Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

gffarmer Feb 23 2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy pants (Post 5055326)
Because a lot of people are buying the facilities so they can do the quests.... and it's a way for the devs to "market" the facilities. They shouldn't be faulted for wanting to make the products desirable.... all businesses do that. I'm just glad they made the marketing strategy something that's kind of fun to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoreneC (Post 5055334)
Very well put Happy!!

Ditto!!....

abby the cat Feb 23 2012 08:03 PM

It wouldn't be bad if the lifelines matched the quest. I have a quest to make the copper tub which is made in the animal supplies facility. I don't have that and it is reasonably far down on my priorities. I do have neighbors that have it though so I clicked the lifeline hoping to get it from working their facilities. I got the 'get items as gifts' lifeline. What good is that?! You can't gift any of the items in that quest.

Taz D Feb 23 2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abby the cat (Post 5055550)
It wouldn't be bad if the lifelines matched the quest. I have a quest to make the copper tub which is made in the animal supplies facility. I don't have that and it is reasonably far down on my priorities. I do have neighbors that have it though so I clicked the lifeline hoping to get it from working their facilities. I got the 'get items as gifts' lifeline. What good is that?! You can't gift any of the items in that quest.

If making the copper tub was your last step no lifeline can help you with that anyway?

HelenJS22 Feb 24 2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gffarmer (Post 5055366)
Ditto!!....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy pants (Post 5055326)
Because a lot of people are buying the facilities so they can do the quests.... and it's a way for the devs to "market" the facilities. They shouldn't be faulted for wanting to make the products desirable.... all businesses do that. I'm just glad they made the marketing strategy something that's kind of fun to do.

and ditto again !!

HelenJS22 Feb 24 2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel7 (Post 5055270)
I'm done with quests - the last 3 out of 4 have been for facilities that I don't own and I own ALOT of facilities.....this is not random - it is a marketing ploy to get us to spend money.

I've done over 50 quests now across two sets of farms, and because of all the comments in the forum I've begun to take special notice and now keeping a record.

What I have found so far is that time and time again my given quest has included NO farm cash facilities.

I have to say that, like a couple of the others, I don't mind that the devs are using a fun way to market the farm cash facilities that do turn up in a quest. They provide us with a fantastic game that we all enjoy, and after all, it is still our choice to buy them .... or not! The quests are intended as a fun, extra curicular for our farms, not the be all and end all.

blue nile Feb 24 2012 06:04 AM

Hi! I have probably completed about 25 quests now and i have found them to be a fairly even mixture of cash and coin facilities. i have not needed to buy any facilities and am still waiting for that time to come!! I created a farm specially for quests but got tired of it however since i got rid of it i really miss it so will be doing another one!!! Typical!! I think if you have been playing the game a long time and have accumulated lots of facilities the quests are fun but as others have said they are a nice little addition to the game. i still am glad they are only one per 20hrs or i would never leave the computer lol :)

HelenJS22 Feb 24 2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue nile (Post 5055946)
Hi! I have probably completed about 25 quests now and i have found them to be a fairly even mixture of cash and coin facilities. i have not needed to buy any facilities and am still waiting for that time to come!! I created a farm specially for quests but got tired of it however since i got rid of it i really miss it so will be doing another one!!! Typical!! I think if you have been playing the game a long time and have accumulated lots of facilities the quests are fun but as others have said they are a nice little addition to the game. i still am glad they are only one per 20hrs or i would never leave the computer lol :)

Absolutely agree with everything you have said - including the part about never leaving the computer if we had more than one quest per 20 hours :o

I have just spent the past half hour or so back tracking through every quest I've done so far - 51 of them - and yes, I have kept a record :o

I have found them to be exactly a 50/50 mix of cash and coin facilities. As far as I'm concerned this is extremely fair.

Mind you, we are still waiting for Raul to bring on the 'occasional' Farm Cash rewards :p

SunnyD Feb 24 2012 08:58 AM

if you think about it the Dev's have again given us what the majority have asked for...... a new challenge and some added strategy if you think about it.......some pf us have farms designated for quests only....and i am one of them.........my sister did but got frustrated.....she got rid of hers......i also get aggravated when i don't own a FC needed facility but then again I also get aggravated when the quests are too easy......to me it's something fun we can choose to participate in or not , just like we can choose to buy FC facilities or not ...we can play for free or play and pay real $$$ to any degree and still have fun no matter how we choose to play....Great Job Dev's.......

