Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640642)

Taz D Mar 22 2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasStar (Post 6291522)
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi TexasStar,
Try closing out your browser and reopen to see if that fixes it. There haven't been any other reports of this and 2 of the moderators use Chrome and didn't have any problems with it.

EDIT: Just talked to one of the other moderators and she said it started a few days ago when she updated Chrome, so it seems to be a Chrome problem and not anything to do with the release.

Dr. Dirt Mar 22 2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

This is also happening with me. (Chrome)

Taz D Mar 22 2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6291526)
yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6291534)
This is also happening with me. (Chrome)

Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.

Lara Mar 22 2019 09:00 PM

thanks guys. I have been on the farm for 10 years too and I have paid real money to play to the full extent of the game but some people don't. It is a choice you can make and play either way. I am still happily playing the game. Other games get much more expensive and I won't play them at all. Anyway this is my opinion and others have their opinions as is normal in life.

TexasStar Mar 22 2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6291538)
Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats :)) Good evening!

Taz D Mar 22 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasStar (Post 6291546)
Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats :)) Good evening!

Hi TexasStar,
Please note that you may run into problems with Edge for several parts of the game. Information on those are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

mareface Mar 22 2019 11:25 PM

Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.

Taz D Mar 22 2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6291558)
Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.

Hi mareface,
The Trading Warehouse has not been released yet, so you can't buy the extra slots yet.

Suggestions are vbiewed by the developers in the Suggestion section, but it is up to the developers to decide if they can or will and when they might implement your suggestions.

Palmarina Mar 23 2019 12:58 AM

Thanks for the new facilities. Glad we can use all those flowers now :-)
Player since 2009.

Bella Bello Mar 23 2019 02:21 AM

Thanks Raul and Team