Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594558)

IrisVermont Dec 31 2023 05:52 AM

Purple Irrigator - is not speeding up crops. I planted Onions on all farms Friday night, I did not irrigate until mid day Saturday. Farms 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 22 are today - Sunday still showing 1.2 days remaining - what it was when I irrigated them. All my other farms the Onions are ready to harvest this morning. I have noticed this for many weeks on my quest farm, but this weekend observed it for sure on the farms noted here. Thank you, Iris/Chrissie

marymarcel Dec 31 2023 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrisVermont (Post 6571142)
Purple Irrigator - is not speeding up crops. I planted Onions on all farms Friday night, I did not irrigate until mid day Saturday. Farms 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 22 are today - Sunday still showing 1.2 days remaining - what it was when I irrigated them. All my other farms the Onions are ready to harvest this morning. I have noticed this for many weeks on my quest farm, but this weekend observed it for sure on the farms noted here. Thank you, Iris/Chrissie

Hi IrisVermont :)

I visited your farms and the farms with onions growing seems to have been planted not long ago.

Onions are a 2 days crops and when you plant them they show 1.6 days without irrigating them.
They were planted on Friday night, no matter you didnt irrigate them inmediately, but today, Sunday, they are showing 1.1 days to be ready. So it seems they were planted a few hours ago not on Friday.

Anyway, be sure that your time (AM/PM) and date (year, month, day) in your computer are correct.

When you use the purple mobile sprinkler check that the Select Multiple farms button is orange.
When you click in All blue button, see if any farms are showing as blurred which indicates that farm is not going to be irrigated.

IrisVermont Dec 31 2023 09:07 AM

My SN did the planting of all farms with Onions Friday evening (12/29 EST 8:00 pm ish) (My other account is the SN who did the planting, so it was me.), Saturday 12/30 mid morning is when I used the purple irrigation to irrigate all 32 farms - all farms were selected and it had showed the message '32 farms have been irrigated. At the time I irrigated the Onions were at 1.2 days remaining. So after irrigation - it said 19 hours remaining, on the farm I was on, so full irrigation of all farms looked to have happened by those messages, and time remaining on the farm I was on. When I checked this morning 12/31 7:00 am EST. The onions on most farms were ready to harvest, while the farms noted in my post were still sitting at 1.2 days remaining.

Looking just now the onions are now as 1.1 days, so does appear the crop clock is ticking again, after visiting each farm - but they had appeared to have 'frozen' in time from yesterday's irrigation until they were visited this morning.

marymarcel Dec 31 2023 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrisVermont (Post 6571154)
My SN did the planting of all farms with Onions Friday evening (12/29 EST 8:00 pm ish) (My other account is the SN who did the planting, so it was me.), Saturday 12/30 mid morning is when I used the purple irrigation to irrigate all 32 farms - all farms were selected and it had showed the message '32 farms have been irrigated. At the time I irrigated the Onions were at 1.2 days remaining. So after irrigation - it said 19 hours remaining, on the farm I was on, so full irrigation of all farms looked to have happened by those messages, and time remaining on the farm I was on. When I checked this morning 12/31 7:00 am EST. The onions on most farms were ready to harvest, while the farms noted in my post were still sitting at 1.2 days remaining.

Looking just now the onions are now as 1.1 days, so does appear the crop clock is ticking again, after visiting each farm - but they had appeared to have 'frozen' in time from yesterday's irrigation until they were visited this morning.

If those are the times you were showing, then please check your date and time as if your clock was off then that kind of problems could happen.

The other possibility is that another superneighbor (you have 3) harvested the onions in those farms and then replanted so they are showing 1.1 days and those farms are not irrigated at least by the time I visited them.

If you think that nothing we suggested is correct for you, then next time you irrigate all farms, refresh the game and check if all farms are showing the same time to be ready.
If not, then let us know so we can check again.

kirby555 Jan 13 2024 04:54 PM

crops

why have we not seen any new crops since black eyed peas been almost a year and starting to slow down on facilities i hope you havent run out of ideas and were dying here hope top see new crops soon i have many ideas but dont kno why we havent seen any since april

marymarcel Jan 13 2024 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirby555 (Post 6571954)
why have we not seen any new crops since black eyed peas been almost a year and starting to slow down on facilities i hope you havent run out of ideas and were dying here hope top see new crops soon i have many ideas but dont kno why we havent seen any since april

Hi kirby :)

You posted your ideas in our Suggestions section but that doesnt mean developers will release those or part of them inmediately or in a time.

We dont know which will be their plans for the future so you have to wait and see.

Comeback Farmer Jan 15 2024 08:49 AM

Good morning. I have posted to Support a couple of times about losing my Quest farm crops, but don't know where to look for the answer. So I will ask here, why do I have crops that dis-appear from my quest farm?

marymarcel Jan 15 2024 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer (Post 6572062)
Good morning. I have posted to Support a couple of times about losing my Quest farm crops, but don't know where to look for the answer. So I will ask here, why do I have crops that dis-appear from my quest farm?

Hi Comeback Farmer :)

Please read the following thread about how to find Support responses:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

If you want us to check your quest farm, then you need to provide your user id number which is located below the farm screen. It says: Your user id number is:xxxxxxxxx

We also need to know that farm number and if it is Private please change the setting so we can visit.