Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 30th, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625142)

Raul Sep 30 2016 08:24 PM

New Release -- September 30th, 2016

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on October 14th, 5:00AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI En français ici

1. Halloween Items: 10 New items plus old items, all in coins. The Bat Cave from last year is now a coin item as well.

2. New Decorations: 3 New decorative Flowers, 10 more coming in the next release. 4 Water Patches in the Ponds category (decorations, non-fishable). Red Carpet Path and Black Asphalt Path in the Paths category.

3. Farm 31: See prices below:

12x12 - 12000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 12500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 13000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 13500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 14000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 14500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 20 x 20 (FC): Similar to the Tree Shaker 20 x 20, this new Log Truck chop up to 400 trees using the new faster method of chopping. Basically, instead of highlighting all the trees, this new tool just highlight a fixed squared section of the farm.

5. Fishing Turbo Boat 20 x 20 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 5x5 plow fields using the new faster method of fishing, only highlighting a fixed squared section of the farm. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 400 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand:

Silver Nuggets ---------60%
Chromite Ore -----------50%
Zinc Ore ----------------50%
Iron Ore ----------------40%
Copper Ore -------------40%

Marble Rock ------------60%
Quartz Rock ------------50%
Kaolin Clay Rock -------40%
Clay Block --------------40%
Aluminum Ore ----------40%

Pine Lumber Pile --------50%
Maple Lumber Pile ------50%
Oak Lumber Pile --------50%
Teak Lumber Pile -------33%

Felt Roll ----------------60%
Canvas Textile Roll -----50%
Silk Textile Roll ---------40%
Cotton Textile Roll ------40%
Llama Wool Textile Roll -40%
Sheep Wool Textile Roll -40%

Red ink ------------------30%
Yellow ink ---------------30%
Black ink ----------------30%
Blue ink -----------------30%

Leather ------------------50%
Kevlar Fiber -------------50%
Hotdog Sausage ---------50%
Ham ---------------------50%
Meat ---------------------40%
Chicken ------------------40%
Pork ---------------------30%

Petrochemical Barrel ----50%
Fuel Tank ---------------40%
Asphalt Barrel -----------30%

Pearl Oysters -----------60%
Paper Roll --------------60%
Honeycomb ------------40%
Crude Oil ---------------33%
Cheese -----------------33%
Fiberglass Sheet -------50%
Yellow Mustard ---------50%
Polyester Fiber ---------40%
Plant Pot ---------------40%

7. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past 1-3 weeks:

a) For the latest tools, show the current tool icon instead of the Eye in the bottom right to switch back and forth between the old and new method of operation
b) Ingredient Planner is now reporting correct numbers, for instance, if you uncheck some products that consumes bread, then the amount of bread required to fill the facilities should go down
c) Released changes to the Neighborhood Chains Contest so competing neighborhoods are more balanced in terms of the amount of participating facilities each neighborhood has in the contest

8. Other minor Improvements:

a) Improvements to moderator tools
b) BugFix: The Fruit Stand service facility was generating less profit than it should

9. Learning Toys Factory (FC): Produces Learning Toys.

Shape Learning Kit
Kid Flash Cards
Snake Folding Puzzle
Marbles Run Set
Abacus
Kid Biology Kit
Music Memory Game
Robot Building Set

10. Cajun Restaurant (Coins): Produces Cajun Food.

Candied Yams
Cajun Crab Bisque
Po Boy Sandwich
Jambalaya
Crawfish Boil
Crawfish Etouffee
Cajun Gumbo
Pecan Pralines

New products from other facilities: Crawfish in the Fish Farming Plant.

11. Kids Discovery Academy (FC): Provides Academically focused and Play based Child Care Services and can be stocked with products from the Learning Toys Factory.

12. Fish Market (Coins): Provides Fish Market Services and can be stocked with Carp, Sturgeon, Swordfish, Eel, Walleyes and Yellowtail.

Note: We had to push back a few weeks the release of the Ship transportation feature, we estimate we will finish it in 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - October 14th, 5:00AM

- Released the production increases for products in high demand, see post above for more information
- Added the belts and dans for the Crawfish

Known Issues

- None

Taz D Sep 30 2016 08:42 PM

Thanks Raul!

max_river Sep 30 2016 08:45 PM

thank for all the goodies

StoneFace Sep 30 2016 08:47 PM

Thanks Raul....

I will and can be patient for the ships..... we know it will be cool stuff for sure.

See you in October.

dnana Sep 30 2016 08:47 PM

2 releases in September? Just couldn't wait, could you? haha! Thank you!

notaparagod Sep 30 2016 08:51 PM

Always happy to see an update! I like the new facilities!

bayoubes Sep 30 2016 09:01 PM

Yea, finally a Cajun restaurant. Now if you could find a way to deliver these yummy dishes to me, that would be heaven. LOL

boduke66 Sep 30 2016 09:25 PM

Love item #6 this is something the players have been wanting for quite some time now,be nice if this item was more detailed though,thanks for the update Raul.