Sandy Mae Feb 24 2012 09:07 AM

The one thing I am not seeing is the simple fact that game has changed if we want to do the added quests. Slashkey is making money, it is a business. That is a given. But I see FaceBook at work here too. They made changes to how things are done. That one of them is to pay for FB as well as ie; the increase in buying farm cash. Also FB has put this on all games that I have seen. And it rubbs me the wrong way. More free goodies whether it is in quests or not does not matter to me. If I feel like doing a quest I will. But I think the devs have done a good job trying to keep this game in the free market idea.

SunnyD Feb 24 2012 10:15 AM

curious about the quests, i have had a few now with the new thing of sending the final product into a service facility .....the thing here is for a couple of the ones i had there are maybe two diff service facilities that you can load that product to....now a couple of times for me and once for my sister we didn't know what the final facility was that we needed until we completed the whole quest...now one i just did thankfully for my bank account it was a coin purchase one that i didn't have but for sissy it was a FC facility and it was rather lengthy quest she did...is there a way that we can be informed of the final facility needed before we spend several days on the quest please........

Deborah1979 Feb 24 2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5055950)
Absolutely agree with everything you have said - including the part about never leaving the computer if we had more than one quest per 20 hours :o

I have just spent the past half hour or so back tracking through every quest I've done so far - 51 of them - and yes, I have kept a record :o

I have found them to be exactly a 50/50 mix of cash and coin facilities. As far as I'm concerned this is extremely fair.

Mind you, we are still waiting for Raul to bring on the 'occasional' Farm Cash rewards :p

:D I just had to reply to your message! I figured that I wasn't the ONLY one keeping a record of my quests!! BUT, it IS nice to have someone else admit it. I just completed Quest #30 a few minutes ago. The coins for me are SO welcome.

Sure hope Raul is reading all of the positive comments about the quests. ( and the concerned ones, too.)

So, Raul, if you are reading this how about we start implementing the OCCASIONAL 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients!!??:D or special gifts or items!!

Just a friendly reminder....PLEASE??

Deborah

Roni Lynne1981 Feb 24 2012 04:35 PM

I do realize that we have the choice to do the quests and not to, my problem is that I have had 2 or 3 in a row that call for a FC facility that I don't have and don't plan to buy, so I am stuck for 6-7 days. I wish that they would put in a "Pass" button. Even if we have to wait 18 hours or so, I don't mind. I just don't like having to wait until the current quest runs out of time before I can begin another one. I wonder also if they might be able to allow us to use gifts for those things, like the things that you have to order from the semi-truck that are also gifts? Just a thought. Other than that problem, I love the quests and the payout is really good for the amount of time put into them. I LOVE that we do it all ourselves, no begging required. :)

Deborah1979 Feb 24 2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roni Lynne1981 (Post 5056242)
I do realize that we have the choice to do the quests and not to, my problem is that I have had 2 or 3 in a row that call for a FC facility that I don't have and don't plan to buy, so I am stuck for 6-7 days. I wish that they would put in a "Pass" button. Even if we have to wait 18 hours or so, I don't mind. I just don't like having to wait until the current quest runs out of time before I can begin another one. I wonder also if they might be able to allow us to use gifts for those things, like the things that you have to order from the semi-truck that are also gifts? Just a thought. Other than that problem, I love the quests and the payout is really good for the amount of time put into them. I LOVE that we do it all ourselves, no begging required. :)

:) Hi there! You didn't say what level you are. After 20 hours, you are able to open the next quest, unless you are at a lower level. Different levels are allowed to have different numbers of quests going at the same time. If you ARE at a lower level, then that is just part of the game. :) Keep working hard, and you will level up where you can have more quests open at the same time!! Even those of us that are at high levels have to wait the 20 hours to open a new one, whether we can do the quest or not.
And I SO agree with you....I am SO glad that we are not required to beg!!!
Deborah

SunnyD Feb 24 2012 08:03 PM

now that would be just way cool to get a decoration type item that you can only get by winning on a quest..........can see me just being green with envy when someone gets something i want lol lol limited items lol i actually had three quests in row that i had to wait out cause i didn't have the facility for it......eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk

JohnAlbertini Feb 24 2012 08:35 PM

Like quests except I keep getting some that require FC facility I don't have for last step so useless wasted quest!
The separate issue could be to allow buying small quantities of facility products to finish quests.

