Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Hiring and Bonus Chest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612686)

Tiger Feb 02 2022 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo terry (Post 6483106)
When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away

Hi turbo terry,

Does the yellow status and then they accept the hire happen all the time?

Any changes you would like to suggest for the game need to be posted in the relevant thread in the Suggestions area where the devs will look for those please. Here's the link to that area, find thread with a title that is related to your idea, then post in that thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Lee Ann Feb 03 2022 01:54 PM

years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?

marymarcel Feb 03 2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Ann (Post 6483278)
years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?

Hi Lee Ann :)

Do you remember which name you gave to that list?

You can click in Friends option on the left side of your Facebook home page and then click in Lists from the menu. Try to find the one you set for Farm Town.

Then when you get the pop up to post to facebook, look at it. Near the bottom, you need a check mark to the left of News Feed. The audience selector is to the far right of News Feed. It is set to Public in this image. Click it to change it to the list name you have.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu... post 2019.PNG

About people saying they cant work your facilities, it could be they are new friends or if you or they have more than 1 account and you are not friends with both of them, then that could happen.

Due to a change made by Facebook if someone is managing 2 accounts at the same time or using the Switch account in Facebook, then when friends try to work facilities they are not allowed as the factories showing up are from the account they are not friends with.

To fix this, it is better to do all work for one account, then close it and restart and then do all work for the other account.
If this doesnt fix the problem, then you have to use a different browser for each account.

ericanl51 Feb 21 2022 01:42 PM

Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino

marymarcel Feb 21 2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericanl51 (Post 6484886)
Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino

Hi Erica :)

I moved your post to the Hiring Thread.

I had a look at your data and you have 2 superneighbors.

You could ask them if they were working your farms.

Garry01 Mar 01 2022 03:25 PM

When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.

marymarcel Mar 01 2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry01 (Post 6485626)
When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.

Hi Garry01 :)

I moved your post to the Hiring thread.

They have to be strangers to be able to get the bonus chest.

If they are friends, neighbors or even they are buddies, then they will not get the bonus no matter if you hire them at market.

Denise Dianna Mar 15 2022 03:43 PM

I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?

Taz D Mar 15 2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6486826)
I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?

Hi DeniseDJ,
I always wait another 30 seconds after it turns yellow if I don't get the message they turned it down.

luisvolky Mar 20 2022 08:01 AM

problem with the money of the work

why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank

marymarcel Mar 20 2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luisvolky (Post 6487742)
why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank

Hi luisvolky :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

When you are hired and you arrive to the farms and start working, do you see the bonus chest icon to the left of the game window?

Do you complete all jobs on the farms in order to collect the bonus? Please consider that if you leave something undone, then you will not get the bonus chest.

Susan Canning Mar 27 2022 05:40 PM

I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289

marymarcel Mar 27 2022 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6488786)
I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289

Hi Susan :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Your data shows that you got the bonus chest for all jobs and you also got xp as part of the bonus except for 2 farms.

When you harvest crops, then you receive 25% of the selling price and 10% of the crop you harvested. In the bonus chest you receive the same amount of coins and boxes but not xp.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post5832366

Moose Hunter Mar 28 2022 12:18 PM

Hiring

When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris

marymarcel Mar 28 2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose Hunter (Post 6488842)
When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris

Hi Moose Hunter :)

Your tools are on the farms, you have to send them to storage. That way when you hire someone they will be able to use them as they will be automatically given to them.

Farmcash tools dont take space from your Item storage, and when you want to purchase a bigger size, then the game can "look" into your storage and be sure you have the previous size of that tool.

pst104 Mar 30 2022 12:18 PM

hiring

When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104

marymarcel Mar 30 2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pst104 (Post 6489114)
When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104

Hi pst104 :)

Sometimes it could be a delay due internet or data didnt update and no matter you see the other farmers name turns yellow they still have the hiring message available.

We have tested this problem a few times and as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up disappeared so they were not able to click in it.

Anyway, if you wish you can contact Support so they can check on this again. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

vampire64 Mar 31 2022 06:20 PM

Hireing

when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice

marymarcel Mar 31 2022 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampire64 (Post 6489350)
when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice

Hi vampire64 :)

I just tried what you said and had no problems hiring farmers.

