Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 3rd, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638550)

marymarcel Oct 06 2018 08:44 AM

Hi gals and guys :)

Due to a little problem with this thread, the information for the new House Construction Supplies was not updated properly when it was released.

Post Release Updates - October 4th, 4:00PM

- Released the House Construction Supplies Facility.

earlgray Oct 07 2018 10:18 AM

"'Show Product Names' button in 'Show Work Info' screen" - absolutely LOVE this new feature! Thank you!

RozeeS Oct 07 2018 12:17 PM

I welcome that we are going to get a Purple Hand but disappointed in order to have the ability it gives I will have to spend further Farm Cash. I have always thought that this should have been the job of the Green Hand as it already stacks items on a farm. All we are getting with the Purple Hand is the ability to place items directly from the store or our storage on top of anything in the farm. I have already paid 90 Farm Cash to buy both of the design hands, (to have the ability to stack items on my farm, orange then green) and I feel this option could have been added to the green hand without us having to spend further Farm Cash.

Buddy Oct 09 2018 09:25 AM

I am very happy we are getting the purple hand...in fact, can't wait for it to show up...hope it's soon!!!

Dulcinea Oct 09 2018 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RozeeS (Post 6266318)
I welcome that we are going to get a Purple Hand but disappointed in order to have the ability it gives I will have to spend further Farm Cash. I have always thought that this should have been the job of the Green Hand as it already stacks items on a farm. All we are getting with the Purple Hand is the ability to place items directly from the store or our storage on top of anything in the farm. I have already paid 90 Farm Cash to buy both of the design hands, (to have the ability to stack items on my farm, orange then green) and I feel this option could have been added to the green hand without us having to spend further Farm Cash.

I suppose it depends on how it works. I like that I can just grab the green hand and move things around. If the purple hand adds an extra step every time you use it, like the green manure spreader does, I'll probably just stick with the green hand anyway.

jkmyer Oct 10 2018 04:50 AM

is anyone else having probles qith the show work? Mine has shown the same thing for close to an hour and I ran into the same thing last night not being able to see what farms need planting. Thanks in advance.

Tiger Oct 10 2018 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmyer (Post 6266802)
is anyone else having probles qith the show work? Mine has shown the same thing for close to an hour and I ran into the same thing last night not being able to see what farms need planting. Thanks in advance.

Hi jkmeyer,

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

See if that corrects it for you.

AKDave Oct 10 2018 09:40 PM

Okay FT, it's been a week, put the purple hand out...

Cowboy22 Oct 12 2018 09:51 AM

When will the purple designer be available to purchase?

Taz D Oct 12 2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy22 (Post 6267066)
When will the purple designer be available to purchase?

Hi Cowboy,
Only the developers know and they do not tell us until they release it. Just have to wait until they do.