Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 30th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630086)

jeannine_p Jul 03 2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6174186)
Hi Jeannine,
We have never had 4th of July decorations.

hmmm, oki tz, i thought we did have. thanks for lettin me know. =)

Kathy813 Jul 04 2017 01:42 AM

Game is actually slower than ever

Since you have supposedly sped up the game's response, I have seen just the opposite. And I have a super neighbor who cannot move from one of my farms to another or another no matter which browser he uses. We both wish you had left the game alone and hadn't tried to improve the speed since it hasn't helped.:confused::mad:

dorissau Jul 04 2017 06:07 PM

I bought the new tree shaker and not so happy. That blessed thing hops around like a cricket on a hotplate. ugh and grr.

marymarcel Jul 05 2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6174446)
I bought the new tree shaker and not so happy. That blessed thing hops around like a cricket on a hotplate. ugh and grr.

Hi dorissau:)

We have been testing our tree shaker and no moderators have problems with it.

Could you give us more information please?

dorissau Jul 05 2017 11:30 PM

There's no more information to add. When I move from area to area the square hops over then back and I have to hold it very still for a few seconds before I can click on the group I want to harvest.

Tiger Jul 06 2017 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6174670)
There's no more information to add. When I move from area to area the square hops over then back and I have to hold it very still for a few seconds before I can click on the group I want to harvest.

Hi dorissau,

Can you please take the tool out of storage and set it down on a farm. Then Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please then also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start. Once you have done that reload and place the tool back into storage and see if that made any difference.

mcdaddie Jul 06 2017 09:08 AM

A very welcome surprise was observed today. Without any notifications, the ships notification that a container is full is now popping up even if you are at someone else's farm to help in multitasking.
Thanks Dev's , that is a great add.

Sorry, short lived, it is gone again. Hopefully it is something coming in the future. :(

dorissau Jul 06 2017 10:03 AM

[quote=Tiger Laybourne;6174742]Hi dorissau,
Thanks, Tiger. That seems to have helped!! Not so jumpy this morning (neither the tool nor me.. ha)

Tiger Jul 06 2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6174774)
Thanks, Tiger. That seems to have helped!! Not so jumpy this morning (neither the tool nor me.. ha)

Your welcome dorrissau :)

It should be working the same way as the 24x24 and 28x28 tree tools. Is it working the same as those now? If not please try the smaller tool and compare the difference.

Texas Star Jul 07 2017 05:08 PM

Tiger... just reporting in on the disappearing leeks... so far everything that I have planted on the re-plowed area has stayed put. TY for helping :)