I clicked on one farmer at market and selected Hire to Fish. Then selected the farms where fishing jobs were available by clicking in Show work info.
Sent the request and the farmer accepted and started working.

Then I clicked in other farmer and clicked in Hire multiple and then in Hire to harvest trees, hire to harvest crops and then hire to plow.
In the next window I unchecked the farms I chose for Fishing, clicked in Show work info and put a check mark to the farms with h/p and harvest trees available. Sent the request and it was accepted and the farmer started working.

jnorton Apr 21 2022 04:15 PM

no farmers at hiring at job marketplace

cleared browsing data

Taz D Apr 21 2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnorton (Post 6491494)
cleared browsing data

Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.

Make sure you are on line (plug in top bar is green).

If it is, then you may need to try changing your language in your preferences to another language, click the green check to save and then close and restart your farms. Then do the same procedure again changing your language back to english US.

Ifrabell Apr 23 2022 11:47 AM

Working other farms

I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.

Taz D Apr 23 2022 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ifrabell (Post 6491986)
I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.

Hi Ifrabell,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus.
You have to be hired from the Job Market or Inn for all jobs or they have to re hire you while you are working to be able to add on additional farms and jobs.
The account linked to your email does not show any hired jobs. If you want us to check this please provide the ID number for your farms you were working from. That ID will be in the banner above your farms.

Denise Dianna May 04 2022 08:26 AM

Pure frustration!

When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.

marymarcel May 04 2022 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6492798)
When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.

Hi DeniseDJ :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and bonus chest in Help & Support.

We are aware that some farmers have this problem from time to time. Maybe there is a problem at that moment with data transfer or the timing is not working correctly at that point.

We have tested this time ago and we were not able to reproduce the problem, but if you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

GRB May 05 2022 01:21 AM

Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.

Tiger May 05 2022 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 6493018)
Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.

Hi GRB,

Is this happening every time you try to hire someone at market or only sometimes?

Had you reloaded the game before you went to market to hire or were you offline in the game then went back online and then went to market to hire?

Please try reloading the game before you go to market to hire and see if that makes any difference to you with this issue.

Ideally we would need to know exactly what reproduces the issue every single time, but as the yellow is showing up for you fine then the issue is likely at the other farmers end who may be having a slowdown somewhere with data transfer.

AngelBear7042 May 05 2022 08:06 PM

Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond

Taz D May 05 2022 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 (Post 6493230)
Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond

Hi Susan,
That message about abuse comes from Facebook. They made some changes to their security and it limits how much you can open at the same time. When you open too many at once or too many in a row, then they can block you from getting those or if you continue they can keep you from playing for a time period.
This is a Facebook function and nothing that Farm Town has done, so there is nothing we can do for this.

JohnAlbertini May 16 2022 09:15 PM

Last job got no bonus?!

JohnAlbertini May 16 2022 09:21 PM

Next job no bonus?!!!!

Taz D May 16 2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6494498)
Last job got no bonus?!

Hi John,
We don't have any way to check this. The last job I see for you you did get the bonus was tonight at 9:27 eastern time and was for 4 farms. If you had another after that we do not get the data for any you do that you do not get the bonus for.
There could be several reasons for not getting the bonus. They could be a neighbor or buddy. You could have been hired from someplace besides the job market or inn. Or you could have not completed everything on the farm if something was hidden you couldn't find. Any of those reasons would prevent you from getting the bonus.

Sqrl May 17 2022 10:49 AM

I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.

Taz D May 17 2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6494546)
I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.

Hi Sqrl,
If they are jumping around the farm then they are working so as they click an area to work it then their avatar jumps to that area.

Sqrl May 17 2022 11:01 AM

Thank you, Taz. Now to wonder why they follow me!

Alexandra_J Jun 01 2022 07:37 AM

When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.

marymarcel Jun 01 2022 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6495586)
When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.

Hi Alexandra :)

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.

Alexandra_J Jun 08 2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6495590)
Hi Alexandra :)

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.

A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.

Taz D Jun 08 2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6496122)
A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.

Hi Alexandra_J,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.

Joyinlife Jun 10 2022 11:49 PM

No one to hire

There is no one to hire when i go. My language setting is in english so that is not the problem. How do i get the people back?