Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640642)

FarmerWitch Apr 02 2019 12:53 AM

Thank you for the Easter stuff and the new 'Taste of" item

(Just for interest ... 'Mistery' is spelled "Mystery")

Susan Canning Apr 04 2019 09:54 AM

I agree with the comments. Taste of facilities are a waste of FC and impossible to fill.

Momma Woods Apr 07 2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Canning (Post 6293130)
I agree with the comments. Taste of facilities are a waste of FC and impossible to fill.

I feel the same way about this.

Aussie Rae Apr 07 2019 09:10 PM

no one has to buy any of the facilities if they don't want to..... its a personal choice depending on your finances etc.... you can play without spending any money at all...

ballzeeone1 Apr 09 2019 11:39 AM

Unbalanced!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6291390)
thanks but 2 coin facilities to 4 FC facilities is and has been very unbalanced imho.

I totally agree! At least make even amount of cash and coin facilities!We also need more ways to generate farm cash!

Bandida Nina Apr 09 2019 02:32 PM

I usually get 2 FC every week from Coop Quests. I do not own every facility, but by opening a new quest twice daily, I can usually still complete enough for the FC. In the Farmtown Social Forum, there is a section for help with Coop Quests. I often find the products I need there. Also, in the Market Place you can click on any person and see their Coop Quests. I don't mind if someone even clicks on my Farm Link in the Forums to see if I have something they need. That is what Coop is...cooperative. As I said, I don't have every FC Facility, nor do I have all the farms available, but I have a lot and if you visited, you would see I have no problem having planned, decorative farms without stacking or burying facilities under crops and trees. My farms designated for facilities have room for more than 100 of them and they are not even expanded to full size. The game has continued to be enjoyable for me for more 10 years. Now retired on a fixed income, I still can spend a few $$ every month. I would rather spend them here than go to a movie. I have never felt pressured to have the most XP, all of the facilities or be the top dog on my Neighbors Bar, but I will never begrudge my neighbors, who can do so, having the option of buying ALL of the facilities every month. Suggesting FarmTown not offer the very thing that funds this game is like asking all Motor Home manufacturers to stop making motor homes because you can't afford one like your neighbor owns.

Thank you to the Developers for continually offering so many options in this game, which I can choose to use...or not. Thanks to the Moderators, too. You have more patience than I do.

StoneFace Apr 10 2019 08:08 AM

Well said Bandida

Thanks for the monthly releases from the Devs

Thanks for the overwatch by the Mods

Thanks for supporting all of this to fellow farmers who spend what they can when they can.

guess who Apr 16 2019 08:12 AM

Hey whens our next Level update??? And seeing it turns 10 years old this year do we get extras to celebrate with???

Taz D Apr 16 2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guess who (Post 6294362)
Hey whens our next Level update??? And seeing it turns 10 years old this year do we get extras to celebrate with???

Hi Guess who,
The developers do not tell us in advance anything they are going to release. As the last levels were released in January (at double FC for each) and we usually get new levels every 3 months then we should be getting new levels in the next release.

DCN-Toujours Apr 17 2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandida Nina (Post 6293694)
I usually get 2 FC every week from Coop Quests. I do not own every facility, but by opening a new quest twice daily, I can usually still complete enough for the FC. In the Farmtown Social Forum, there is a section for help with Coop Quests. I often find the products I need there. Also, in the Market Place you can click on any person and see their Coop Quests. I don't mind if someone even clicks on my Farm Link in the Forums to see if I have something they need. That is what Coop is...cooperative. As I said, I don't have every FC Facility, nor do I have all the farms available, but I have a lot and if you visited, you would see I have no problem having planned, decorative farms without stacking or burying facilities under crops and trees. My farms designated for facilities have room for more than 100 of them and they are not even expanded to full size. The game has continued to be enjoyable for me for more 10 years. Now retired on a fixed income, I still can spend a few $$ every month. I would rather spend them here than go to a movie. I have never felt pressured to have the most XP, all of the facilities or be the top dog on my Neighbors Bar, but I will never begrudge my neighbors, who can do so, having the option of buying ALL of the facilities every month. Suggesting FarmTown not offer the very thing that funds this game is like asking all Motor Home manufacturers to stop making motor homes because you can't afford one like your neighbor owns.

Thank you to the Developers for continually offering so many options in this game, which I can choose to use...or not. Thanks to the Moderators, too. You have more patience than I do.

Bravo Bandida Nina!! Just Bravo!!

Aussie Rae Apr 17 2019 12:38 AM

is it almost time to close this thread? :)

marymarcel Apr 17 2019 07:07 AM

Hi farmers :)

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section.