Sandy Mae Feb 25 2012 08:01 AM

Well I finally got it. I have been checking in to this thread to read and try to see what the problems are with the quests. Right now I have 2 quests working and neighter one will be finished. I read different posts in this thread about people having to buy certain facilities to finish the quest. And as we all know we can not start another quest with out finishing the ones before. I buy facilities according to what I am able to grow or want to grow on my farms. But I will not buy a new facitlity because of a quest. It is just that simple. So what do I do? At this point no more quests for me. There really should be a way to turn down a quest because we do not have that particuler facility. I enjoy the quests and so far I have enjoyed getting the rewards. Need to think on this some more to figure out a way that is fair to all!!!

KnightRider Feb 25 2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Mae (Post 5056818)
Well I finally got it. I have been checking in to this thread to read and try to see what the problems are with the quests. Right now I have 2 quests working and neighter one will be finished. I read different posts in this thread about people having to buy certain facilities to finish the quest. And as we all know we can not start another quest with out finishing the ones before. I buy facilities according to what I am able to grow or want to grow on my farms. But I will not buy a new facitlity because of a quest. It is just that simple. So what do I do? At this point no more quests for me. There really should be a way to turn down a quest because we do not have that particuler facility. I enjoy the quests and so far I have enjoyed getting the rewards. Need to think on this some more to figure out a way that is fair to all!!!

You can have 5 active quests open, you are above level 200 according to what it showed when visiting your farm. You just have to wait 20 hrs from the last quest you opened.

cherylaz Feb 25 2012 02:01 PM

I agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by artisanrox (Post 5023326)
As long as there isn't an OBNOXIOUS GIGANTIC ARROW or something big and stupid in my way begging me to do quests, and they are optional, I don't care what they do with quests. i'm so busy farming and decorating that I don't need them, however if they are reasonable and do not involve begging I'll try them. :)

Me too. Well put :cool:

Grammy 11 Feb 25 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5057058)
Are you sure your requests included cotton and not cotton textile?

Good thought. I asked for shirt (wrong) and scented candle, which I think is a correct request. One of my cotton fields was ready to be harvested so I don't know which, the harvest or the request, got me through. Thanks for pointing out an important part of the request.

Baba 947 Feb 25 2012 08:50 PM

It's been a while since I asked. Has anyone actually gotten to 5 concurrent quests?
I'm at level 310 and without trying hard a quest it never takes more than 2 days to finish a quest. Its nice to say we can have 5 concurrent, but there is no way to get there short of stalling ... BTW, I'm not even pre-planting crops any more.

How about it developers? are you going to deliver what you promised?
Why not decrease the time between quests to 10 hrs for those who can do 5 at a time. Perhaps 12.5 hrs for those who can do 4, and 15 hrs for those who can do 3 with 17.5 hrs for those who can do 2 concurrent quests.
As a "Beta Tester/User" I'm asking for a way of attaining what was promised, not for any additional function or more concurrent quests. This isn't "working as designed"... as a retired software designer/programmer, I'd consider it a problem of limited functionality and I'd fix it.

whosyou? Feb 25 2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba 947 (Post 5057470)
It's been a while since I asked. Has anyone actually gotten to 5 concurrent quests?
I'm at level 310 and without trying hard a quest it never takes more than 2 days to finish a quest. Its nice to say we can have 5 concurrent, but there is no way to get there short of stalling ... BTW, I'm not even pre-planting crops any more.

How about it developers? are you going to deliver what you promised?
Why not decrease the time between quests to 10 hrs for those who can do 5 at a time. Perhaps 12.5 hrs for those who can do 4, and 15 hrs for those who can do 3 with 17.5 hrs for those who can do 2 concurrent quests.
As a "Beta Tester/User" I'm asking for a way of attaining what was promised, not for any additional function or more concurrent quests. This isn't "working as designed"... as a retired software designer/programmer, I'd consider it a problem of limited functionality and I'd fix it.

- You can only accept 1 Quest per day and it has to be completed before it expires

- You can have several active Quests at the same time depending on your level, here is the table:

Level 30.....1 Max Active Quests
Level 50.....2 Max Active Quests
Level 100....3 Max Active Quests
Level 150....4 Max Active Quests
Level 200....5 Max Active Quest

No where did it say that you were guaranteed,nor did they promise to have 5 active quest all the time.It simply says that you can have a max of 5 quest .There is nothing to fix,other than a decline button for ones that require a factory you don't own and won't purchase.

