Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 3rd, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622806)

WillowTreeFarm Jun 03 2016 06:10 AM

Oh no!! My animals are missing from their sheds too!

brenda steele Jun 03 2016 06:29 AM

Sour Cream

If I go into my dairy plant I cant see any Sour cream have they forgotten to put it in there lol

amazinggrace1 Jun 03 2016 06:33 AM

I am missing animals from all of my animal sheds, including tons of animals that i paid Farmcash for on my Farm 1. I hope this is rectified very soon, as this could be the final straw for me. I've spent way too much money on this game recently and over the past 7 years, and this could be the final straw for me after seven years of playing. :(

lkendter Jun 03 2016 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazinggrace1 (Post 6073398)
I am missing animals from my sheds, including animals that i paid farmcash for.

It is a display glitch - my chicken coop showed empty, but I hit collect and got a ton of eggs.

theperfectnina Jun 03 2016 06:42 AM

I've also lost my animals and heaps of Farm Cash bought ones as well. I hope this will be rectified very soon.

BUT I can still harvest the animals, even though when I go into them barn say, there are no animals in there.

So thankfully it's just a glitch

amanda1955 Jun 03 2016 06:47 AM

thanks for the updates got a problem though all animals from the sheds are all missing

brenda steele Jun 03 2016 06:50 AM

All the animals in the sheds are missing looks like its affecting everyone

RozeeS Jun 03 2016 06:50 AM

Thank you for the update.

My observations:- Normally we would have got new levels in this update but you have delayed for 3 weeks! What happened to giving us new levels every 3 months? Is this another way of delaying incentives to play?

Removing FT buddies and neighbours from our list has come a bit too late for those of use that wanted to remove those people years ago and still reliant on the other party to remove our good selves. If we have already removed them we are not able to visit their farms and do this!

I feel that Farm Town really needs to address buddies and neighbours on FT that when one party removes it should automatically remove the said person for the list.

And there are games on FB that give us community neighbours. I feel that FT should be exploring this option instead of expecting us to have FB friends to play this game

And just to add I feel you should actually test your updates instead of frantically putting it out. So many problems and you are expecting us, your players to report on here problems with your latest update!

knolan Jun 03 2016 06:53 AM

Animals

My animals flew the coop too, where did they go? I hope this isn't an invasion of the animal snatchers. :confused:

boduke66 Jun 03 2016 06:58 AM

animals missing

same here,and like my dairy shed for instance,i had 200 of each animal,now missing,hope this gets fixed soon,i seem to recall this happening once before.