Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

marymarcel Jul 30 2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knolan (Post 6180878)
When I hover over a players profile pic during the quests the word (Deleted) is after every person's name...... Why is that? What is it for?

Hi knolan :)

That is a small glitch that happens from time to time.

Please reload the game and check if you get the your neighbor name instead of Deleted.

marymarcel Jul 30 2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ribbonsmom (Post 6180862)
I do like doing quests! I don't mind buying facilities with coins if I don't have it. But right now I have 3 quests that are to the finishing point and all of them call for facilities that I don't have and costs farm cash. I think this is very unreasonable! I am trying to upgrade my tools, and they take a lot or fc. I think it would be nice if we would have a heads up as to what facilities are needed to finish that quest. At least if it takes farmcash! Please I am pretty disappointed about this. I have worked hard, and wasted time in getting these quests done. Pleas do something about this.

Hi ribbonsmom :)

When you open a quest, you can click in every facility you need to finish your quest.

When you click in the facility picture, no matter if the step is greyed, you will see which items you need to produce and on the upper right corner, a picture of the facility. If you hover your mouse over the facility pic, you will see its name and if you own it.

B4k3r Aug 10 2017 12:08 PM

Co-op Quests

i'm a little late to this party. Quests weren't in when i stopped playing. I recently started playing again and discovered them. The co-op quests don't make any sense to me. We have to buy all the items to make a product or dish, then buy the product or dish? Why? I can understand going to your neighbors to buy everything needed to make something. But why do i also need to buy the finished product? If i bought all the stuff to make something, i want to make it. It seems like a waste to me. I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind that idea.

Taz D Aug 10 2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B4k3r (Post 6182878)
i'm a little late to this party. Quests weren't in when i stopped playing. I recently started playing again and discovered them. The co-op quests don't make any sense to me. We have to buy all the items to make a product or dish, then buy the product or dish? Why? I can understand going to your neighbors to buy everything needed to make something. But why do i also need to buy the finished product? If i bought all the stuff to make something, i want to make it. It seems like a waste to me. I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind that idea.

Hi B4k3r,
If making the item is the last step of the quest then you do make it in your own facility. If the last step is to load then you have to own the service facility to load it into. You always have to do the last step in your own facility. The objective is to get help from your neighbors for all except the last step.

Granny T Aug 20 2017 10:22 PM

Just curious as to how long a day is in FT. I know it's 19.9 hours when you plant one day crops. However I've been getting the message to come back in 1 day for over 24 hours since I completed 13 quests. How am I supposed to know when a day will be up?? I hope I don't go past the deadline (whatever it might be) and have one quest deleted as has happened in the past. Thanks.

Taz D Aug 20 2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny T (Post 6184638)
Just curious as to how long a day is in FT. I know it's 19.9 hours when you plant one day crops. However I've been getting the message to come back in 1 day for over 24 hours since I completed 13 quests. How am I supposed to know when a day will be up?? I hope I don't go past the deadline (whatever it might be) and have one quest deleted as has happened in the past. Thanks.

Hi Granny T,
For quests a day is 24 hours. When the time gets below 24 hours then it will give hours and minutes instead of days.
Your time for collecting farm cash will be exactly 7 days to the second after the last time you collected.

Jean's Farm Sep 06 2017 06:38 PM

Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Taz D Sep 06 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6188294)
Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests as you are not asking for help or a problem. I am sorry, but quests are assigned randomly and you just got lucky enough to get those.

Jean's Farm Sep 06 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6188298)
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests as you are not asking for help or a problem. I am sorry, but quests are assigned randomly and you just got lucky enough to get those.

I know they are random but it just seems funny...