Maryleedaggett Feb 25 2012 10:03 PM

It Happened

:(
I finally got a quest I cannot complete. It was to make then load a tea kettle. I don not have the factory to make the tea kettle and can not afford to buy it. So I completed all steps and there it sits. The clock ticking down slowly. Very sad. I think we should be able to use the help line to work in a friends factory and make the tea kettle that way. But that did not work. Alas it is all very sad.
:(

poinks Feb 26 2012 01:24 AM

I have an uncompleted quest, don't have the facility to load lentil soup to, 2 quests in progress, taco and beer, and a 4th quest box ready to open, however, it won't let me open it. As I am level 310 I should be able to have 5 ongoing quests at any one time.....glitch?

Baba 947 Feb 26 2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosyou? (Post 5057478)
- You can only accept 1 Quest per day and it has to be completed before it expires

- You can have several active Quests at the same time depending on your level, here is the table:

Level 30.....1 Max Active Quests
Level 50.....2 Max Active Quests
Level 100....3 Max Active Quests
Level 150....4 Max Active Quests
Level 200....5 Max Active Quest

No where did it say that you were guaranteed,nor did they promise to have 5 active quest all the time.It simply says that you can have a max of 5 quest .There is nothing to fix,other than a decline button for ones that require a factory you don't own and won't purchase.

I have to disagree, based on your quote from the Devs, we were TOLD we could have UP TO 5. My point is that you really can't have 5, UNLESS you slow down and accept getting a lesser reward. (What's the point of doing the quests for lesser rewards?)

Just because I tell you that you can fly, it doesn't mean if you flap your arms hard enough, you'll lift off the ground. I assume if the devs say we can have 5 they mean we really can get to 5.

If I designed a function for a customer to use and they couldn't fully exploit that function, I would consider that a problem. I didn't ask for 5, but since I was TOLD I could have 5, I would like to be able to have 5.

Sesselwill Feb 26 2012 01:42 PM

I finally received a quest I cannot complete, my friend has had several. It doesn't bother me as much as it does her! However, maybe they could put a way to swap it out or delete it if we can't finish it. That would be nice.

criminalist Feb 27 2012 08:45 AM

Now, there's no way to contact the developers other than a forum post? Posts that aren't even read by the developers?

The quests are getting very stupid. Not everyone has every facility, so lifelines to work in others' facilities are important.

Today's lifeline? Gifts from friends for a quest that requires the acquisition of items easily acquired through harvesting crops and trees. The problem is manufacturing the last item in the quest. That item is not available as a gift.

SO WHY IS THE LIFELINE GIFTS FROM FRIENDS?

Of the last fourteen quests, only two have been attainable. The other twelve have required facilities I don't have and have provided useless lifelines.

If you added quests to add an interest to the game, you lose.

ajjeni Feb 27 2012 02:42 PM

Too long between quests

Why do we have to wait so long between quests....i really like the quests because unlike other games i do not have to do them to get ahead. I want to do the quests, but feel the time between being able to start an additional quest is much to long...personally i would like to have them all going at one time. Is this possible? I am at top level and have almost all the expansions... so i'm about to run out of things to do, and the quests give me something more specific to do when i feel i need it.

HelenJS22 Feb 27 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by criminalist (Post 5058430)
Now, there's no way to contact the developers other than a forum post? Posts that aren't even read by the developers?

The quests are getting very stupid. Not everyone has every facility, so lifelines to work in others' facilities are important.

Today's lifeline? Gifts from friends for a quest that requires the acquisition of items easily acquired through harvesting crops and trees. The problem is manufacturing the last item in the quest. That item is not available as a gift.

SO WHY IS THE LIFELINE GIFTS FROM FRIENDS?

Of the last fourteen quests, only two have been attainable. The other twelve have required facilities I don't have and have provided useless lifelines.

If you added quests to add an interest to the game, you lose.

Not everyone thinks that the developers have done the wrong thing with the quests. I've done over 50 now and not missed one yet, even with my small farm that doesn't have all the facilities.

Many of us - perhaps the silent ones - are having a ball with the quests. The developers have given us extra coin for our reward with the promise of a little farm cash at times, so I think they have the right to aim the quests at those players prepared to equip their farms with what it takes to play them.

