Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 3rd, 2018 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638550)

RomanticSoul Oct 19 2018 11:19 AM

Wondering when all facilities will be made workable. like the bank. Oil pumps. semi trucks/ open pit mines Mineral mines. Stuff that never gets worked when people work your facilities.

Taz D Oct 19 2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 6268182)
Wondering when all facilities will be made workable. like the bank. Oil pumps. semi trucks/ open pit mines Mineral mines. Stuff that never gets worked when people work your facilities.

Hi RomanticSoul,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Taz D Oct 19 2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGrrrr (Post 6268142)
The new Purple Hand Farm Design Tool.......possible to use on Super Neighbor farms? I am currently layering water for a neighbor, this hand tool would help me immensely on her farm !

Hi TGrrrr,
No the purple hand can not be used on super neighbors farms because it can be used to buy farm cash items.
If you wish to make a suggestion for this please post it in the Suggestions section.

Taz D Oct 19 2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielP (Post 6268150)
The purple hand is ok, but a bit of a disappointment. Though things can be placed on fields, it doesn't allow placing items on layered fields.. The description on it is vague on that point. I know layers are not officially supported but it would have been nice, However, as it is it does allow for adding facilities where there is not enough room. And that makes it OK but pricey at 50 FC,

Hi DanielP,
The reason it won't set anything on layered fields is because the 9x layering is using all the squares in that area so there is no place to set the item down. Only 1 item can be in 1 square of the ground. If you have the Grid Ground cover you can see that all the squares are used.

All facilities only have 1 square as the anchor point, so they do not take all the space the graphic shows on.

Alexandra_J Oct 20 2018 11:49 AM

then the purple hand will be a complete waste of money if you cant put anything on your farm from storage if you have your farms x3 or x9 and most of us have x3 or x9 farms dont we.

So the purple hand is like the green hand???????????

Taz D Oct 20 2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6268314)
then the purple hand will be a complete waste of money if you cant put anything on your farm from storage if you have your farms x3 or x9 and most of us have x3 or x9 farms dont we.

So the purple hand is like the green hand???????????

Hi Alexandra,
I did not say anything about the 3x. With 3x that means there should be spaces for you to set down things from storage, though you will have to move it around to find the open space.

And no the purple hand is not like the green hand. The green hand can not purchase anything from the store or remove anything from storage.

Alexandra_J Oct 20 2018 03:42 PM

But it does say we can take things out of storage to put on our farms. It shouldn't matter if we have our farms plowes normally, x3 or x9. If we can't take our things out of storage when we have a x9 farm then the freestyle hand isn't worth the $50

katzyin Oct 20 2018 04:23 PM

Purple hand

Misunderstood about the purple hand and feel I have wasted 50 farm cash!

Taz D Oct 20 2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6268338)
But it does say we can take things out of storage to put on our farms. It shouldn't matter if we have our farms plowes normally, x3 or x9. If we can't take our things out of storage when we have a x9 farm then the freestyle hand isn't worth the $50

Quote:

Originally Posted by katzyin (Post 6268346)
Misunderstood about the purple hand and feel I have wasted 50 farm cash!

Hi Alexandra_J and Katzyin,
I am sorry, but this tool does only does the same layering as the green hand. The only difference is it allows you to use things from the store or your storage that the green hand could not do. No tool will do any layering of plants and crops.

Alexandra_J Oct 20 2018 05:59 PM

So the purple hand only takes out facilities then from storage?