Jean's Farm Sep 23 2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

I am going to add to this. EVERY WEEK SINCE THE NEW TASTE OF'S CAME OUT I HAVE GOTTEN AT LEAST ONE IN EACH OF THE QUESTS. You can't tell me that it is random!!! I NEVER get the coin ones that I have purchased or the one FC one I purchased. I can see why people are complaining!!!!! :mad:

Darlene G. Keyser Sep 26 2017 05:16 PM

Quest improvement

I DONT do quests..... not enough reward for the work. My suggestion is..... after you complete a quest, POST IT in MY REQUESTS. Instead of getting a gift from your friends, why not get ONE FARM CASH?? The SENDER and the RECIPIENT should each get a FARM CASH.

The recipient should get a max total of 20 farm cash per post. This will make it worthwhile for EVERYONE to complete quests and to acknowledge the completer of the quests. Friends will be searching for quest completion posts AND doing their own.

With ONE FARM CASH per response to the friend AND ONE FARM CASH per friend hit as a reward after completion, EVERYONE WILL BE DOING QUESTS. Loosen up on those farm cash so us players can buy better tools.

Taz D Sep 26 2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darlene G. Keyser (Post 6192250)
I DONT do quests..... not enough reward for the work. My suggestion is..... after you complete a quest, POST IT in MY REQUESTS. Instead of getting a gift from your friends, why not get ONE FARM CASH?? The SENDER and the RECIPIENT should each get a FARM CASH.

The recipient should get a max total of 20 farm cash per post. This will make it worthwhile for EVERYONE to complete quests and to acknowledge the completer of the quests. Friends will be searching for quest completion posts AND doing their own.

With ONE FARM CASH per response to the friend AND ONE FARM CASH per friend hit as a reward after completion, EVERYONE WILL BE DOING QUESTS. Loosen up on those farm cash so us players can buy better tools.

Hi Darlene,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we group all the suggestions by subject for the developers. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

pattyann410 Sep 29 2017 11:23 AM

doing quests

On some quests , i do all it asks to do but the very last part of quest will not finish so I can complete the quest. then time runs out. Why will some not complete and others do?

marymarcel Sep 29 2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattyann410 (Post 6193118)
On some quests , i do all it asks to do but the very last part of quest will not finish so I can complete the quest. then time runs out. Why will some not complete and others do?

Hi pattyann :)

Sorry for the delay to respond to you.

All quests have a time limit to be completed, you will see that time at the top of the quest screen and it says something like (this quest expires in xxx days) and that time keeps decreasing till the quest expires if you dont complete it on time.

Try to not wait till the last moment to start the last step as not all items needs the same amount of hours to be completed.

You have more information in the following link from our game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

HelenJS22 Oct 17 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

I have to agree with you Jean. I have had a little time to go back to quests recently and it seems that the 'random' choice is at it again requiring me to buy cash facilities that I don't have in order to finish my quest. It does make me wonder why those prepared to work for extra farm cash would bother with such little reward for the effort when finishing requires the purchase of a facility costing 32 times the probable reward :( I now remember that is part of the reason I quit them in the first place. I now can't open another quest for 20 hours and hope that I have the required facility for it. It puts you right off doing them - for the HUGE reward of $1 farm cash a week :mad:

This was all discussed in the forum years ago when they were first brought in, but it seems that the only purpose of them is to make more money from the purchase of $$ facilities because the developers have still done absolutely nothing about it. We are not given an 'option B' to open a second 'random' choice of quest... only two chances allowed per day... We are told that the quest will be 'specially created' for us, but if that was the case we would own the facilities for which the quest is created :(

rodkay1@bigpond.com Oct 22 2017 05:01 AM

Quests

7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask. If you don't do this, you can bet one of your quests will drop off the total. Not everyone can afford to get all the facilities and those just starting out are finding it harder and harder to get ahead.

Eradani Oct 22 2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6198390)
7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask.

8 is easy. after collecting your FC for the week, don't finish your first week's quest until it's going to drop off. this makes your week push back a bit giving you some room if you get a quest you don't have a facility for.

mrschar Oct 22 2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com (Post 6198390)
7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask. If you don't do this, you can bet one of your quests will drop off the total. Not everyone can afford to get all the facilities and those just starting out are finding it harder and harder to get ahead.

I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!