As someone else said, I want a ferrari, so the makers should make them cheaper to buy, because I can't afford it, but I'm entitled to one :rolleyes:

The quests are stated to be random and so are the lifelines. Nobody said that we would all be able to complete all of them.

kahra01 Feb 27 2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5058898)
Not everyone thinks that the developers have done the wrong thing with the quests. I've done over 50 now and not missed one yet, even with my small farm that doesn't have all the facilities.

Many of us - perhaps the silent ones - are having a ball with the quests. The developers have given us extra coin for our reward with the promise of a little farm cash at times, so I think they have the right to aim the quests at those players prepared to equip their farms with what it takes to play them.

As someone else said, I want a ferrari, so the makers should make them cheaper to buy, because I can't afford it, but I'm entitled to one :rolleyes:

The quests are stated to be random and so are the lifelines. Nobody said that we would all be able to complete all of them.

Helen, I couldnt agree more and Im so glad you said this.

I love the quests! Im tired of hearing people say that they refuse point blank to buy facilities (and support the devs for their hard work) yet complain when they cant finish a quest. This game can be played for free so if you dont want to invest in it thats ur choice.. but you seriously cant expect the same rewards, that those of us that do pay, do get! I annoys me like you wouldnt believe that non payers expect the same playing field that payers get. Im glad the devs do this and reward us. Its about time people realised that whilst the devs obviously love what they do, ultimately it is a business like any other business. People then say that because they cant finish a quest because they dont have the facility, they should be able to cancel that quest and try for another! Why should that be an option when people that do have facs have to complete it before they can start another one the next day? If you dont want to buy the facs required.. then dont do the quests.. its that simple but for the love of mary, quit complaining about it! You have a choice! :mad:

PS.. "you" = players .. not you personally Helen lmao

Miamine Feb 27 2012 09:42 PM

A Quest is supposed to be hard or impossible

Am I the only one who is happy that some quests can't be completed. It's supposed to be a "Quest", and quests are supposed to be hard, some quests are even impossible, but the knight still goes out and try's hard. I've only had one quest I couldn't do, and even that was fun, I bothered everyone at the marketplace and all my neighbours trying to find the big sea coast, in the end it was pointless, because I needed to have it myself. Click bypass quest until I have the one where I have everything on the farm and it takes 2 seconds, doesn't sound fun to me. I like the sense of mystery and difficulty.

The more farm town gets easy, the unhappier I become. I've been playing slowly from the begining, but because of the facilities I've been leveling up too fast... sigh.. soon we'll just have to click one button, and the game will play itself.

It would however be fun to get a "neighbours facility lifeline", then we can try to find the right friend so we can keep bothering them to post their stuff.... I can see arguments happening there. :p

HelenJS22 Feb 27 2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miamine (Post 5059066)
Am I the only one who is happy that some quests can't be completed. It's supposed to be a "Quest", and quests are supposed to be hard, some quests are even impossible, but the knight still goes out and try's hard. I've only had one quest I couldn't do, and even that was fun, I bothered everyone at the marketplace and all my neighbours trying to find the big sea coast, in the end it was pointless, because I needed to have it myself. Click bypass quest until I have the one where I have everything on the farm and it takes 2 seconds, doesn't sound fun to me. I like the sense of mystery and difficulty.

The more farm town gets easy, the unhappier I become. I've been playing slowly from the begining, but because of the facilities I've been leveling up too fast... sigh.. soon we'll just have to click one button, and the game will play itself.

It would however be fun to get a "neighbours facility lifeline", then we can try to find the right friend so we can keep bothering them to post their stuff.... I can see arguments happening there. :p

No, you are not the only one who feels they are a good challenge, and doesn't want the quests to be dumbed down, though I would hate the thought of having to go bother all my neighbours so that I could complete a quest. I would rather let it slide than do that.

I think it is just that the vocal majority are the unhappy ones, because the happy ones are all off playing on their farms instead of whinging in the forum.

Oh dear that's going to get me into trouble isn't it? :o

Happy pants Feb 27 2012 10:37 PM

Ditto and Ditto! Add my voice to the ones who are having a great time doing the quests, comparing notes with my neighbours on how much we made, and just going "Aw, shucks" if i can't complete one. Devs, please accept our compliments on a fun addition to the game.

gffarmer Feb 27 2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy pants (Post 5059118)
Ditto and Ditto! Add my voice to the ones who are having a great time doing the quests, comparing notes with my neighbours on how much we made, and just going "Aw, shucks" if i can't complete one. Devs, please accept our compliments on a fun addition to the game.

