Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 20th, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633422)

beverduster Dec 20 2017 11:09 PM

thanks santa clause

Cherry's Farm Dec 21 2017 01:09 AM

Thanks, looks like fun :)

Palmarina Dec 21 2017 02:04 AM

I love the new facilities and looking forward for the pharmacy!
Thanks Raul
Merry Christmas!

sestree Dec 21 2017 03:07 AM

Oh Thank You Raul :D I was able to do 1 export and 1 import. YAY !!!

Farmer_Susan Dec 21 2017 07:01 AM

Awesome! Been so excited to get to the Import/Export part and it came on my birthday! Thanks!

Question - on this:

<< d) If you own a service facility chain you are now able to import products from your neighbours consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out.

How is it that they're more profitable to us? We get more money for them when we cash out? Is that what that means?

Farmer_Susan Dec 21 2017 07:04 AM

Yep! I was able to both import and export! Very fun! :)

Farmer_Susan Dec 21 2017 08:14 AM

So to clear out our Staging Area so neighbors can export to us, do we use the Store All or the Cash Out or both buttons from our Facility Manager? I'm thinking both since they might be exporting to any type of facility.

It won't help to go the Market and sell non-ingredient stuff, though, right? We can keep doing that on our regular schedule because it won't affect the import/export chains?

Tiger Dec 21 2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6212058)
Awesome! Been so excited to get to the Import/Export part and it came on my birthday! Thanks!

Question - on this:

<< d) If you own a service facility chain you are now able to import products from your neighbours consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out.

How is it that they're more profitable to us? We get more money for them when we cash out? Is that what that means?

Hi Susan,

Raul has edited since then , that section now reads as follows >>

d) If you own a service facility chain you are now able to import products from your neighbours consumed in that service chain, although you pay regular price in coins for those products, they will be much more profitable to you when you stock them in your service chain and then cash out, specially because service facility chains are from 50% to 100% more profitable than service facilities that are not part of a chain.

mcdaddie Dec 21 2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6212078)
So to clear out our Staging Area so neighbors can export to us, do we use the Store All or the Cash Out or both buttons from our Facility Manager? I'm thinking both since they might be exporting to any type of facility.

It won't help to go the Market and sell non-ingredient stuff, though, right? We can keep doing that on our regular schedule because it won't affect the import/export chains?

In the chains manager just click on the blue button and it will show you who all sent, how much, and give you the ability to receive.

Tiger Dec 21 2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6212078)

Hi Susan,

We're not 100% certain on this and have asked for more details, we will have to see what other information is released. There is "Check Stats" and the "Check Products" yet to be released as well.

Non-ingredients can't be used in facilites so sell them as normal.