Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 20th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634454)

Aussie Rae Feb 21 2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6223822)
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is the lard as that is a new Semi-Trailer Truck product that also just released.

Icon for lamb is missing in Scotch Pie so it is not recognizing the lamb is available.

Just emailed developers about this.

thanks Taz, I have been collecting bonus postings for the Lard til my semi's can deliver... I await patiently for the Scotch Pie to become available to produce, :D both my British Pie shops are now filled to 100%

Taz D Feb 21 2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6223826)
thanks Taz, I have been collecting bonus postings for the Lard til my semi's can deliver... I await patiently for the Scotch Pie to become available to produce, :D both my British Pie shops are now filled to 100%

Hi Aussie Rae and all who had Scotch Pie problem,
This has been fixed. Please restart your farms to get the fix.

Aussie Rae Feb 21 2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6223830)
Hi Aussie Rae and all who had Scotch Pie problem,
This has been fixed. Please restart your farms to get the fix.

thanks Taz, I have enough Lard now to last me 6 months according to the data... :)

Taz D Feb 21 2018 07:26 PM

Raul just posted update:

Post-Release Info - February 21st, 7:35PM

- BugFix: The new Flower Stand service facility is showing an incorrect feedback saying that coins were deducted.

- BugFix: The Scotch Pie was not finding the Lamb Meat in storage even when there was available. If you had a quest to make Scotch Pie during this time you will have to let it expire, it will not fix itself.

JudyD1651 Feb 21 2018 09:01 PM

My British Pie Facility's Ingredient Planner is not working.

Taz D Feb 21 2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyD1651 (Post 6223862)
My British Pie Facility's Ingredient Planner is not working.

Hi JudyD,
What is not working on it? I just checked mine and it is showing correctly.

AKDave Feb 21 2018 09:20 PM

Lard

Where is that located? It seems there are new products added but not listed in the release notes as to whch facilities have them... Thanks to anyone who can point me the right way

NJones277 Feb 21 2018 09:34 PM

Awesome release Raul and team!! Three questions/issues:

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Thanks again for the new release. And by the way, the game is getting faster.

Taz D Feb 21 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKDave (Post 6223870)
Where is that located? It seems there are new products added but not listed in the release notes as to whch facilities have them... Thanks to anyone who can point me the right way

Hi AKDave,
Under the British Pie Shop is the following statement:

New products from other facilities: Lard in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

This is the only new product added in existing facilities. The products made in the new facilities are listed under each facility in the release post. The new products and facilities are also in the Game Guide chapters.

JudyD1651 Feb 21 2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6223866)
Hi JudyD,
What is not working on it? I just checked mine and it is showing correctly.

Sorry, wrong facility, it's my Flower Stand. It's working now. Thanks.
Looks like I need to plant a lot more of those flowers...3,000 of each type.