JAS0643 Sep 30 2016 09:28 PM

Thanks for the update. The crawfish doesn't have any belts for it yet can we get them added please?

jeannine_p Sep 30 2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boduke66 (Post 6103662)
Love item #6 this is something the players have been wanting for quite some time now,be nice if this item was more detailed though,thanks for the update Raul.

it will be, boduke, as soon as they release it to us, they are very good about that. :)

beverduster Sep 30 2016 09:38 PM

this caught me off gard, t y raul

unc, why didnt you tell me?

WyoSugar Sep 30 2016 09:39 PM

Thanks for the update :)

GoalieAunt Sep 30 2016 09:45 PM

The belts/dans have not yet been turned on for the crawfish containers.

Shellgirlmtl Sep 30 2016 09:49 PM

WOW!!!... Surprise surprise... Thank you Raul... Going shopping!!!... :D

Zaftiggy Sep 30 2016 10:22 PM

Thank you! Love the new Cajun Restaurant and Fish Market!! The Fish Market doesn't show any prices on sales though. Any reason? Analytical minds want to know... LOL. Thanks for the updates!!

Theresa

Pesto Farmer Sep 30 2016 10:28 PM

Thank you.

Taz D Sep 30 2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaftiggy (Post 6103694)
Thank you! Love the new Cajun Restaurant and Fish Market!! The Fish Market doesn't show any prices on sales though. Any reason? Analytical minds want to know... LOL. Thanks for the updates!!

Theresa

Hi Theresa,
The Fish Market is a service facility.If you will check none of the services list any prices.

AussieGecko Sep 30 2016 11:06 PM

Love the new items!

:D:D:D The Black Asphalt Path makes a great night sky and those new ponds overlap beautifully to create a lake or ocean of any size. Love all the Halloween items too. Another fantastic update. Thank you!!

Conjetta Sep 30 2016 11:41 PM

I hope they've increased the peacock feather productions and have belts for them soon.

barbaraelwart Oct 01 2016 12:13 AM

Thanks for the update. Could not sleep, so got up early, came on here and what a surprise! Been on an early morning spending spree :D !!!

Lee Ann Oct 01 2016 12:17 AM

Thanks for all you all do , it is appreciated !!!! Anxiously awaiting the production increases am really hoping for pearl oysters and polyester fiber :-)

Lara Oct 01 2016 12:47 AM

having fun indoors on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I love farm town upgrades

Aussie Rae Oct 01 2016 01:14 AM

ty, love my new 20x Chainsaw, :)

mac16129 Oct 01 2016 04:02 AM

Thanks...another great update.

RomanticSoul Oct 01 2016 06:22 AM

Thanks Raul. Wish I woulda Known ahead of time. Just got the update and and already my first coop quest is from one of the new facilites. But Thanks for all your hard work.

Clohar Oct 01 2016 06:24 AM

Thanks Raul and dev. for another great release. I love the latest 20x20 new tools. In 81 clicks I can do a full farm of trees or flowers lot of time saving. Now I'll be patient to get the ship transportation.

marymarcel Oct 01 2016 06:36 AM

Thank you Raul and team! :)

bjyhey3 Oct 01 2016 06:52 AM

Wow! Nice to wake up to an unexpected and early update...thank you as always

Texas Belle Oct 01 2016 09:50 AM

Thank you, thank you.. my first buy the chainsaw.. like always you guys rock...

Dutch85 Oct 01 2016 10:28 AM

Thank you Raul! You totally took me by surprise! Awesome!

jeannine_p Oct 01 2016 10:32 AM

any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??

wrsearlessr@att.net Oct 01 2016 10:39 AM

Great update. Love all the new facilities and Halloween items. Can't wait for the ships. Game is such fun to play. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping it interesting. Love it.

dorissau Oct 01 2016 10:56 AM

wow.. thanks for all the new stuff. The new flowers are quite lovely!! It is sooooo nice that we can buy the Cajun restaurant with COINS!! Thanks so much for your hard work to keep us busy and loving this game!

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 11:12 AM

Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means

Taz D Oct 01 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeannine_p (Post 6103854)
any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??

Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

Taz D Oct 01 2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lpeak (Post 6103882)
Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means

Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103890)
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.

I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?

Taz D Oct 01 2016 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lpeak (Post 6103898)
I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?

Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

Lpeak Oct 01 2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103902)
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.

ok thanks Taz, makes sense now :)

jeannine_p Oct 01 2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6103886)
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.

thanks taz for letting us all know!! you mods are all awesome!! ;D