Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 3rd, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622806)

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu3 (Post 6073974)
is there some glitch with the Gift box i have the 1000 gift tools across accounts but its telling me my gift box is FUll i have a few ingredients in Stu but no Gifts to count towards the 1000 (which the tool would be 1 of)

Hi Stu,
I looked at that account and you have gifts in it from prior to those tools coming out and the new method of showing them. You may need to store those before the higher number and new way of consolidating the gifts will work.

lornagayle Jun 03 2016 09:20 PM

looks like all my belts are gone for all crops, not that I am complaining, I wouldnt mind being ableto get bonuses again for these things

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lornagayle (Post 6074014)
looks like all my belts are gone for all crops, not that I am complaining, I wouldnt mind being ableto get bonuses again for these things

Hi Lornagayle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

sassie2660 Jun 03 2016 09:25 PM

Hi, I see that we now earn xp's for harvesting trees when hired from the market. Do super neighbors also earn xp;s when harvesting neighbors.
thanks for all the new additions

jeannine_p Jun 03 2016 09:26 PM

the XO25 error seems to be happening primarily on IE. i tried it on chrome and had no issues. maybe just me, idk. i know our devs team will get it sorted pretty quick. thanks for all you do!!

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:28 PM

Update posted by Raul:
Post-Release Updates - June 3rd, 10:15PM

- Released the Russian Restaurant and the Indoor Playground Supplies.
- Fixed an X025 error when opening the Store

Known Issues

- There are still issues with the BuckWheat Belt and Dans.

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassie2660 (Post 6074030)
Hi, I see that we now earn xp's for harvesting trees when hired from the market. Do super neighbors also earn xp;s when harvesting neighbors.
thanks for all the new additions

Hi Sassie,
As Super Neighbors are neighbors and not hired strangers from the market they do not get those experience points as those are given in the Bonus Chest and neighbors do not get the bonus.

lornagayle Jun 03 2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6074022)
Hi Lornagayle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.

still having issues, but i notice now that there is a note about issues with dans.

anotherfarmer Jun 03 2016 09:33 PM

I went to log in and all I got was green screen, I tried again finally got in but like others all my belts are gone for all crops.

jeannine_p Jun 03 2016 09:36 PM

have there been some belts released for some factories? primarily the shipping supplies and the perfume? i didnt see that on the release notes, but i am showing in my factories where they are supposed to be?? if belts were released, can anyone tell me what factories? thanks!!

sassie2660 Jun 03 2016 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6074042)
Hi Sassie,
As Super Neighbors are neighbors and not hired strangers from the market they do not get those experience points as those are given in the Bonus Chest and neighbors do not get the bonus.

Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassie2660 (Post 6074078)
Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers

Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out.

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannine_p (Post 6074070)
have there been some belts released for some factories? primarily the shipping supplies and the perfume? i didnt see that on the release notes, but i am showing in my factories where they are supposed to be?? if belts were released, can anyone tell me what factories? thanks!!

Hi jeannine,
There were some released last release, but no new ones this release. All Raul ever says is the next 10 facilities and no list of which ones.

sassie2660 Jun 03 2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6074082)
Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out.

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening :)

sassie2660 Jun 03 2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassie2660 (Post 6074090)

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening :)

Oh! now all my belts and dans are gone! and I have some facilities that are not showing belts that were before the update

ripple333@yahoo.com Jun 03 2016 10:04 PM

new gifting machines

I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?

L.A.Bob Jun 03 2016 10:06 PM

I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything

Taz D Jun 03 2016 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripple333@yahoo.com (Post 6074102)
I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?

Hi ripple,
There are 4 gift machines you need to have before buying the pink and then the yellow ones. There is a brown one you need first.

