Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- August 4th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624126)

barbaraelwart Aug 06 2016 08:33 AM

Peacock

Do we only get one feather from each Peacock that we harvest or do we get multiple feathers ?

If it is only one, you need to have a lot of peacocks :eek:

Dulcinea Aug 06 2016 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6091206)
Do we only get one feather from each Peacock that we harvest or do we get multiple feathers ?

If it is only one, you need to have a lot of peacocks :eek:

Being as you only get one apple from an apple tree, it's a pretty good bet you only get one feather from a peacock.

Wow, that Sequoia's footprint is huge. They're going to have to make it smaller if they ever make it choppable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy813 (Post 6091022)
;)I like the two new water features but the waves are going in the wrong direction for my coastlines. We need 2 more but in a different direction!

Yeah, my coasts run along the upper and right edges of my farm. The waves are going in the wrong direction for me, too.

Taz D Aug 06 2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreAtiveNRgee (Post 6091230)
since this new release, i cannot stock myrefinery. i've tried the start all button on the facility box, then tried opening the facility and clicking the start all button, then tried to start individual products. ran memcache to no success.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1177&farm_ix=4

thanks for looking into this for me.

Hi Creativenrgee,
I have checked your data and you have no crude oil barrels in storage to stock your refinery.

mhendel Aug 06 2016 12:48 PM

I am trying to view all the Facilities in the Facilities tab in the store. However, not one tab is working and can't go and view different items in store. I tried full screen and regular screen and nothing is working. I even tried to clean mem cache and didn't do the job.

Always had use Chrome and is up to date as of yesterday

Taz D Aug 06 2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhendel (Post 6091294)
I am trying to view all the Facilities in the Facilities tab in the store. However, not one tab is working and can't go and view different items in store. I tried full screen and regular screen and nothing is working. I even tried to clean mem cache and didn't do the job.

Always had use Chrome and is up to date as of yesterday

Hi mhendel,
What message are you getting when you try to open a section of the store?

mhendel Aug 06 2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6091302)
Hi mhendel,
What message are you getting when you try to open a section of the store?

No message - it won't change when clicking on a section of the store

Lee Ann Aug 06 2016 01:22 PM

Neighbors

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6090562)
Firstly thanks for the new update :)

I am confused with the Neighborhood Contest. Thanks that are in pink, it says can be people who have us as a neighbor, but we do not have them. Presumably we would have to be friends though? I clicked on a Pink thank you just now, went to the farm - looked up the person and I am not friends with them. How can they then have me as a neighbor?? Am I missing something here :confused:

You both have to send and accept neighbor requests , they don't automatically become yours , weird but true. One would think it would be the opposite...

quote from Raul " If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list."

Taz D Aug 06 2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhendel (Post 6091330)
No message - it won't change when clicking on a section of the store

Hi mhendal,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below) again, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also try closing your browser and restarting your computer.

brendajj Aug 06 2016 01:38 PM

Love this game thanks for keeping it interesting with all the new things going on

lollipopthebunny Aug 06 2016 02:31 PM

I sure wish they could have kept the new highlighting for the players that had no issues! IT was extremely fast to h/p/p an no problems!!!

Now it takes a LONG time to do all the farms again! :( I think people could have adjusted to the new way if they would have tried except maybe the ones that do the x9, and even those I would bet it would work just had to get used to it!

Can the developers do a work around of some sort to speed the h/p/p up again for a lot of players that didn't have any issues?