Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 31st, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629674)

Geke Jun 29 2017 08:06 AM

All my farm cash tools are missing.

Nighthawk12345 Jun 29 2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geke (Post 6172774)

Mine are all there in the toolbox.

Do you mean missing from the toolbox or on the farm?

IF its them not showing on the farm, check that you have show tools ticked in the drop down option list

Geke Jun 29 2017 08:40 AM

It's fixed I've got them back.:D

marymarcel Jun 29 2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geke (Post 6172774)

Hi Geke :)

I had a look at your data and all your farmcash tools are in your storage.

Open your storage and click in Items, then set it to Tools and check them

Geke Jun 29 2017 08:46 AM

Thank You!!

retiree Jun 29 2017 10:20 AM

Since the last fix from FK,when I go to my farms the chat window on the bottom always is on the chat instead of the status of players.I always have to click the hide chat.I've done the SK memcache.cleared browser cache & still cannot have the status window to show first.Can this be fixed? Thanks

Taz D Jun 29 2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiree (Post 6172834)
Since the last fix from FK,when I go to my farms the chat window on the bottom always is on the chat instead of the status of players.I always have to click the hide chat.I've done the SK memcache.cleared browser cache & still cannot have the status window to show first.Can this be fixed? Thanks

Hi Retiree,
That usually means someone is on your farm. That may not be the case here, but there isn't anything we can do to fix it for you. It will usually fix itself after a little while.

retiree Jun 29 2017 10:36 AM

Ty for your reply Taz. There is no one on my farms & my SN isn't on when I go to my farms.so I guess I have to live with it & hope it will clear itself in time.

Greatgig Jun 29 2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiree (Post 6172846)
Ty for your reply Taz. There is no one on my farms & my SN isn't on when I go to my farms.so I guess I have to live with it & hope it will clear itself in time.

Retiree,
I have the same problem on a few of my farms (they sometimes rotate after a new release...go figure). Have for over a year. It becomes a pain because I can't see if the person I hired is working or not because the game acts like I'm offline when on those farms. Can be quite irritating to say the least but I have yet to find a fix for it.

sdsickinger Jun 29 2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiree (Post 6172846)

I've had that problem for several months and it hasn't fixed itself.
I wish they could fix some of these little glitches instead of making the game bigger and bigger.
Thanks anyway .. :)