Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625698)

jerrbearsr Nov 01 2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcdaddie (Post 6110318)
I absolutely LOVE the numbers in the Farm Selector box. Makes so easy to maneuver around all these farms. Thanks Thanks Thanks

Me too now I don't have to guess anymore. :D

DitzyLuvBug2 Nov 01 2016 10:14 PM

Multiplanter not working with 2 flowers

The multi-planters are not working with the lotus and the water lily. I am not sure if this is intentional to only work for a single rather than multi-planting formats? Thanks!!

supertrucker Nov 01 2016 10:21 PM

not sure why they decided to number the little blocks that identify farms, it's kinda counter-productive... hovering your mouse pointer over a block gets you a "go to (farm name)", so why number them as well? while i'm on topic, i'm sure most of us can count the little blocks ourselves, and to be honest, i don't care how many farms my neighbors have in their 'farm' - i'm not about to rush out and buy more just to keep up with the Jones's, the Rockefellers, or the Kennedy's... having said all that, is there an option to NOT show the numbers, if we don't need/want to see them?

Shellgirlmtl Nov 01 2016 10:24 PM

Excellent!!!... Thank you Raul & Team... :D

boduke66 Nov 01 2016 10:30 PM

Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.

rodneycs Nov 01 2016 10:39 PM

well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.

Taz D Nov 01 2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6110354)
Thanksgiving items are out too,not sure if there are any new items in it or not,perhaps someone else may notice any new items.

Hi bodukes,
The Thanksgiving items are out for 2 reasons. One is this is November and Thanksgiving here in the US is the 24th. The second is there are items in it for this month's contest. We have been asking for the holiday items on the 1st of the month for several months to accommodate those who do the Best Farm Contests each month.
If there aren't any new items in it (I haven't looked) then I am sure that they will be released soon.

boduke66 Nov 01 2016 10:54 PM

Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Jwebb Nov 01 2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6110358)
well I won't be buying the new tools as they are only suitable if you plant in blocks rather than rows. All my trees are planted in rows at the most two deep. If the tools were in long rectangles instead of squares then they could be of use.
By the way Raul: Ships HAVE not HAS.

FYI - The new tools work great anyway the trees ect. are planted and is way faster!

GoalieAunt Nov 01 2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6110374)
Eucalyptus oil in the Essential oils factory is new as of this update,just for everyone's fyi.

Eucalyptus oil has been out for several months. It came with the scouting facilities.