Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 31st, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629674)

Docperk Jun 03 2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6168150)
Hi uma437,

I'm sorry but i am not understanding you. What work information are you talking about? Are you referring to cargo ships?

I noticed yesterday when I started prepping my ship that prep time for my blue cargo ship was at 36 minutes, today when I am finishing it it is back to 56 minutes. I do also have a yellow cargo ship to but it is still hasn't returned yet.
was it a gift or a glitch?

thanks

Tiger Jun 03 2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Docperk (Post 6168346)
I noticed yesterday when I started prepping my ship that prep time for my blue cargo ship was at 36 minutes, today when I am finishing it it is back to 56 minutes. I do also have a yellow cargo ship to but it is still hasn't returned yet.
was it a gift or a glitch?

thanks

Hi Docperk,

Preparation time depends on how many ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. For the fastest times you need to have dispatched 6 ships.

You have only dispatched 2 so far. 36 minutes, with 2 ships dispatched, for the blue ship is correct. If you click the lower ? in the box on the container you are preparing it will show you all the times possible for that ship. However you have a ship that will drop off for being 7days old at 13:26:54 EST so your container time will then be for 1 ship dispatched so should be 54 minutes per container

Walkies Jun 04 2017 03:52 PM

Thanks! :)

earlgray Jun 04 2017 08:49 PM

"Added tooltip when mouse over the - and + zoom icons in the game panel so it shows the currently selected zoom level (from 1 to 7)"

Nice touch! Sometimes it's the little things like this that I appreciate most of all.

marymarcel Jun 05 2017 07:57 AM

Hi all :)

Raul has updated the New Release thread with the following information:

Post-Release Updates - June 2nd, 2:40PM

- Bugfix: When buying items from the store and putting them in the farm, when you moved the mouse some place else in the farm, the horizontal progress bar reappeared on the top of the item just bought.
- Removed the 'Oil Pump' from the Owned and Not Owned filter in the store, it was not working properly and causing confusion.

Note:For those users asking why when using the extended mode tools we don't show the crops name under the mouse, the answer is performance. When using extended mode we do not show the highlight on each item and do not need to process them individually when you move the mouse, this is one of the main reasons the extended mode tools perform much better than the regular tools.

So we decided that the extended mode tools should prioritize performance over everything else, and for those cases, which are in the minority, that you really need to see the name of the crop to harvest just that crop, then you should use the regular tools or switch to highlight mode in your Ex tool.

charles.a.haight Jun 05 2017 11:17 AM

cinnamon trees

Are there going to be cinnamon trees offered again to purchase?

Taz D Jun 05 2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charles.a.haight (Post 6168650)
Are there going to be cinnamon trees offered again to purchase?

Hi Charles,
Cinnamon trees are a gift item and not in the store.

mindyj5 Jun 05 2017 12:22 PM

I was working a farm, with crops hidden but when the plow popped up I accidentally clicked and it harvested a square of hidden crops. That kind of makes hidden crops a pointless thing. Some people have quest farms and don't want those crops harvested. I can get used to it but shouldn't have to as it didn't happen before this. I even tested it once and it didn't harvest hidden crops. Thanks!

Taz D Jun 05 2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindyj5 (Post 6168666)
I was working a farm, with crops hidden but when the plow popped up I accidentally clicked and it harvested a square of hidden crops. That kind of makes hidden crops a pointless thing. Some people have quest farms and don't want those crops harvested. I can get used to it but shouldn't have to as it didn't happen before this. I even tested it once and it didn't harvest hidden crops. Thanks!

Hi Mindyj,
The developers are aware of the problem and looking into it.

Taz D Jun 05 2017 02:53 PM

Raul has released a fix:
Post-Release Updates - June 5th, 3:40PM

- Bugfix: Crop tools were able to work on crop fields even when the crops were hidden.