Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640642)

birdsong54 Mar 22 2019 06:26 PM

I agree we need to be millionaires in farm town

I agree it is not fun any more diane

amanda1955 Mar 22 2019 06:41 PM

ty for updates but it is very unbalanced, we need more coin facilities, getting too expensive for me should
go back to 2 and 2

L.A.Bob Mar 22 2019 06:42 PM

Thanks for the update. 10 years I have been playing and it is still fun!

Alexm2012 Mar 22 2019 07:00 PM

We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once

jkmyer Mar 22 2019 07:04 PM

thanks for the update I am amazed that they can come up with ideas every month we have quit buying the tastes of as with two of us playing it is to expensive but that is our choice we still enjoy playing even if we have to miss some of the quests

Taz D Mar 22 2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6291490)
We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once

Hi Alexm,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. Even though you suggest something does not mean they can or will do it.

LouTom3 Mar 22 2019 07:23 PM

Thanks for the information and the upgrades.

dolilla2004 Mar 22 2019 08:12 PM

Thanks for the information..But I'm disappointed because I was expecting tools to accelerate the game..

TexasStar Mar 22 2019 08:22 PM

This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

Aussie Rae Mar 22 2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasStar (Post 6291522)
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..