figure out what the extra are.

thinking this is the reason as all my other farms have the correct numbers showing, :) its only those 2 that have the 5 trains on each that have the extra 5 showing in the total numbers of facilities...

earlgray Jun 15 2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6246250)

Brilliant indeed. And apparently they're also counting ships as non-workable facilities; I was trying to figure out how I could have a facility that I could neither see nor that showed up under the facilities manager!

marymarcel Jun 15 2018 02:10 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - June 15th, 2:30PM

- We just released again all the changes and bug fixes from the earlier June 12th 10:10PM release, our developer was able to take care of the last issue remotely, and this time all harvesters are showing up in your toolbox.

Known Issues:

- Some of the 'Show Facility Info' numbers are not correct

bruhelmboldt Jun 15 2018 02:31 PM

'>our developer was able to take care of the last issue remotely'

Love this! Dedication to the job. On holiday, but still working out the bugs. Kudos to him/her, and to this whole team!!

And thanks for the new facilities, too! Very Kewl !!

beverduster Jun 16 2018 02:40 AM

thanks raul for the new facilities

mareface Jun 16 2018 03:06 AM

HOORAY - thank you - now we need oil pump upgrades - cannot even post facs to be worked without running out of crude oil within 2 or 3 responses. Since June of 2009, never had issues til the last few months.

Tiger Jun 16 2018 07:00 AM

For those that haven't seen it yet. UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - June 16th, 3:20AM

- Released 5 facilities.

frostyvb56 Jun 16 2018 11:10 AM

Thanks for another great update :)

Hopefruloly one day a way to make coins will become available.