Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 4th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624126)

Aussie Rae Aug 05 2016 07:56 AM

when did you last clear all sites from your flash players? sometimes its that cdn.com that causes the problems in ft

Zany Clover Aug 05 2016 08:03 AM

2 times have tried to accept the new bonus thank you gifts in Neighborhood Chain area and it won't allow me to click to Accept. Thanks for addressing -- very nice idea

marymarcel Aug 05 2016 08:17 AM

Hi all:)

The developers are aware of the problem with the combines and working on it.

Thanks you all for your patience

Dutch85 Aug 05 2016 08:17 AM

Thank you Raul! Looking forward to seeing all the new things! I don't know if this is a new problem or not, but I hired someone to work my farms this morning and thought I would go work people's facility posts while I'm waiting. I am noticing my coins are going down. I can't remember that ever happening before. Is it a glitch?

al_bundy Aug 05 2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6090690)

The developers are aware of the problem with the combines and working on it.

Thanks you all for your patience

Its not just the combines its the seeders also

maddshots Aug 05 2016 08:36 AM

When will we know which facilities will be farm cash and which coin please? Need to make sure before I buy any new boats.

sod farmer Aug 05 2016 08:43 AM

Planting with combine is an issue - if you click on a field u just planted it will pick up an odd shape of fields and make planting the rest a chore.

em5148 Aug 05 2016 09:25 AM

Peacock feathers

Looked at the peacocks, but they are still just decorative, so how do we harvest peacock feathers?

Taz D Aug 05 2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by em5148 (Post 6090718)
Looked at the peacocks, but they are still just decorative, so how do we harvest peacock feathers?

Hi em,
Even though the peacocks don't show the green question mark yet, they are active and can be harvested. Place the peacocks in the chicken coop.

RoseArienh Aug 05 2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6090726)
Hi em,
Even though the peacocks don't show the green question mark yet, they are active and can be harvested. Place the peacocks in the chicken coop.

I was very frustrated after reading this and going back to try again.

Then I tried using peacocks instead of flamingos. Thank you for getting me headed for the right place! ;)

Taz D Aug 05 2016 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoseArienh (Post 6090734)
I was very frustrated after reading this and going back to try again.

Then I tried using peacocks instead of flamingos. Thank you for getting me headed for the right place! ;)

Hi Rose,
The green question mark for help on the peacock, hemp and horseradish can't be added until the facilities they are used in are added.

Texas Belle Aug 05 2016 11:52 AM

Well I can see bratwurst and polish sausage added to the semi for the Restaurant (not yet in it guys, so don't look for it yet), lots of sauerkraut, mustard and bread... lol
Great love it, all of it... thanks Raul & Co. like always you guys rock!!

Texas Belle Aug 05 2016 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan H (Post 6090494)
Planting crops is a little erratic - doesn't highlight evenly. Using 256 seeder on non-layered crop fields.

I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...

akakakes Aug 05 2016 12:09 PM

I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???

Taz D Aug 05 2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 6090758)
I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...

Hi Texas Belle,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

Snookie Sue Aug 05 2016 12:17 PM

I don't see a hemp fabric in the textile mill. How will we be using it to make hats?

Taz D Aug 05 2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akakakes (Post 6090766)
I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???

Hi Akakakes,
Please provide a link to the farm you have these on so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

According to your data you have 20 small waves and 11 big waves. Of the big waves 10 are on farm and 1 in storage. All 20 small waves are on farm.

boduke66 Aug 05 2016 02:35 PM

Item 10 needs more clarification,such as the type of facilities they are i.e. service or production,and the cost of these facilities,perhaps that will be released when these facilities are released,just curious.

Dbutrfli Aug 05 2016 02:36 PM

New release

I am always very happy to get the new releases. It sure keeps the game fun and interesting. Thanks so much for everything!! The developers are amazing!!:)

Fireball Aug 05 2016 02:46 PM

I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.

Clockworx Aug 05 2016 02:48 PM

Devs please fix the big tools. Its a nightmare to harvest or plant 9 x layers.

marymarcel Aug 05 2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireball (Post 6090806)
I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.

Hi Fireball:)

If you check the first post, first page of this thread, all information available up now is there.

8. New Hemp and Horseradish Crops: Used in the Polish Restaurant and in the Hat Factory.

10. New Facilities: Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop coming this Friday evening. The other facility coming later next week.

slimpat Aug 05 2016 03:30 PM

planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat

Taz D Aug 05 2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimpat (Post 6090818)
planting crops is very erratic using largest tools
thanks
Pat

Hi Pat,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

Latest posting by Raul:
Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 4:35PM

- Facebook released a fix hours ago for this bug: "The title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

Known Issues

- There are issues with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops

lollipopthebunny Aug 05 2016 03:41 PM

updating planting/plowing on farms

I have regular plowed fields an find the new highlighting when h/p or even h/p/p is actually a lot faster an easier than it was before!

