Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facility Chains (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632906)

marymarcel Jul 14 2022 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6499814)
I just noticed the change to being unable sell all my imports in the marketplace. I just never got into this aspect of the game. I was able to remove several of my facilities but have been unable to remove the last 5 or 6. It just says it is loading the facilities and then nothing happens. Hoping to be able to get the rest out and not lose all these products as I have several of the designated facilities in those chains. Please keep us informed. Thanks so much.

Hi Snookie Sue :)

We will let you all know as soon as we get any information from the developers.

JNelson Jul 15 2022 03:13 AM

If you have boxes unchecked in a facility, does that mean you wont receive any of those items for import ---untill the box is checked again ???? ie if have items turned off to build up supplies ......

Tiger Jul 15 2022 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6499862)
If you have boxes unchecked in a facility, does that mean you wont receive any of those items for import ---untill the box is checked again ???? ie if have items turned off to build up supplies ......

Hi JNelson,

No, you can still import products for those facilities as long as neighbours have products to export to you, they didn't use them up exporting to someone else before trying to export to you and your staging areas for those facilites had room to be able to export them to you.

Removing check marks in your regular facilities that are part of a chain just means that you won't be making any of those products to be able to get the extra free export products so that you can export them to others.

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jul 18 2022 03:25 AM

Thank you re previous post. The facilities Air freshener and fish accessories still cannot be deleted from chain but I will wait and keep trying, if I am not the only one with the problem. Thanks marymarcel...appreciate your prompt reply

marymarcel Jul 18 2022 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6500314)
Thank you re previous post. The facilities Air freshener and fish accessories still cannot be deleted from chain but I will wait and keep trying, if I am not the only one with the problem. Thanks marymarcel...appreciate your prompt reply

You are welcome rodkay1 :)

Sqrl Jul 18 2022 07:36 PM

Is the Printing & Packaging fac capable of being chained? I have never seen it offered.

marymarcel Jul 18 2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6500398)
Is the Printing & Packaging fac capable of being chained? I have never seen it offered.

Hi Sqrl :)

This week I have regular farmcash facilities and the Prining & Packaging is among them.

You have to wait till have farmcash regular facilities to check again.This week you have coins service facilities.

Sqrl Jul 19 2022 02:58 AM

Ah, so it may come up eventually. Thanks!

uma437 Jul 20 2022 01:06 AM

Good morning,
any news about the possibility to delete chains? The game still freezes saying "Saving facilities".
Thanks for your help!
UMA

Tiger Jul 20 2022 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6500462)
Good morning,
any news about the possibility to delete chains? The game still freezes saying "Saving facilities".
Thanks for your help!
UMA

Hi uma437,

No sorry no news on this yet.