Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- February 20th, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634454)

marymarcel Feb 21 2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musselwhite (Post 6223682)
Mine is doing the same thing, my tower is not working on my friends farm. It freezes!
Did you find a fix for this?
Thank you
Linda

Hi musselwhite :)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

iam1to Feb 21 2018 03:09 PM

I don't think its me - but I don't see the lard in the semi-trailer truck - unless it wont appear until after the pie factory is released

marymarcel Feb 21 2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iam1to (Post 6223702)
I don't think its me - but I don't see the lard in the semi-trailer truck - unless it wont appear until after the pie factory is released

Hi iam1to :)

The new ingredient will be released at the same time of the new facility, British Pie Shop

SamanthaO Feb 21 2018 03:24 PM

I am also having the issue of the tools switching too quickly, and have had to reload a farm to get the last tree or flower.

Besides that, I love the new goodies :-)

MadamePondarosa Feb 21 2018 04:01 PM

When sowing my own farms, 1 square is left. Have to reload farm to get the last one. On all farms.

The tools swich on my own farms, so its not only super neighbour as someone mentioned earlier.

PS: I have not bought the new tools to thats not the case here.

Also when fishing, hired from market, a few rivers are blinking on/off not possible to get and loose bonus. Starter 2 days ago so not sure if its related to the release or not.

marymarcel Feb 21 2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa (Post 6223734)
When sowing my own farms, 1 square is left. Have to reload farm to get the last one. On all farms.

The tools swich on my own farms, so its not only super neighbour as someone mentioned earlier.

PS: I have not bought the new tools to thats not the case here.

Also when fishing, hired from market, a few rivers are blinking on/off not possible to get and loose bonus. Starter 2 days ago so not sure if its related to the release or not.

Hi MadamePonderosa :)

The developers are aware of this problem and looking into it.

shirl312 Feb 21 2018 04:12 PM

The "show work" button on tower tool window is showing farm 26 ready(green). When I go there, still 1.6 hrs left to grow. Confusing information

Taz D Feb 21 2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirl312 (Post 6223750)
The "show work" button on tower tool window is showing farm 26 ready(green). When I go there, still 1.6 hrs left to grow. Confusing information

Hi Shirl,
The developers are aware this problem is back and working on it.

marymarcel Feb 21 2018 04:47 PM

Hi all :)

Raul has added the following information to Known problems:

Known Problems:

- When hired or working as a super neighbour or when the 'Autoselect Tools' preference is enabled, sometimes the switching of the tools happens too quickly, leaving unharvested items in the farm.

- The new Flower Stand service facility is showing an incorrect feedback saying that coins were deducted.

Wendy755 Feb 21 2018 05:22 PM

Thank you for your quick reply. My 20x20 plow is now in my took box.