Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 31st, 2017 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629674)

Dan H Jun 28 2017 12:36 PM

I've had screen flashes for more than a couple of years - Just figured it was me getting in a hurry with the mouse or perhaps over-running the capability of the browser.

Usually stops blinking/flashing if I slow the pace a little.

Farmer_Susan Jun 28 2017 01:48 PM

This isn't really a new issue but in case it helps . . . I just tried to hire someone and I didn't get notified that they had accepted (even though they left the Marketplace) so I hired a second person. Ended up with both people hired when I had intended to hire solo.

This has been an intermittent issue for me for a long time, though, so it may not be related to what you're looking for.

Eager to see the new release! Tomorrow sounds great!

beverduster Jun 28 2017 02:18 PM

whoo hooo got my new supply of farm cash and ill be at the dr gettin my back worked, maybe they will release it around 2 a.m. and i can get it before i leave the house

geneseib Jun 28 2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6172626)
This isn't really a new issue but in case it helps . . . I just tried to hire someone and I didn't get notified that they had accepted (even though they left the Marketplace) so I hired a second person. Ended up with both people hired when I had intended to hire solo.

This happens to me too.

Farmer_Susan Jun 28 2017 05:32 PM

I just had my farm freeze. I was planting - tried to load the next farm and it froze.

Silly-Billy Jun 28 2017 10:59 PM

I just worked 6 farms as a Super Neighbor with no problems. All GOOD here.

funnylady Jun 29 2017 01:12 AM

Dear Raul:

Several FT players just noticed that the Cargo Port Supplies Factory and the Marina Supplies Factory have no grading which means we won't get bonuses from them. Is this an oversight?
Thank you.

maggiel29 Jun 29 2017 03:27 AM

No problems but its my birthday today 29th June - so the release will be a great present :)

Nighthawk12345 Jun 29 2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnylady (Post 6172742)
Dear Raul:

Several FT players just noticed that the Cargo Port Supplies Factory and the Marina Supplies Factory have no grading which means we won't get bonuses from them. Is this an oversight?
Thank you.

No, its not an over sight.

When new factories are released, they do not have the belt s and dans enabled. FT only switch them on when they have released approx 10 new factories.

Nighthawk12345 Jun 29 2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6172302)
Hi mastermouse and Norlene,
I have tried with the largest tools you have and with larger and I have not been able to duplicate this.
The only time I have seen something like this is if I hold the mouse button down a split second too long and it drags the farm which will cause it to flash and shifts slightly.

I have this occur as well, but the screen jumping around is caused by my adblocker.