Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 3rd, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622806)

Walkies Jun 03 2016 09:15 AM

thanks! :)

Soxy Maxy Staffies Jun 03 2016 09:24 AM

I have a question last update you charged fc for an item that should have been coins and then said you would put it right by putting one of the fc items as coins on this update and you havent done this can ask why you are not keeping to your word please?

barbara nixon Jun 03 2016 09:29 AM

thanks for the update..noticed the coins and fuel counter right off..keep up the good work for us..love this game...

Taz D Jun 03 2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soxy Maxy Staffies (Post 6073570)
I have a question last update you charged fc for an item that should have been coins and then said you would put it right by putting one of the fc items as coins on this update and you havent done this can ask why you are not keeping to your word please?

Hi Soxy,
They released last time the 4th facility as a coin facility instead of as a FC facility. If you check the last release you will still see that there are only 2 FC and 2 coin facilities as usual.

iam1to Jun 03 2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntsusie59 (Post 6073482)
The buckwheat in the store doesn't show that it is being used in the restraunnt Otherwise thank you for the release.

i think that could be because the store is still locked - it hasn't been released yet

JudyD1651 Jun 03 2016 09:53 AM

d) We were approaching a limit in the game for the total amount of items available in the Store. We did some major redesign in our systems to remove this limitation.
THANKS for the update. I believe there are a lot of items that are not used and could be removed from the store. I would like to see a Seasons section in place of Winter. Here in the USA it's Spring while somewhere else it's Winter. Also a Holiday section would be nice with all the holiday items. I love playing Farm Town...best game on FB. :)

VondaK Jun 03 2016 09:55 AM

Thank you. So enjoy the game. :)

barbara nixon Jun 03 2016 10:03 AM

in neighborhood chains, what does the (#) in red mean?..how do i tell who was the top performing people?

Stover Jun 03 2016 10:34 AM

where is the sour cream??? I can't find it in my dairy plant

Tiger Jun 03 2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara nixon (Post 6073610)
in neighborhood chains, what does the (#) in red mean?..how do i tell who was the top performing people?

Hi barbara nixon,

The number in brackets in red is how many additional facs your neighbour added to the contest.

If you have the Neighbourhood chains tab sorted by "score" it will show you at the top and then the rest by score in descending order.

BarbLH Jun 03 2016 10:45 AM

Thanks for the new release, looks as if it's going to be fun (as usual)!

Just came online a little while ago & collected a bonus of 196 Linseed Oil. When I checked my storage, however, it shows 195 Linseed Oil. Is this just a goof with Linseed Oil or does this happen with all bonuses. I've never noticed it before!

Also, I can't find Sour Cream in my Dairy Processing Plant, either!

Thanx! Barb

GoalieAunt Jun 03 2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hicall80 (Post 6073378)
I have a question about the gifting machines. Do I have to buy ALL the previous ones to get one of the new ones???

Karen

Yes, you have to buy all of the previous machines before you can buy the new ones.

GoalieAunt Jun 03 2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <Rosa (Post 6073490)
I bought a gifting machine.
I want to buy the green one now, but it continues locked,
What is wrong?

Did you put the green one in storage?

gffarmer Jun 03 2016 11:51 AM

What about the sour cream not showing up?

Tiger Jun 03 2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 6073678)
What about the sour cream not showing up?

Hi gffarmer,

We're waiting to hear on this.

boduke66 Jun 03 2016 11:54 AM

Just wanted to let the moderators know the animal facilities glitch has been fixed at least on my end,facilities are showing the Animals and in the correct amount,thank you developers for getting this fixed so quick,much appreciated.

Tiger Jun 03 2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6073686)
Just wanted to let the moderators know the animal facilities glitch has been fixed at least on my end,facilities are showing the Animals and in the correct amount,thank you developers for getting this fixed so quick,much appreciated.

Hi boduke66,

Yes they fixed the display issues. For the time being though you can't store animals form the gift box. They are working on that part.

boduke66 Jun 03 2016 12:06 PM

animal buildings

Not a biggy,at least we can see the ones we already have,thanks for the reply.

Tiger Jun 03 2016 12:06 PM

Hi Everyone,

The developers have let us know that the sour cream in the dairy processing will be released when the Russian restaurant is released.

gffarmer Jun 03 2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6073682)
Hi gffarmer,

We're waiting to hear on this.

Thanks! Was just wondering.

Tiger Jun 03 2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 6073718)
Thanks! Was just wondering.

Hi gffarmer,

I just posted about this, it is directly above your last post :)

jeannine_p Jun 03 2016 12:30 PM

love the new gifting machines... wasnt sure about the cost, but definitely worth the investment!! thanks for the update!!! :D:D:D

Vivienne57 Jun 03 2016 12:58 PM

Whooop love the new update :)

GoalieAunt Jun 03 2016 01:19 PM

There is a problem with the buckwheat belts. I have 13k harvested but it is still showing the white belt and saying I need 399 to reach yellow belt. I'm going to hold off on harvesting the rest of the buckwheat.

