Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066)

Pegasus_III Apr 24 2021 05:46 AM

accepted new quest but it disappears

I just accepted a new quest, did some of the items, went back to the farm and back to the quest and it was gone. I could accept another new quest which I did, it was different. I did some of the items, went back to the farm and back to the quests and it was gone. I believe something is wrong.

Keef Apr 24 2021 05:51 AM

USER ID number ( 727691242 )
having issues with quests, each time you open them it is a new one, also still have no boosting of trains and sending gifts

Keef

Tiger Apr 24 2021 05:55 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Sally1007 Apr 24 2021 06:02 AM

Quest not working

yesterday I was able to aept quest and harvest- this morning - althogh I harvest still show it nees to be done and quest change - I accept new one - go to another farm and new quet not aepted and now a different one

Tiger Apr 24 2021 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally1007 (Post 6443166)
yesterday I was able to aept quest and harvest- this morning - althogh I harvest still show it nees to be done and quest change - I accept new one - go to another farm and new quet not aepted and now a different one

Hi Sally,

You posted in General Feedback section which is the wrong thread to ask for help so I have moved your post to the Help and Support section for Quests.

The developers have been notified about the problems with Quests today. We will update this thread when we have more information.

Zany Clover Apr 24 2021 06:19 AM

Just encountered several problems with quests: 1) Finished quest & got message that it's over 7 days old so points won't count toward reward, but my week cycle hasn't finished & counter is wrong. 2) Same quest won't go away or really register as finished. 3) Have harvested several quest crops and they don't register as being done for 2 different quests. 4) Opened new quest & harvested 1 crop for it; crop didn't register, so closed the quest & it disappeared and the prompt appeared that you click to start a new quest. Using Chrome & ran memcache clean & browser was cleaned. ID number 1348106720. Sorry to have so much - Tks for helping - Zany Clover.

iam1to Apr 24 2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayleyBinlady (Post 6443086)
Good morning I am having issues with my quests. No matter what I harvest for them it doesn't show also it shows a new quest ready to start but mines not due till later today, when you click it a new quest opens but when you close and reopen quests it has disappeared and a new one is in its place.Ps i'm not sure this is how you report stuff i'm useless with forums :)

i am having the same problem - a quest gets started - harvest the crop that is needed but it doesnt show as harvested - the next quest shows ready to start and click on it and is started but reload that quest to see what else is needed but that quest does not appear and another quest shows up ready to start - and i have a quest that is ready for the next step but that step doesnt register as started

Tiger Apr 24 2021 06:31 AM

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

appleblossom81 Apr 24 2021 06:33 AM

Quest Keeps Changing

I have opened 3 different quest(one per day) and they have all been fine but today when i start one, go do whatever it says and go back in the quest, it isnt unlocked. i have to click on the box and open it again. it has done this 3 different times. and its always different. so for example, the soybeans i harvested for this quest is now a different quest also needing soybeans, which i dont have planted now since i harvested them for the previous on i unlocked. once when i unlocked it there were two quest to unlock. i have 3 the are in the middle of their timers and they are fine. today is not working. 100000186851400

grandmas farm Apr 24 2021 06:43 AM

the quest isn't working right, it says that my quest was completed over 7 days ago, but we haven't had quest active for seven day yet. it has been only 4 days. so when I claimed the bonus, it didn't add up on my total quests farm number 1644870283

bbking Apr 24 2021 06:49 AM

Quest Manager

When I'm in the quest manager I load an item and start a new quest it's not applied when I reopen it. I have tried to load a couple times with the same result. It wants to start a different quest also.

Blues Singer Apr 24 2021 06:55 AM

new quests change everytime you clic

new quests change every time you click on box. The finished quests keep asking you to collect them

id # ( 100000400437826

Tiger Apr 24 2021 07:00 AM

enelyaa Apr 24 2021 07:10 AM

id465234318 reporting quest problems. New quest opens but does not stay. A new one opens every time I click anew. Sometimes two quests at a time open, but do not respond. Three completed quests do not ack new actions as collecting crops etc. Thanks. Will wait for fix. Best regards

melian1 Apr 24 2021 07:11 AM

Bug with Quests: Farm ID: 1793409352
4 days ago I began quests, and each day was able to open and begin to work them. Today, I opened a quest, went out to harvest two crops required by a previous day’s quest that I had planted, also started the open-pit mine items required by today’s quest. Went back in, but the crops had not registered as harvested, and the new quest was gone, with the lit-up quest square ready to be clicked.
The new quest had disappeared. I clicked and a different new quest appeared. I went out of quests and came back in, and the quest was gone, and the square was lit and ready to be clicked again. After 3 times, I went out of the game, ran memecache and went back in.
The situation remained that the quest was gone, but the lit-up square was ready to click to start the new quest (which I did, and which again disappeared), and the crops which I harvested more of (luckily I had plenty) did not register as harvested. For the previous 4 days, all had worked as per normal. Today, it no longer works.

Sonytone Apr 24 2021 07:14 AM

thank you for the update Tiger. I too am having issues stated with quests they are already mentioned.

user id #603974678

JuliesNotGoofy Apr 24 2021 07:15 AM

Quests

My quests aren't working today. I've been able to do them for the last 3 days but not today. It keeps making me pick a new one even though I've accepted it already. I can't go any further on the ones I had already started either. Thanks for your help and for continuing to get our game back on track.

IrisVermont Apr 24 2021 07:19 AM

user 1029104666 here,
I'll add the quest issues I am seeing this morning seem to have started yesterday, after 3rd quest was successfully completed. The game then automatically gave me the 1 FC for completing 3 quests, it did not keep counting up to the 8 and 2 possible FC for the week. I am seeing same issues as others are reporting - crops not registering as harvested, wool not registering as collected, etc.

