Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 3rd, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627410)

marymarcel Feb 28 2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 6143570)
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

"The Portuguese Restaurant is currently full:"

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.

Hi leighwj1960 :)

Thanks for your report, we will check into this.

Grumpdad Feb 28 2017 09:48 AM

Ship Boosts, 2500 coins per container, that means I only need to boost 820,000 ships with the full 10 containers to get my next farm expansion, may have to reconsider opening my port back up!!

Angel7 Feb 28 2017 09:54 AM

Not a huge problem, but I'm having a little trouble opening up a ship from the seaport manager since this last update. I have to click on the ship 3 or 4 times to get it to open. just thought you would want to know.

Missy Lou Feb 28 2017 10:14 AM

the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works

Farmer_Susan Feb 28 2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missy Lou (Post 6143610)
the alert message for the ship is very much appreciated. will see in time how it works

My alert message has been a bit wonky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So far, I haven't been able to figure out what's making the difference.

mindyj5 Feb 28 2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leighwj1960 (Post 6143570)
Not sure if it's related to the recent changes or not but I went in to see about buying the Portuguese Restaurant for the NCC and when I checked to see what ingredients it used got the message that

"The Portuguese Restaurant is currently full:"

I don't own the restaurant and if I don't know what ingredients it uses I won't be buying it either.

It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?

Taz D Feb 28 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindyj5 (Post 6143634)
It's doing that for many facilities, not sure if all of them because I'm not going through the whole list. I checked several.
Also, what does the last fix mean: The amount of items supported in the game was reaching a limit, we completed a few changes in order to extend that limit, please report any weird behavior that you may find.
Does that refer to our total items, crops, products, decorations, trees, etc? If so, that might explain why suddenly I ran out of several products that I shouldn't have, like apple juice, in the past weeks.
Can someone clarify the meaning of that fix?

Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.

jeannine_p Feb 28 2017 12:07 PM

thank you for the updates to ships and the increase in coins for loading! as always the dev team does an excellent job for us and the mods are doing an excellent job keeping us updated !!cheers to all!! :D

mindyj5 Feb 28 2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6143646)
Hi mindyj,
We have sent an email to the developers about the ingredients planner showing as full on all facilities in the store.
The change they made was to increase the number of individual items in the game not your storage. Each item in the game has a code for the program to be able to identify them. The size of the code had to be increased to be able to add more new items.

Thanks Taz!

jeannine_p Feb 28 2017 03:25 PM

- When a container finish preparation we will alert you with a message box so you can go and start preparing another or dispatch the ship without losing much time.

i am not getting messages saying container is ready.