Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

JohnAlbertini Dec 22 2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5748026)
I have 7 farms and am happy with that. I don't plan to expand them further anytime soon or buy more. You need to use some FC to buy land and expand. It is impossible to buy all 20 farms and do all the expansions with the billions of coins required to do it.

I'll repeat, except for the need to buy farm #3 with FC (unless you have 30 neighbors) DO NOT WASTE FC expanding farms. Wait until you have the coins!!!

Coins are CHEAP but FC are extremely rare and therefore too valuable to waste on expansions. There will be tools (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10, combines, loaders, manure spreaders, sprinklers, etc.) and facilities (oil refinery, bigger ponds/seacoasts, fish farm, etc.) that you can ONLY buy with FC and you'll want them all so SAVE your FC for these.

Take it from a long timer! You will greatly regret spending those rare FC on ANYTHING you can buy with coins!!!! Just wait until you can afford them with coins. You won't be sorry. That is, unless you don't mind spending a boatload of your REAL $ buying 1,000s of FC?!

ccheney Dec 22 2013 01:58 PM

Actually I starting playing in 2009. I'm at level 134. I stopped playing in 2011 after having problems with another player sexually harassing me. Blocking him didn't work as he kept coming back in the market place under different accounts I resumed playing again back in September.

I was surprised to find all the new and improved changes when I returned. When I left there were no tools to use on farms except the original tools that harvested and plowed one at a time. The flowers were not yet harvestable nor were there oak maple and other trees to chop for wood and layering wasn't as common as it is now.

Farmer_Susan Dec 29 2013 09:42 PM

A friend who knows I'm a Farmtown addict got me a $25 Facebook Game Card for Christmas. Can I use that for FT? It says Zynga on the front and has their games listed so at first I thought it was just for Zynga games but the fine print on the back sounds like it's for Facebook game credits in general. Is that right? And if I CAN'T use it here, what am I going to do with it? I don't play any Zynga games and don't want to start.

Taz D Dec 29 2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 5753730)
A friend who knows I'm a Farmtown addict got me a $25 Facebook Game Card for Christmas. Can I use that for FT? It says Zynga on the front and has their games listed so at first I thought it was just for Zynga games but the fine print on the back sounds like it's for Facebook game credits in general. Is that right? And if I CAN'T use it here, what am I going to do with it? I don't play any Zynga games and don't want to start.

Go to the following link at see if you can redeem it:
https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
If you can then that should work for buying farm cash. If it doesn't then it is only for Zynga games.

romesz Dec 30 2013 11:36 AM

It would be nice if we could gift 1 and 2 farm cash also.
Some friend only need a little and 55 FC is just too much

A friend of mine is at level 500 and there is not a chance to get more fc, but she is 1 short of buying a fc item.

Taz D Dec 30 2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romesz (Post 5754070)
It would be nice if we could gift 1 and 2 farm cash also.
Some friend only need a little and 55 FC is just too much

A friend of mine is at level 500 and there is not a chance to get more fc, but she is 1 short of buying a fc item.

She could try doing one of the Earn Cash offers that gives only a few FC.

romesz Dec 30 2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5754094)
She could try doing one of the Earn Cash offers that gives only a few FC.

Or slashkey could change the way we gift farm cash.

Taz D Dec 30 2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romesz (Post 5754106)
Or slashkey could change the way we gift farm cash.

The way they have it set up is in the amounts you would buy. The only thing I could see them adding would be the 25 amount as that is also one of the buy amounts.

Farmer_Susan Dec 30 2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5753770)
Go to the following link at see if you can redeem it:
https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
If you can then that should work for buying farm cash. If it doesn't then it is only for Zynga games.

Worked! So what happens next - like I go to the FT bank and does it swap out dollar for dollar? Like if I buy 250 FC for $39.99, then $25.00 of that would be paid from my Facebook credits and my credit card would be billed for the rest, i.e., $14.99?

Taz D Dec 30 2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 5754214)
Worked! So what happens next - like I go to the FT bank and does it swap out dollar for dollar? Like if I buy 250 FC for $39.99, then $25.00 of that would be paid from my Facebook credits and my credit card would be billed for the rest, i.e., $14.99?

That is right. It will use the $25 from Facebook first and anything left over you buy with your credit card.