Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638)

LisaScobee Jan 19 2021 10:17 PM

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.

Taz D Jan 19 2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6418546)
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere. I didn't take time to read the entire forum before posting. Where are our animals that aren't stored in the animal buildings? Are they missing because they're animated and that has to be reprogrammed with the new version? Thanks.

Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

LisaScobee Jan 19 2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6418550)
Hi LIsa,
yes it is because they are animated and have not been added yet.

Thanks! I bet you guys (mods) are just as anxious for the game to be back to normal as the players! Have a good evening!

uma437 Jan 20 2021 12:30 PM

USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.

Taz D Jan 20 2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uma437 (Post 6418854)
USER ID number 1493587961
Hi, I tried to decorate my farms with the purple hand tool and some items from my storage. Some of them are namend in the storage but without picture and I cannot place these ones on my farm. Others are available without problems. I only tested to use seasonal items. Some holiday animals are unavailable: Holiday dogs, goats, pigs and sheep. Thanks in advance for checking this.

Hi Uma,
Some of the newer graphics and any animated ones have not been added to the game yet.

wolfman39531_2007 Jan 20 2021 01:26 PM

i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

marymarcel Jan 20 2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfman39531_2007 (Post 6418914)
i tried to get into my farm to work on the crops which is about too be expired. I have no seeder, harvester, tree shaker, log cutting truck and no fishing boat, they were in their four days ago and all gone, please put them back, the farms that i have them on show none there as well?

Hi wolfman :)

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Those tools are on your farms, you have to put them into storage, so you can use them from your tool box or add them to your shortcuts.

lyndalu47 Jan 21 2021 10:01 AM

My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!

Taz D Jan 21 2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndalu47 (Post 6419478)
My Farm 23, "So Much to See" had a row of national flags. Since the move to HTML5, only one of these flags remains. It makes me wonder what else i am missing and don't even know about yet! I appreciate the work (and time!) that has gone into this transition, but i am hoping someone can look at my Farm 23 to explain the mystery of the missing flags. p.s. if i have posted in the wrong place, will you move my question to where it should be? Thank you so much!

Hi Lyndalu,
Your previous post concerning this was moved to the Game Migration thread and answered in this post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=757

All of the graphics have not been added yet and that is why your flags are not showing currently. When they get all the animation and graphics added later then those will show.

LisaScobee Jan 21 2021 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To the person that was looking for "trash bins" in the store and asking if they could be added...They have a variety of them already. Just search "trash" in the store. See attached.