LangleyLady Oct 27 2017 03:38 PM

I'm increasingly disenchanted with the personal quests. I seem to be "lucky" in getting quests that:
1. are several levels above me (currently level 129 and in need of a structure from level 287)
2. can only be completed by purchasing structures with FarmCash (not happening).
I suppose it's "possible" to leap from level 129 to 287 in the allotted 5.9 day timespan, but realistically, not happening.
I don't know how these quests are generated, but is there a better QC?

JohnAlbertini Nov 15 2017 03:05 PM

WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!

marymarcel Nov 15 2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6205354)
WHY does it seem EVERY time I need a lifeline for a product made by a FACILITY I don't own I get the "trade in the marketplace" lifeline. You can't trade for PRODUCTS in the marketplace!!! I NEVER seem get "work a neighbor's facility". PLEASE lets us trade PRODUCTS. PLEASE!!!

Hi JohnAlbertini :)

If you have a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where they are all grouped under the same theme and it is the only place for the developers to read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions Section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Jean's Farm Nov 16 2017 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6205354)

I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.

marymarcel Nov 16 2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean's Farm (Post 6205442)
I believe if you get a neighbor or someone in the market place to sell you what you need for the quest that is considered "trading". I would get a neighbor as they won't gouge you for the highest amount like an unknown person would in the market. I have my harvest buddy sell me what I need. We use the cheapest price and I sell it right back to him.

Hi Jean :)

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility :)

Jean's Farm Nov 17 2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6205446)
Hi Jean :)

John is asking to let us trade products from facilities as part of the Trading lifeline. You can only trade primary products (like crops, flowers, fish etc) but not products made in a facility :)

Well, guess I need new glasses. LOL!!!! My mistake!!!! :D

ccheney Nov 17 2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrschar (Post 6198538)
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!

I think the dev's have caught on to that because I'm finding I have to open the next quest before the button turns blue to collect my 1 FC and if I don't collect it right away I lose it

I am also getting more and more quests that require 1 or more FC facilities.
to complete it.

I am also seeing more and more that when I try to load something in a facility for the last step of the quest I have to add one more of the product to my storage before I can load it into the facility even if I already have 25,000 or more in my storage.

caseyok@hughes.net Dec 01 2017 08:02 PM

To me within 24 hours of a new facility being released I have on 3 occasions had them as a quest. That is a bit unfair in my opinion. Can't the developers postpone those being added to the quest for at least 24 hours or preferably 48 hours.

Taz D Dec 01 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseyok@hughes.net (Post 6208646)
To me within 24 hours of a new facility being released I have on 3 occasions had them as a quest. That is a bit unfair in my opinion. Can't the developers postpone those being added to the quest for at least 24 hours or preferably 48 hours.

Hi caseyok,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

earlgray Dec 12 2017 10:39 AM

Not happy about "Taste Of" facilities

I wish that FT had never started on the various "Taste Of" facilities. I like owning restaurants, and that is one area where I've consistently spent FC to purchase facilities. After all, the original concept of FT was farming, and farm produce goes into food, so restaurants are a logical outcome. I've always been far more interested in them than most of the other facilities, and I've loved the introduction of restaurants that incorporate cuisine from all around the world. And, especially since most of the restaurants cost FC (and why is that, anyway?), I've liked that there was no corresponding service facility to spend even more FC on.

Alas, that last bit is no longer true with the introduction of "Taste Of" facilities. While the restaurants in general are attractive facilities/buildings, I think the "Taste Of" facilities look stupid. They are not a logical outcome of the restaurants and do not correspond to anything in real life, but have clearly been introduced for the sole purpose of providing a means to increase profits from restaurants. I'm simply not interested in spending more FC on this concept.

This would be fine - I never felt a need to own every facility or follow every new thing that FT puts out - except that unfortunately for me, it also means that quests that I could once have completed by owning a restaurant, I will no longer be able to if the product needs to be subsequently loaded into a "Taste Of" facility. I love doing quests, both regular and cooperative. I accept that I can't do them all because there are many facilities I don't own, but this introduction of "Taste Of" facilities just adds a sour "taste" to this aspect of the game.

