Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Quests (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426)

LoreneC Mar 30 2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5100750)
I got one of those quests that said I won an object and just looked in my gifts and there is nothing there.

Well I was hoping...

woodyinwi5 Mar 30 2012 02:48 PM

It's all a matter of priority. Don't try to judge others because they choose to spend their hard earned dollars on necessities. And thank you for helping pay the programmers! We all appreciate it. And we appreciate all the sponsors that help pay for our games.
Yes, I have invested a small amount in FC, but I also understand my own personal limits. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy sitting down and playing a game that doesn't cost $50!

It's so easy to sit and judge, it so hard to try to look at things from someone else's perspective.

kourty Mar 30 2012 03:36 PM

I just finished a quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said object object !! What in the world does that mean. The other day I finished my quest and clicked on redeem prize and it said thate my prize could not be be redeemed at this time to come back later. I went back and there was nothing there. I worked hard to finish those things and would like to get the prize I earned, This one was a tea kettle the other one was a movie trophy...please let me know what to do about this !!!

susanha30 Mar 30 2012 07:11 PM

the last two quests i've done it has come up with "Object", so where do we go to answer this question?

JW2009 Mar 30 2012 07:48 PM

Ok, ya you're right, i didn't take that into consideration, well then, we should be able to get a lifeline with each quest, i think and have a cancel quest feature, but you would need to wait 19 hrs for next one, Thank You & Happy Farming :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAS0643 (Post 5100130)
Sometimes a lifeline can help you finish a quest you can't do because you don't have one of the facilities for that part of the quest so you use theclife line but the lifeline you get is the working one. That doesn't help you if you need meat from the truck because you can't work the truck. Now you can't use a lifeline for days on any other quests. I don't think we need a discard for the quests you take a chance when you click lifeline and if it doesn't work out oh well you have the option of buying the facility you need for the quests.

Now on the products going into x facility only for a quest I haven't had an issue using my stone windmill but I don't have a red one so that might be why. I have had a quest that wanted beer loaded into the dance club and although I could load that same beer in the pup it wouldn't take it and I couldn't finish that quest because I don't have the dance club.

HelenJS22 Mar 30 2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 5100474)
Well this really stinks... my quest for making a "lure" yesterday had to be left open because I didn't have any rabbit fur..can't get it as a gift or get it from somebody else's facility.. sooooo this morning I opened my new quest and guess what...THE IDENTICAL QUEST FROM YESTERDAY CAME UP.
It doesn't seem even logical that this is "random".
I am so pi---ed!!

The Rabbit hutch costs farm COIN to buy and the bunnies are COIN too, so why don't you just buy yourself a rabbit hutch, fill it with some bunnies and hey presto ...... rabbit fur generated on your own farm ;)

KnightRider Mar 30 2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenJS22 (Post 5101366)
The Rabbit hutch costs farm COIN to buy and the bunnies are COIN too, so why don't you just buy yourself a rabbit hutch, fill it with some bunnies and hey presto ...... rabbit fur generated on your own farm ;)

Good point, I didn't even think about looking to see if the rabbit hutch and bunnies cost coin or FC when I mentioned getting the fur as a gift from the Janitorial or Fishing factories since that person mentioned couldn't get the fur as a gift.

HelenJS22 Mar 30 2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5101374)
Good point, I didn't even think about looking to see if the rabbit hutch and bunnies cost coin or FC when I mentioned getting the fur as a gift from the Janitorial or Fishing factories since that person mentioned couldn't get the fur as a gift.

LOL - Neither did I until the quests came along and I was forced to figure out how to get rabbit fur :o

There is so much in the store now that it is very easy to forget what is there.

Ilsewdm Mar 30 2012 09:56 PM

I love quests! I was really getting tired of doing the same stuff over and over. Hadn't invested any money in the game in a while, just got all the coin stuff on new releases for the last few months. Then quests came along, and I ended up getting me 500 FC to catch up and am now busy figuring out the best shortcuts to finish the quests as quickly as possible. Great stuff. Now I would like to have a button/tool that will speed up production of those 6h items.:D

Ilsewdm Mar 30 2012 09:59 PM

Another thing: I don't like the 2 step quests such as "harvest this" then "produce that". No challenge in that. I love the ones that have 10 steps! How about letting us pick the level of difficulty?!