Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Hiring and Bonus Chest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612686)

jetdogy Dec 26 2023 02:07 PM

Never recieved my pay

I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.

marymarcel Dec 26 2023 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetdogy (Post 6570894)
I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.

Hi jetdogy :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We do not have data about the farms you are hired for if you dont get the bonus chest.

To get the bonus chest, you have to be hired at market by a stranger.

If you start working, and you dont see the bonus chest on the left side of that farm, then it is possible that you were hired by a neighbor or a buddy. That is why you didnt get the bonus chest.

I had a look to your data and yesterday you were hired for a big job, you got coins and products but the farm name is not the one you posted here.

ebgaming Dec 31 2023 03:20 PM

problems when getting hired - using hirers tools not working

Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.

Taz D Dec 31 2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebgaming (Post 6571174)
Farm ID number: 10000006143. I am starting over with the game and very familiar with it. strange things happening when getting hired. Recently someone hired me to use their tools, but it wouldn't let me use their large fishing boat, I was stuck with my 4x4 boat; however last night I was hired for stacked fishing and had no problems at all.

Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.

ebgaming Dec 31 2023 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6571178)
Hi Ebgaming,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.
There are several possibilities in this case. Either they didn't own the larger fishing boats, they did not have you allowed to use their tools, or they own the larger fishing boat but did not have it in their storage. All of those depend on the employer and not something wrong with the game.

Ok, thanks. They were not a friend or neighbor so I could only take their word they had a larger fishing boat than me. Thanks for your feedback. That makes more sense.

zeke1950 Feb 29 2024 06:04 AM

50%

Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?

Tiger Feb 29 2024 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeke1950 (Post 6574826)
Sometimes when I'm hired to harvest I get to the first farm and a box pops up and says that I will be paid 50% of the regular pay out. I was just wondering who or what determines this?

Hi zeke1950,

You can read about what you earn when working for others by clicking on this link: https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post5832366

AnnaWalls Apr 19 2024 01:33 PM

There must be a way to tell if a person is a neighbor when in the hiring market. Or make it so neighbors get coins if they work your farm. Maybe neighbors can be outlined in blue or something. Just a thought. I hire those willing to work, I can't remember all my neighbors' names.

marymarcel Apr 19 2024 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaWalls (Post 6578134)
There must be a way to tell if a person is a neighbor when in the hiring market. Or make it so neighbors get coins if they work your farm. Maybe neighbors can be outlined in blue or something. Just a thought. I hire those willing to work, I can't remember all my neighbors' names.

Hi AnnaWalls :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to be able to respond to you.

When you hire someone at market the request shows you if you are hiring a Neighbor or Buddy and also the farmer receiving the requests is able to see the same.

Please read the following information:

https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...66#post5832366