Ditto! Well said you guys!!!

kahra01 Feb 28 2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5059078)
No, you are not the only one who feels they are a good challenge, and doesn't want the quests to be dumbed down, though I would hate the thought of having to go bother all my neighbours so that I could complete a quest. I would rather let it slide than do that.

I think it is just that the vocal majority are the unhappy ones, because the happy ones are all off playing on their farms instead of whinging in the forum.

Oh dear that's going to get me into trouble isn't it? :o

LOL Helen, it shouldnt get you into trouble because you arent having a go at anyone persay, its a general frustration. If people cant complete quests because of not buying facilities.. then why do they open them, do them, and then complain because they cant finish them? Im over the whinging about it and its refreshing to see Miamine's attitude towards them.. loves them even if they cant be completed.. thats a good spirit for the game :)

We buy the facs and support the game so yes, we are off having fun on the game.. and on the forum! :D

Deborah1979 Feb 28 2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5058898)

:D:D Ditto! Ditto!

Thank you to Happy pants, Miamine, gffarmer, and Kahra01 and to you Helen for all of the POSITIVE comments about the quests.
I truly don't mind people giving constructive criticism or suggestions.
But, I guess being from the good ole USA (and I'm sure it happens in other countries around the world), I get absolutely sick and tired of the "entitlement" mindset.
This is a GAME, where there are NO winners or losers. It has been stated so many times, that you can still play the game for FREE!! Those of us that do spend real money....well, we are keeping the game going for the ones who can't or won't spend real money. I don't have a problem with that at all, until they start whining that it isn't fair. :( I chose to spend real money on this game for my entertainment.
So, that being said, Thank You to the Devs and Raul for the Quests!! They are incredibly fun. I think the timing of once a day is just right. (Still looking for that "occasional" FC!! :D)
Deborah

pottsy1 Feb 28 2012 12:36 PM

Was feeling rather pleased as I had managed to produce a fish dinner quite quickly....until I got to the very last part which was to load the fish dinner at the hospital....I have no hospital....do not want to spend Farmcash buying one....cannot load fish dinner so quest failed if I don't complete it.... I was enjoying doing these quests but I don't think it's worth it now when you are unable to complete. Farmtown should show you all the steps involved before you accept it. :o(

kourty Feb 28 2012 01:46 PM

I will not play the farm town quest anymore you do the quest and it doesn't give you credit for it...I harvested oak log piles today and it says nothing harvested,....In my storage there is 157,354 harvested and this isn't the first time it has happened. Farm Town can have there quest I want nothing more to do with them !!!!!!!

clarecheetham Feb 28 2012 02:19 PM

I really enjoying quests a bit sad that i have had 2 in a row that i couldnt complete as have not the facilities to load them too. would like to see 2 quests a day like you can gift 2 times a day. Still waiting on the farm cash instead of money. I hope this is not a false hope

superdane04 Feb 28 2012 05:48 PM

For what is of use the present has right which says that your friends can t help?? and how? s vp thank you ,,,,( the trader lifeline will let you procure goods for this quest also by trading with other farmer ))???????????????? ty

kahra01 Feb 28 2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah1979 (Post 5059526)
:D:D Ditto! Ditto!

Thank you to Happy pants, Miamine, gffarmer, and Kahra01 and to you Helen for all of the POSITIVE comments about the quests.
I truly don't mind people giving constructive criticism or suggestions.
But, I guess being from the good ole USA (and I'm sure it happens in other countries around the world), I get absolutely sick and tired of the "entitlement" mindset.
This is a GAME, where there are NO winners or losers. It has been stated so many times, that you can still play the game for FREE!! Those of us that do spend real money....well, we are keeping the game going for the ones who can't or won't spend real money. I don't have a problem with that at all, until they start whining that it isn't fair. :( I chose to spend real money on this game for my entertainment.
So, that being said, Thank You to the Devs and Raul for the Quests!! They are incredibly fun. I think the timing of once a day is just right. (Still looking for that "occasional" FC!! :D)
Deborah

Oh bless you Deborah.. so beautifully said.. you are so spot on with the "entitlement" mindset that is becoming more and more obvious in this game. And yes yes yes.. I never looked at it this way.. but we payers are supporting this game and its development for the benefit of those that wont. I dont begrudge them the right to not buying anything.. but I do begrudge them the "entitlement" mindset and whinging! Thanks Deborah for getting no board with us and telling it like it is and how it should be! x :)