Dbutrfli Jun 03 2016 02:49 PM

Thank you so much for the new release. Always look forward to the new things and improvements. The team does such a great job! My I kindly suggest an increase in the production in the Ink and Pigments facilities. I have 3 and can not keep up and now we even need more. It would be helpful to increase the amount in the train car too. Thanks again for everything!!

JNelson Jun 03 2016 03:06 PM

i have 20 and cant keep up with ink either ...LOL

love the new facilities hope next mths will be facilities that are so demanding of the already high demand products like ink ...... ( i know post in suggestions) ...

But i do love new facilities !!!!

Keef Jun 03 2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoalieAunt (Post 6073754)
There is a problem with the buckwheat belts. I have 13k harvested but it is still showing the white belt and saying I need 399 to reach yellow belt. I'm going to hold off on harvesting the rest of the buckwheat.

I have the same problem

Auron1 Jun 03 2016 04:06 PM

Thanks for all your hard work, team!

Aussie Rae Jun 03 2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerWitch (Post 6073346)
What is the point of point 5

5. Option to remove yourself from other farmer's buddies and neighbour lists: When you visit the farm of a farmer, there will be a ToolBox icon on the bottom left containing the usual Trophy and Belt icons, plus 2 new icons, one will remove yourself from the farm owner buddies and the other one from the farm owner neighbours.

I also fail to see why this is here, its going to cause a few problems for some people who will click on it and then find they have removed someone accidentally. We can already remove people as buddy's or neighbors and most of us who have done so have no way of visiting their farms anyway to check if they have removed us. Hope that makes sense, its early in the morning and I have not had my coffee yet! :)

Tiger Jun 03 2016 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6073842)
I also fail to see why this is here, its going to cause a few problems for some people who will click on it and then find they have removed someone accidentally. We can already remove people as buddy's or neighbors and most of us who have done so have no way of visiting their farms anyway to check if they have removed us. Hope that makes sense, its early in the morning and I have not had my coffee yet! :)

HI Aussie Rae,

It is a way to remove yourself from being an ex friends neighbour. If they are neighbours with you and you get removed as a friend, they show up as a blank pic in your neighbours bar, but usually there is no way to remove them as your neighbour as they don't always show up in the neighbours tab once they have removed you. This way you can visit their farm from the neighbours bar and then remove yourself from being their buddy or neighbour if you wish.

ijago Jun 03 2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6073262)
Thanks Raul!

I cant plant my farms I keep getting Error X025

Aussie Rae Jun 03 2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6073866)
HI Aussie Rae,

It is a way to remove yourself from being an ex friends neighbour. If they are neighbours with you and you get removed as a friend, they show up as a blank pic in your neighbours bar, but usually there is no way to remove them as your neighbour as they don't always show up in the neighbours tab once they have removed you. This way you can visit their farm from the neighbours bar and then remove yourself from being their buddy or neighbour if you wish.

Thanks Tiger, all my 112 neighbors have their pictures showing, except for one who has quit playing in the last few days due to being bullied by some of her friends over the NCC. Its a shame as she is a lovely lady and now ft is spoiled for her..

domer_46530 Jun 03 2016 05:29 PM

No Bonus for Buckwheat

I just harvested 4 farms of Buckwheat it still shows need 399 for yellow dan HELP !!

Aneida Jun 03 2016 06:09 PM

A Big Thank you to all the FT workers for your hard work at fixing bugs and making the game even more exciting. FT has come a long ways from where it started and I know it's hard work to keep up with server, storage and people demands.
Thanks

lollipopthebunny Jun 03 2016 06:16 PM

The picture of the New Service facility is larger in the Farm Stats window than all the other pics. I would bet the regular one is also the same thing. I didn't look to see that one though.

Thanks for the update though!!!

DianeCK Jun 03 2016 06:50 PM

Just letting you know I can't get into the store I get Error X025 ..

Love the new stuff sorry you are having trouble ... I know you will fix it..

Stu3 Jun 03 2016 07:25 PM

is there some glitch with the Gift box i have the 1000 gift tools across accounts but its telling me my gift box is FUll i have a few ingredients in Stu but no Gifts to count towards the 1000 (which the tool would be 1 of)

REID_MAC Jun 03 2016 08:00 PM

OX25 messages

every time I am opening my store I get this message what can I do ?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8279&farm_ix=0

SusieB Jun 03 2016 08:19 PM

Thanks! Appreciate the update

Petuniaflower Jun 03 2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domer_46530 (Post 6073902)
I just harvested 4 farms of Buckwheat it still shows need 399 for yellow dan HELP !!

that is what mine is saying too,not sure now what it should be.