Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625698)

FarmerWitch Nov 03 2016 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6110934)
Bagel and cream cheese, I can find reference to the new caper bush, so where are people finding out about the new Bagel and cream cheese? Is this now a two tier game where some get more information than others, the replies indicate this as the moderators seem to be aware also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in the release notes

11. Jewish Restaurant (FC) (Coming in the next few days): Produces Jewish Food.

Lox on Bagel
Chopped Herring
Gefilte Fish
Jewish Style Artichokes
Stuffed Peppers
Cholent Stew
Noodle Kugel
Rugelach

New products from other facilities: Cream Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant. Bagels in the Bakery.

Dulcinea Nov 03 2016 04:26 AM

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I planted Jasmine, it was invisible. It showed up after I reloaded the game.

bluehair Nov 03 2016 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 6111078)
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I planted Jasmine, it was invisible. It showed up after I reloaded the game.

oh had to plant some...that's my name :)

LazyMare Nov 03 2016 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 6111078)

Hi Dulcinea

Mine planted just fine - it sounds like your game wasn't quite 100% fully loaded and that the graphics for the jasmine flowers took a while to catch up

earlgray Nov 03 2016 02:05 PM

Thank you most especially for all the new flowers you've added in the recent updates. The blue hydrangea is particularly lovely. I'm eager to try all the other new ones.

bruhelmboldt Nov 04 2016 04:47 PM

Jewish Deli - instead of restaurant - Kosher dill pickles and kosher rye bread, sounds better to me. You know, corned beef on rye, extra mustard, and a pickle on the side.

Squiffybee Nov 05 2016 07:26 AM

Thank you for the numbers on the grid at the top of the farm. Dont know how many times I meant to go to 17 and wound up on 13 or 21. Personally I love it, as do a lot of my friends. Thank you

Tuckertbnc Nov 05 2016 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squiffybee (Post 6111402)
Thank you for the numbers on the grid at the top of the farm. Dont know how many times I meant to go to 17 and wound up on 13 or 21. Personally I love it, as do a lot of my friends. Thank you

Yes ! Thank you so much ! It's a little thing , but makes it so much easier to go to the farm you intended to go to ..... Multiple Thank You's to the Developers for ALL the hard work that it takes to make this a wonderful game .. :) ...

cocosfarm Nov 05 2016 11:59 AM

CaNNOT BUY OR PRODUCE NEW PRODUCTS

I cannot buy caper bushes [ not listed at store] or produce new products which will be needed for upcoming Jewish restaurant. I want to build up a supply in anticipation of needing them. In the past you have allowed me to do this. What's up? Do others have access?Thanks

Tiger Nov 05 2016 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocosfarm (Post 6111450)
I cannot buy caper bushes [ not listed at store] or produce new products which will be needed for upcoming Jewish restaurant. I want to build up a supply in anticipation of needing them. In the past you have allowed me to do this. What's up? Do others have access?Thanks

Hi cocosfarm,

They are likely to be released at the same time as the Jewish retaurant. No-one has access to them at the moment.