Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882)

theperfectnina Dec 27 2013 03:58 AM

then what do I tell all the players that write to me???

I'm sick of this on top of all the other issues of the game

Not having a go at you, but really WHAT am I and others suppose to do to fix this??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5751606)
Unfortunately there isn't anything Farm Town can do about that as it is Facebook who isn't adding you to their lists. My wife shows up to me as Facebook User and doesn't show on my gift lists either. That is why I use a Facebook list with all my neighbors added to it.

mccormick_ld@hotmail.com Dec 27 2013 12:38 PM

Gifts Vanish

For Christmas one of my Farmtown friends and neighbors sent me a Holstein Cow. After accepting the gift it was not to be found in my gifts or storage. Then this morning I was given a pig and a chicken. Again after accepting they were no where to be found in my storage or gifts. The Holstein Cow was a cash purchase someone was kind enough to send me and a horrid error in not finding it within my gifts or storage.:mad:

marymarcel Dec 27 2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mccormick_ld@hotmail.com (Post 5751970)
For Christmas one of my Farmtown friends and neighbors sent me a Holstein Cow. After accepting the gift it was not to be found in my gifts or storage. Then this morning I was given a pig and a chicken. Again after accepting they were no where to be found in my storage or gifts. The Holstein Cow was a cash purchase someone was kind enough to send me and a horrid error in not finding it within my gifts or storage.:mad:

Hi! if when you accepted the animals you were in a farm where your animals' sheds are placed, then they go directly to the sheds not to storage.:)

RIAP27 Dec 27 2013 05:39 PM

I am still having these issues. Cannot send gifts. On my actual farm page the pix of friends are not loading above the avatar and the bank is STILL not working. I was hoping that all would be resolved when I got back from Christmas vacation. Not so and now an added glitch-notes are becoming unreliable.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 5748522)
Yes, I understand. BOTH tabs-for accepting gifts and sending(the one with the list) are not working for me, nor is the bank. If it is a Facebook issue I hope they clear it up soon.Thank you, Taz for your help.

Taz D Dec 27 2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 5752022)
I am still having these issues. Cannot send gifts. On my actual farm page the pix of friends are not loading above the avatar and the bank is STILL not working. I was hoping that all would be resolved when I got back from Christmas vacation. Not so and now an added glitch-notes are becoming unreliable.

You have one option left as nothing we have been able to offer has worked for you. Please contact Support and report your problems there. Maybe they can figure out what is wrong with your Farm Town. To contact them scroll to the bottom of your farm and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

mccormick_ld@hotmail.com Dec 28 2013 09:38 AM

Dead Crops Regrow?

To my surprise a farm planted in passion fruit was not harvested in it's timely manner. When I tried to plow it wouldn't allow that and I began deleting the crops in order to replant. Later as I took a closer look the crops had begun to regrow. I've not played this game for a few years and as a returning farmer lots of things have changed. I only wish to update others or endorse what they already knew :rolleyes:

RIAP27 Dec 28 2013 10:44 AM

Thank you. I did a report last week before Christmas. They wrote back, btu their solutions were not much different than what you said, and they misunderstood my problem. I wrote back-but still have heard nothing.Maybe I should report again?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5752110)
You have one option left as nothing we have been able to offer has worked for you. Please contact Support and report your problems there. Maybe they can figure out what is wrong with your Farm Town. To contact them scroll to the bottom of your farm and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

JuliaK Dec 31 2013 08:17 PM

Gifts

Good morning,
Something has come to my attention and I would like to raise the issue.
I receive in excess of 100-150 gifts per day and normally I just accept them but over the past couple of days I have been exchanging ALL my gifts for cows and what I am finding is I have been sent 50 gifts which I exchange and accept and only get maybe 43 gifts when I return to my farm. It is happening with every acceptance. This morning I accepted the gifts sent to me as they were including stuff I did not want and again 29 gifts sent to me and 22 when I return to my farm... anyone else experiencing this???
But in saying that thank you Devs for an awesome game, have been playing since the inception and would not look elsewhere

Jaybird56 Jan 05 2014 03:48 PM

When will i be able to send gifts to my friends??!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kataltay (Post 5744502)
It's a good thing this is "high priority". A month later, and still posing problems. I cannot accept, exchange or gift back. Sigh. I wish we were top priority. lol

After writing to Farm Town, I was told the problem lies with Facebook. Well, it is still a Farm Town issue because we cannot play the game properly!

I have not been able to send gifts to my friends for ages now.

I have done all the necessary things; I cleared my cache, memcache, refreshed the page, re-booted my computer. Then I un-installed Flash Player & re-installed it. I called Apple to have them check my computer. They said everything is fine.

So, FT then told me that the problem lies with Facebook. Well, is Farm Town working with Facebook to get the problem fixed so that FT players can actually play the game?

I am getting very frustrated. I can get gifts from my friends, but I cannot send gifts out to them.

If the problem lies with Facebook, please get them to do something.

Jaybird56 :mad::confused::eek::(

Taz D Jan 05 2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaybird56 (Post 5757642)
After writing to Farm Town, I was told the problem lies with Facebook. Well, it is still a Farm Town issue because we cannot play the game properly!

I have not been able to send gifts to my friends for ages now.

I have done all the necessary things; I cleared my cache, memcache, refreshed the page, re-booted my computer. Then I un-installed Flash Player & re-installed it. I called Apple to have them check my computer. They said everything is fine.

So, FT then told me that the problem lies with Facebook. Well, is Farm Town working with Facebook to get the problem fixed so that FT players can actually play the game?

I am getting very frustrated. I can get gifts from my friends, but I cannot send gifts out to them.

If the problem lies with Facebook, please get them to do something.

Jaybird56 :mad::confused::eek::(

Farm Town is not the only game or app that is having this problem. Unfortunately Facebook has not found and fixed the problem yet. There isn't anything Farm Town can do about it until Facebook fixes it for all the games and apps.