Brallbur441 Apr 24 2021 07:24 AM

User ID 1108908689

The quest function is not quite working right. I harvest what I need to, but it doesn't register in the quest.

Tiger Apr 24 2021 07:25 AM

cbl456 Apr 24 2021 07:30 AM

Quest Not Staying Opened

User ID 1077566757
Hi. I opened a quest this morning and started one of the items. Closed the quest to go harvest something. When I went back to the quest to do the next step, the quest was gone and it gave me the option to open another quest. I clicked the new quest thinking I would get the previous one, but it was a completely new quest.
This also happened on my husband's farm. His User ID is 100002281961684
thanks

JohnAlbertini Apr 24 2021 07:42 AM

The Quests are disappearing! I accepted a quest, closed the quest page reopened the quest page and it was GONE.

AND one I was working and was ready to start the last step was also GONE!!!

SallyHL Apr 24 2021 07:43 AM

My quests are not working correctly. Thanks.

Franny2 Apr 24 2021 07:47 AM

I am having the same problem with the quests as the others, trying three times to do them and a new on keeps popping up starting me over. Thank you, Devs, for working on this.

prplpwr Apr 24 2021 07:51 AM

quests not working

click on new quest, a new quest appears, close and reopen quests, new quest block is back and previously accepted new quest is gone. also, crop harvested for ongoing quest was not credited.

CPaula Apr 24 2021 07:53 AM

Same with me...i have started three different quests then they disappear as soon as i go to harvest, etc. Thanks.

Tiger Apr 24 2021 07:55 AM

brendensmile Apr 24 2021 08:04 AM

problem with quests

I am having problems completing the final step in my regular quests and the new daily quest changes to something different every time I open it and accept. GRRRRR

grandm Apr 24 2021 08:13 AM

181024160. Regular quest not working

Cuddle Kathy Apr 24 2021 08:21 AM

Quests are no longer working. I accepted coins for completing a quest I completed and it says can't collect outside of the 7 day period. That was okay (although not true), so I moved to the next one and started an ingredient. Opened the new quest and started it and when I went back to review other things I needed to do, it went back to original state. So I again clicked on the quest I had completed, same out of of 7 day period, next quest had to restart the same batch, new quest was completely different. After about 5 attempts, gave up.

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brendensmile (Post 6443262)
I am having problems completing the final step in my regular quests and the new daily quest changes to something different every time I open it and accept. GRRRRR

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandm (Post 6443266)
181024160. Regular quest not working

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuddle Kathy (Post 6443282)
Quests are no longer working. I accepted coins for completing a quest I completed and it says can't collect outside of the 7 day period. That was okay (although not true), so I moved to the next one and started an ingredient. Opened the new quest and started it and when I went back to review other things I needed to do, it went back to original state. So I again clicked on the quest I had completed, same out of of 7 day period, next quest had to restart the same batch, new quest was completely different. After about 5 attempts, gave up.

Hi brendensmile, grandm and Cuddle Kathy :)

I moved your posts to the thread about Quests.

We have let developers know about the problems with Quests today, thanks for you patience while they work to fix them

This thread will be updated as soon as we have more information.

the4zs Apr 24 2021 08:45 AM

Quest issues 544499599

Hello, I just finished one of my quests this is the 5th one but this one that i just finished had an error message that said......
"this quest was finished over 7 days ago and will not count toward your FC"
so I click on the new quest and work on it and then I leave and come back to it and it repeats with the error message and then a new quest to start. At this point I will not be able to complete the 8 quests for the 2 FC

PLEASE HELP AND GET THIS ISSUE FIXED!

Thank you,
Texas Gal

Palmarina Apr 24 2021 08:49 AM

Hello,
USER ID number ( 1145656868 )
Same problem here with the quests.

Sundos Apr 24 2021 08:51 AM

problem with regular quests too - user number 1303461736 - thanks

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the4zs (Post 6443298)
Hello, I just finished one of my quests this is the 5th one but this one that i just finished had an error message that said......
"this quest was finished over 7 days ago and will not count toward your FC"
so I click on the new quest and work on it and then I leave and come back to it and it repeats with the error message and then a new quest to start. At this point I will not be able to complete the 8 quests for the 2 FC

PLEASE HELP AND GET THIS ISSUE FIXED!

Thank you,
Texas Gal

Hi the4zs :)

Developers are aware of all these problems, we will update this thread as soon as we get more information.

Thanks for your patience:)

dorissau Apr 24 2021 08:52 AM

Quests are all wonky this morning. I open one and start, but when I go to harvest a crop and come back, that one is gone and a whole new quest appears. Three times so far! ??

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6443302)
Hello,
USER ID number ( 1145656868 )
Same problem here with the quests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6443306)
problem with regular quests too - user number 1303461736 - thanks

Hi Parmarina and Sundos :)

We are all in the same boat.

Developers are aware of all these problems, we will update this thread as soon as we get more information.

Thanks for your patience

aceyducey Apr 24 2021 08:53 AM

Quests not working. Click on new quest, go to get product and the Quest is gone when I come back to the Quest. Happened 4 times this morning. Different quest comes up, and the same thing happens.
ID:1261092037

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6443314)
Quests are all wonky this morning. I open one and start, but when I go to harvest a crop and come back, that one is gone and a whole new quest appears. Three times so far! ??

Hi dorissau :)

We are aware of these problems, please be patience while the developers work on them.

Thanks!

marymarcel Apr 24 2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6443322)
Quests not working. Click on new quest, go to get product and the Quest is gone when I come back to the Quest. Happened 4 times this morning. Different quest comes up, and the same thing happens.
ID:1261092037

Hi aceyducey :)

Thanks for your patience