Alexm2012 Dec 12 2017 11:22 AM

Taste of

I can’t help but disagree I think I’d you feel that way use the option free. You don’t have to pay to play it’s a game
Obviously the devs need to make cash so need new ideas.

JohnAlbertini Dec 12 2017 04:23 PM

I am not exaggerating when I say 80% of the lifelines I try to use will not work for what I need. I get gift lifeline when I need to work a facility or buy at the market when it is a product of a facility which you can't buy at the marketplace, for example. So 4 out of 5 lifelines are useless. VERY frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taz D Dec 12 2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6210754)
I am not exaggerating when I say 80% of the lifelines I try to use will not work for what I need. I get gift lifeline when I need to work a facility or buy at the market when it is a product of a facility which you can't buy at the marketplace, for example. So 4 out of 5 lifelines are useless. VERY frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi John,
The lifelines are assigned randomly just as the quests are. According to your data for your farms out of the last 20 quests you have done you have only requested 1 lifeline, so I am not sure where you get 80%.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing the life lines then please post it in the Suggestions section.

knolan Jan 22 2018 10:16 AM

Quests for facilities

Quests for facilities that I have not & will not purchase, because I don't have the FarmCash. The only way I can earn FarmCash, is to complete the Quests. But, I can't complete the Quests until I've earned enough FarmCash. It's a never ending cycle. How am I supposed to earn FarmCash, when the Quests won't give me assignments with factories I do have?

Why is the system programmed to choose facilities that you don't have?

I know for sure, that they've programmed the system to choose factories that you don't have, in hopes that you'll purchase them. I understand the need for add't income. But, that is not the way I recommend earning income for the business. It's not just a coincidence that this acct, 2 out of 4 Quests are for facilities I don't have, versus another acct I have, with all the factories.

Please, advise the developers that the game should be User friendly, not Company friendly. The company will continue to receive income, but, if you look at statistics, you will find that a company that becomes greedy, loses in the long run. A good company will last when there's a balance between the companies needs and the players needs. When you offset that with making the Companies needs more important than the game players needs.

Maybe I'm wrong and it really is just a trillion to one odds that 1 out of 3 factory quests are with a facility I don't have, and for those odds to happen for 3 full months continuously, it becomes to look like it's very unlikely to be a coincidence.

I'm just asking that the dev's change the ability for the computer to choose facilities that we do have. I don't see any reason why the change can't be done. I would prefer to know that the Company has the gamers needs a priority. It will affect the way new players also play the game. If they receive too many Quests with factories they don't have, it would be another reason to add to their list about why they would quit playing the game.

Please, please, do this for everyone! Most players already feel as though the companies greed ranks higher than gamers needs.

Tiger Jan 22 2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knolan (Post 6217810)
Quests for facilities that I have not & will not purchase, because I don't have the FarmCash. The only way I can earn FarmCash, is to complete the Quests. But, I can't complete the Quests until I've earned enough FarmCash. It's a never ending cycle. How am I supposed to earn FarmCash, when the Quests won't give me assignments with factories I do have?

I know for sure, that they've programmed the system to choose factories that you don't have, in hopes that you'll purchase them. I understand the need for add't income. But, that is not the way I recommend earning income for the business. It's not just a coincidence that this acct, 2 out of 4 Quests are for facilities I don't have, versus another acct I have, with all the factories.

Please, advise the developers that the game should be User friendly, not Company friendly. The company will continue to receive income, but, if you look at statistics, you will find that a company that becomes greedy, loses in the long run. A good company will last when there's a balance between the companies needs and the players needs. When you offset that with making the Companies needs more important than the game players needs.

Maybe I'm wrong and it really is just a trillion to one odds that 1 out of 3 factory quests are with a facility I don't have, and for those odds to happen for 3 full months continuously, it becomes to look like it's very unlikely to be a coincidence.