MichHotRod Jun 03 2016 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Bob (Post 6074106)
I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything

I also have it not showing Belts and Dans:confused:

deballen Jun 03 2016 10:18 PM

I just noticed all of my belts and dans are missing. Are they working to correct this ? Thanks

Pamgow Jun 03 2016 10:22 PM

Thank you for the updates. I'm just curious though........and have a dumb question. Why are 99% of the restaurants FC? There are very few that are for coins. I keep hoping that this will "even out" so that the "poor" people can eat too. Maybe a soup kitchen is in order. ;)

VondaK Jun 03 2016 10:30 PM

Lost belt in store/seeds

I've lost all my belt rankings in the store. Is it in the works to be fixed?:confused:

Taz D Jun 03 2016 10:41 PM

The developers are aware of the missing belt dans and are working on it.

JudyD1651 Jun 03 2016 10:46 PM

There is a Soup Kitchen and it's FC.

JudyD1651 Jun 03 2016 10:47 PM

Losing belt rankings may be a good thing :) we can start over.

Petuniaflower Jun 03 2016 11:02 PM

I notice some posting buckwheat bonus's is it not a problem for everyone?

auntsusie59 Jun 03 2016 11:07 PM

all of my belts and dans have reset to level one!!!

Petuniaflower Jun 03 2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntsusie59 (Post 6074146)
all of my belts and dans have reset to level one!!!

same here,I just made the sour cream orange belt LOL

Petuniaflower Jun 03 2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6074150)
same here,I just made the sour cream orange belt LOL

I promise this is the last post from me tonight. I keep noticing neighbors posting buckwheat bonus's. Makes me jealous. Why are some not having problems? Are they on different computers or what?

Aussie Rae Jun 03 2016 11:44 PM

glad to see I am not the only one who is back to 1 in the belts, LOL I am sure it will be fixed and am not stressing out over it, life is too short to worry about the little things..

Gail Green-jeans Jun 03 2016 11:51 PM

I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.

Taz D Jun 04 2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans (Post 6074178)
I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.

Hi Gail,
If you have a high number of friends then that is why you can't send gifts and not because of the tools. Facebook created a bug that is effecting anything to do with your friends which causes the lists to not come up correctly. I believe you may have just gotten effected by it as not all of us have been effected at the same time.

Gail Green-jeans Jun 04 2016 12:11 AM

Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?

Taz D Jun 04 2016 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans (Post 6074198)
Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?

Hi Gail,
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

Gail Green-jeans Jun 04 2016 12:18 AM

Taz, thanks for suggestion, but have already done that 3 times as well as clearing browser history.

rocker grrrrrl Jun 04 2016 01:19 AM

7. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) When a contest ends and your Neighborhood ranked in the first 3 positions:
-a.1) You will have a chance to thank your top 10 most performing neighbours. To do that you can go to the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab and click the 'Thanks' button next to each neighbour.

Not a complaint, just letting you know. I DID NOT rank in the first 3 positions, and I was given the option to thank ALL of my neighbors, not just the top 10 performing neighbors. I did thank them all... I am wondering how many will complain over being thanked. LOL

mhope23 Jun 04 2016 01:45 AM

Keep up the good work. Love the game long time player.

rodneycs Jun 04 2016 05:47 AM

I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??

Petuniaflower Jun 04 2016 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6074270)
I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??

my buckwheat is still 399 to reach yellow belt,the other items have been corrected. I have buckwheat coming off in a hour and a half,if it stays on yellow will let you know.

jeannine_p Jun 04 2016 09:01 AM

ok so here's the latest, earlier in the week, i made a suggestion to release the belts for the perfume factory. THERE WERE NONE. i have 2 of those factories, and can never keep the silly stuff stocked. i know there were issues with dans disappearing last night. i come back this morning, and both of my perfume factories have all the belts at 6th dan, meaning i cant get any more. PLEASE HELP!! we farmers rely on those dans to get stuff stored up, and i think its rather unfair to just have everything automatically go to the last dan, so we cant store any up from bonuses. im sure its just a new glitch, but its a frustrating one. thanks for the help mods and devs, for all the hard work that you put into this for us. we really do appreciate you