I know a lot of people are complaining about it but hope the developers don't change it back to the old way. It was way too slow to work on the farms!

Thanks for the update, although it would have been nice to see the yellow banner at the top in FT letting us know about an update as I was totally surprised by it an had just finished planting all farms when I discovered it by accident. I had checked in the store for new facilities but they had not shown up for some reason.

debhurst51 Aug 05 2016 03:56 PM

Always love new things and you guys rock!

lollipopthebunny Aug 05 2016 04:02 PM

The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?

Shellgirlmtl Aug 05 2016 04:13 PM

Turbo Boats

Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...

Taz D Aug 05 2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 6090842)
The new updates are not showing up for me, like in the store. IS this suppose to be the way it is? I did see the new seeds an the peacock but none of them have a 'check' box in them.

When will the updates show for me in my farm?

Hi lollipothebunny,
Where are you looking for there to be a check box on those items? The store doesn't have check boxes. Do you mean the green question mark?

Taz D Aug 05 2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl (Post 6090854)
Thank you for the New Release... I am always excited like a little girl on her birthday when an update is released...

I have a question on the Turbo Boats... I didn't get the 4x4 or the 8x8 turbos released last update because I do not have overlapped water pieces and my farms are realistic design farms so felt it was useless for me but now with the 12x12 & 16x16, I am wondering... will the 16x16 Turbo fish all my water pieces in that square of 256 plowed fields whether they are overlapped or not???... For example, if I click on one seacoast will it fish all other pieces in that 256 field square???... I don't mind spending the 180 FC but I need to be sure it won't be a waste for me...

And I love love love the way the big 16x16 Big Tools are harvesting, planting etc... Half of all my farms are at 42x42 and the rest 40x40 and I find the speed in which the work is done is fantastic and I find the highlighting is great too, no problem on my end... Now I am worried if the Devs try to find a fix for those who are having problems I am going to end up having problems...

Looking forward to the fac release tonight...

Thank you, once again a great release...

Hi Shellgirlmtl,
From my own personal use of the 16x16 (I have some like you have that are decorative) it will reach multiples even if not overlapped. That said it will still be limited to the amount it will reach because they are not closer together.

Shellgirlmtl Aug 05 2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6090862)
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
From my own personal use of the 16x16 (I have some like you have that are decorative) it will reach multiples even if not overlapped. That said it will still be limited to the amount it will reach because they are not closer together.

Thank you Taz... I will have to check my water farms to see... I also do not fish all the water pieces because of overloads of types of fish in storage... definitely I fish all the FC water pieces... thanks again...

jeannine_p Aug 05 2016 04:25 PM

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 4:35PM

- Facebook released a fix hours ago for this bug: "The title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! THANKS SO MUCH!! :D

Cowboy22 Aug 05 2016 04:48 PM

I want to be able to fire someone for not doing what they say they can do or have what the say they have.

Taz D Aug 05 2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy22 (Post 6090882)
I want to be able to fire someone for not doing what they say they can do or have what the say they have.

Hi Cowboy,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

nanhoo Aug 05 2016 06:48 PM

Thanks!

Cool...I always am happy to see the new things you guys have for us! Thank you so Much!! :)

Clohar Aug 05 2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6090858)
Hi lollipothebunny,
Where are you looking for there to be a check box on those items? The store doesn't have check boxes. Do you mean the green question mark?

The reason of not seing the green question mark is probably because the faacilities using those items are not yet available

Aneida Aug 05 2016 07:22 PM

Love you guys....You are always workings so hard to make this game more exciting and player friendly.
Thank you for all you do. Hugs to all.

marymarcel Aug 05 2016 07:57 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 5th, 8:50PM

- Released the Polish Restaurant, Hat Factory and Hat Shop Facilities. The other facility coming later next week.
- Fixed issue with the crop tools and the highlighting of crops

Jaspur Aug 05 2016 08:40 PM

Is there any way you could show us which farms need their flowers watered. Right now I have to go onto each farm individually and check. This is tedious and time consuming. Thank you for your consideration. :p

Taz D Aug 05 2016 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaspur (Post 6091002)
Is there any way you could show us which farms need their flowers watered. Right now I have to go onto each farm individually and check. This is tedious and time consuming. Thank you for your consideration. :p

Hi Jaspur,
You can move your cursor over each farm in the farm selector and it will show what farms are watered or not by the W or I. If you want something else then please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.