I'm just asking that the dev's change the ability for the computer to choose facilities that we do have. I don't see any reason why the change can't be done. I would prefer to know that the Company has the gamers needs a priority. It will affect the way new players also play the game. If they receive too many Quests with factories they don't have, it would be another reason to add to their list about why they would quit playing the game.

Please, please, do this for everyone! Most players already feel as though the companies greed ranks higher than gamers needs.

Hi knolan,

I have moved your post to the feedback area as you are not requiring help with a particular quest. All we can tell you is that a program randomly picks the quest you will get and it does not look to see what facilities you own.

Please, if you would like to suggest a change for this, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea >>
Here's the link to that area of the forum >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

knolan Jan 22 2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knolan (Post 6217810)

Actually, recently it has been 2 out of 3..

Taz D Jan 22 2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knolan (Post 6217826)
Actually, recently it has been 2 out of 3..

Hi knolan,
The choosing of what quest you get is done by a random number generator program. It does not know what facilities or services you own. The fewer facilities you own the higher the chance you will get a quest for a facility you don't own. I am sorry you have gotten so many quests for facilities you don't own, but it is just the luck of the draw.
You have already added a suggestion about this and that is all you or we can do. It will be up to the developers if they change this to only select from facilities you own.

Rusty Rakes Jan 22 2018 07:11 PM

I am wondering why I do not have a choice as to what i wish to sell people in these quests? most of the times the majority of items are greyed out, I think it should be MY choice what i CHOOSE to sell to people, NOT random items, I have plenty to sell of these greyed out items so why am i not allowed to choose what i sell? ( speaking of cooperative quests) i think it should be our choice. hopefully the devs see this.

Taz D Jan 22 2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Rakes (Post 6217886)
I am wondering why I do not have a choice as to what i wish to sell people in these quests? most of the times the majority of items are greyed out, I think it should be MY choice what i CHOOSE to sell to people, NOT random items, I have plenty to sell of these greyed out items so why am i not allowed to choose what i sell? ( speaking of cooperative quests) i think it should be our choice. hopefully the devs see this.

Hi Rusty Rakes,
You can only sell items to a neighbor when they put a Help Note on the items they need. You can only choose which item to sell from the ones they put a note on as they either already have the other items or cannot put a help note on them until they get the ones they have noted.
Once you have sold 1 item in a quest to them then you can not sell any more items to them in that quest. Those are the rules.
If you want to make a suggestion to change them please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section and not in General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Rusty Rakes Jan 22 2018 08:09 PM

HiTaz,
Thank you so much for the prompt response although I did forget about the help notes, that does make much better sense, my apologies I not see the suggestion thread.
Have a wonderful night.

sidmcgyver Jan 24 2018 10:32 AM

I am unable to access the suggestion forum link but I do think something should be available to bypass the quests that you can't complete because you don't have the facility needed to complete the last step. I get a lot of co-op quests that I can't complete because the last facility is not available at my level. It would be great if the programmers could put in a "pass" button in the top right for just such an occasion instead of the daunting task of programming around a particular users abilities. Just let us decide if we want to pass on the quest and free up room to take on a new quest, otherwise, (and this has happened) we are full and don't have any quests we can complete to earn our farm cash and participate with our neighbors.

Taz D Jan 24 2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmcgyver (Post 6218218)
I am unable to access the suggestion forum link but I do think something should be available to bypass the quests that you can't complete because you don't have the facility needed to complete the last step. I get a lot of co-op quests that I can't complete because the last facility is not available at my level. It would be great if the programmers could put in a "pass" button in the top right for just such an occasion instead of the daunting task of programming around a particular users abilities. Just let us decide if we want to pass on the quest and free up room to take on a new quest, otherwise, (and this has happened) we are full and don't have any quests we can complete to earn our farm cash and participate with our neighbors.

Hi sidmcgyver,
You can access the Suggestions section. You juist can not start a new thread there. This is to keep the suggestions organized by subject for the developers to see. You will need to reply to one that fits your suggestion.